Reviews for Ronin Kaoru; Tokyo Arc
bonobo chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
What's with the spanish in this story? Also, the way you used "Anata" is incorrect.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
The author's notes in the story really break the flow of the story and are extremely distracting...I recommend taking them out.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I would have really liked to see Karou saving Tomoe and how she did it. I think it would have really added to the story, a lot of tension, a lot of emotional stress and relief.

Otherwise, i really like the idea. :)
Azhwi chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
Oooooooooohhh.
Okay, now I get it. Okay. I'll go looking for the next story. Sorry for my ranting.
I kinda like it that she still thinks of Jin'eh. Kinda like he's the dependable guy that she knows she'll eventually see.
As to Kenshin being creepy- I'm *really* looking forward to that. As I said, I love my psychopaths.
Fantastic story. Love the details.
Azhwi chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
Wait-wait-wai-NO! There are ONLY 25 chapters to this story!
So unless there is a miraculously HUGE ass chapter to finish, you have broken off this story. For a decade.
Ah bugger. It was good while it lasted ne?
Azhwi chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
That's strange. Why? Why is Kenshin like this? Yes, the swordsman would no longer be fighting... is it because Tomoe keeps him at home? What's going on?
Azhwi chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
What the...
Enishi! MAKE UP YOUR MIND! XD
And ten years old... How old is Kaneda? Twenty? Good lord.
Azhwi chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
This is... complicated.
I love it! The relationships, the crushes, the mild to intense interests. I still don't really know how Hiko feels about Kaoru; it almost feels like he's biding his time.
I do wish Kaoru would trust Enishi, because it really is like Kaoru and Kenshin in this time's circumstance. It's all very convoluted and so much fun.
Azhwi chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
I honestly let out an 'Oops!' when Megumie caught Hiko examining Kaoru's leg.

So... Ken-chan isn't doing so well in this time huh? Oh dear.
Azhwi chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
This was fantastic!
I love the way Aoshi surprised Kaoru not just once with the Okina question, but with the resource one as well! As a ninja, he *needs* information.

Great chapter. You saved them! Most of them. Well done!
Azhwi chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Okay... that Jineh was *interesting*.
Death has changed him up! In that, yes, he is like Olaf; considering one woman to be his equal and his only calling.
Have you read Hit List yet? Olaf gets stranger. :D
Azhwi chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Jineh? Olaf?
Nope. Olaf is just that much cooler.

. I love my psychotic men and Olaf would grind Jineh into the ground. Jineh talks far too much and has no charisma. When he wants to, Olaf can be a real charmer. It's how he reels in his prey.
meatbunluver chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
I luved the whole story!

except the new york part...but i guess it was necassary.
meatbunluver chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
I resent the I wonder if the big cities in America are as bad as she says?"

New York is awesome...its actuyally clean if ur not in the city
timey-wimey detector chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Anata literally translates to you. It's rude to call someone you know by that, but is a term of endearment from a wife to her husband,etc, but she wouldn't refer to him as that to others. Meaning Tomoe wouldn't call Kenshin that when speaking to Kaoru. Sorry, grew up with this stuff and couldn't help but point it out, I like the story though.