Reviews for Complicated
Call Moi Crazy chapter 6 . 2/24
I know you haven't update in a long time. But hopefully you will soon. This story is pretty good.
Lucifersdaughter chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Yay more of Complicated :D
Lucifersdaughter chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Right, haha, I'm just glad you updated with a chapter. Please update soon, I love this story :D
Kittykattyswonderland chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This story is so god! Please keep updating. I really hope things work out for Macy and Wes. You are such a good writer. Even though they're a bit occ from the novel, it's a realistic fic. I think that's my favorite part. Please update soon; I can't wait :)
Bannanerz chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I'm glad that they are becoming friendlier towards each other. I hope Wes gets over himself and they become the Wes and Macy I knew from the novel. They seem really distant and not at all the couple I imagined them to be, which is expected from people in their situation. I am so happy that you are updating and I hope you keep it up! You are an awesome writer and always come up with new ways to impress me!
meg chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this and was so thrilled to find that you were still updating it... i really like your take on the characters: wes' edginess, and him & macy's sarcastic dynamic. keep writing! i'm so excited to read about what happens next!
Lucifersdaughter chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I hope Wes will be a good dad and prove her mom wrong. Update soon :D
dreamboatqueen chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
loooove this story. keep it up!
Lucifersdaughter chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter! I cant wait to see them as parents :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Love it :)
Bannanerz chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hope they get back together!
Bannanerz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Best TTAF story in a very long time! Keep it up!
Bannanerz chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
So amazing I hope they fix things soon!
Lucifersdaughter chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Oh no...hope things get better :D
dreamboatqueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love it. Please continue!