Reviews for Diamonds in the rough
silentauthoress chapter 62 . 3/30
Awww loved this story so much! It has definatnly made it to my list of favorites! You did an excelent job keeping everyone in character. I died of laughing the way you created Raoul and always enjoyed my roses and gifts from Erik :) I really appreciate that you made Christine vulnerable enough (which many phics tend to look over this.) and the was you created Erik's past. Thanks for inpsiring me to *finally* start publishing my phic soon! Oh and the dress in chapter 42 was so cool!

-silentauthoress
Angelofmusic46 chapter 7 . 2/24
*internally fangirls* That was absolutely beautiful! They are so cute.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 62 . 11/20/2015
(squeals in delight)
Omg, I love it, I love it, I love it!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 61 . 11/20/2015
(laughing joyfully)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 60 . 11/20/2015
(grinning happily)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 57 . 11/20/2015
(frowns thoughtfully)
A little boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes...Gustave?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
(smirking smugly)
Nice try, Fop!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
(shakes head in disgust)
Stupid Fop...
Little girls grow up, you ignorant buffoon!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
(sighs blissfully)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
(eyes narrow dangerously)
Phillippe?
As in Phillippe de Chagny?
JessicaRabelais chapter 62 . 2/16/2015
I 3 it! Thank you for bringing us this great story
10101wolfy chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Love it
Angelia White chapter 49 . 10/11/2013
The way you described Erik's injuries I had no hope for his survival since it seemed he would need some form of surgery and if not that he would get an infection. Not that I'm not happy he's mostly okay but it didn't seem like something someone could survive back then.
Angelia White chapter 46 . 10/11/2013
As I am reading this there are 16 chapters to go and one of the main characters is as good as dead. I don't know what miracle your going to use to save him... if any but it will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Kynndred chapter 62 . 9/27/2013
Have I reviewed this story yet? NO!? I'm so, so sorry! I loved this story, I followed it from Chapter 10 all the way to the end and loved every minute of it! At times it was painful- things always popping up to keep Erik and Christine apart- arggh. But a wonderful ending, and I am so looking forward to te next updates of your other stories!
-Shara