Reviews for Diamonds in the rough
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 29 . 7/17
Oh my! A better reconciliation than expected! But we're barely halfway through now... *channels inner Christine* "...what horrors wait for me..?" , I can't even begin to guess!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 25 . 7/17
ahhhhhhhhhh, I would like to curse you for laying this unpleasant business on my lap, but I know there's surely worse to come and I'm not even halfway through! *screams* Good God, how much horror can you possible weave in 60 chapters! I'm not sure I want to know but I'm going to find out. *hysteric laugh*
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 24 . 7/17
*clutches rose necklace close to my heart* Why thank you, Erik.

DUN DUN DUNN! Of course! The famous unmasking scene! Oh... Christine... ah, well I guess I'm ready for the pain train, lol. *toot toot!*
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 18 . 7/17
Oh great, Raoul, just what she needs. A man to sabotage her so that he can comfort her. Lovely, lol.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 15 . 7/17
Ooooh my, so lovely and angsty! The unmasking should be an interesting reveal indeed!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 14 . 7/17
ahhh, lovely. A little romantic rivalry never hurt any... oh, wait. Nevermind. Lol, now the getting's good!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 12 . 7/17
Ah! An interesting take on Erik's horrific childhood. Disgusting, but it makes sense in light of Erik's behavior. Poor thing. Honestly, this is quite interesting so far and I have no doubt it will please me as a whole. So far so good!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 9 . 7/17
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, Phillipe, you loser! I knew it was you! And ick, I will have no problem calling THIS Raoul "le fop." I'm getting the feeling he's going to earn the title! What a twist!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 7 . 7/17
Me oh my! This is quite nice so far. I like the ways in which you've incorporated all the different Phantom universes. Obviously, ALW lyric references, Kay backstory, laced with some of the 1990 (MY FAV) version as well. This is a very nice and easy compilation of the stories. I look forward to seeing how you incorporate Raoul! (or as haters will call him, "le fop") I adore Hadley Frasier, so know that I will be envisioning him as our favorite little lover boy. I prefer E/C, but I'm not quite sure where you're taking this yet. It's remained fairly canon so far.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 3 . 7/17
Ooooooh, *takes rose* Why, thank you. I like this very much so far. The Hunchback of Notre Dame song was a nice touch! Very fitting for Christine, with minor changes. This one definitely has promise! The only thing that would make it better would be if it were edited more carefully. Lol, you've got my editor's eye twitching, wanting to tweak it, here and there. Still, very good bones to this story. And Phillipe stabbed ol' Gustave, ey? That wouldn't be Phillipe... DE CHAGNY? *DUN DUN DUNNNN* That should be interesting.
ElodieJane chapter 62 . 3/30/2016
Awww loved this story so much! It has definatnly made it to my list of favorites! You did an excelent job keeping everyone in character. I died of laughing the way you created Raoul and always enjoyed my roses and gifts from Erik :) I really appreciate that you made Christine vulnerable enough (which many phics tend to look over this.) and the was you created Erik's past. Thanks for inpsiring me to *finally* start publishing my phic soon! Oh and the dress in chapter 42 was so cool!

-silentauthoress
Angelofmusic46 chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
*internally fangirls* That was absolutely beautiful! They are so cute.
Child of Dreams chapter 62 . 11/20/2015
(squeals in delight)
Omg, I love it, I love it, I love it!
Child of Dreams chapter 61 . 11/20/2015