Reviews for Isn't She Lovely?
Yogurttreats chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
Don't remind me that these characters belong to Disney it gets me annoyed in how they are treated by them.
Yogurttreats chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Any ideas for the voice of Momma Bear?
A. Alex Borstein
B. Ellen Burstyn
C. Kathy Bates
D. Shirley Knight
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Any ideas for the voice of Baloo's mother?
A. Ellen Burstyn
B. Alex Borstein
C. Kathy Bates
D. Shirley Knight
boaflower664 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
good one
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Who do you think would be good as the voice of teenage Baloo?
A. James Arnold Taylor
B. Aaron Carter
C. Jason Mraz
D. Elijah Wood
pnfpixie chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This is great!
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
A very interesting idea/crossover. I approve!
devildog452 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Do you do requests?
NoRatCat chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I'm glad to see this story is being updated. I can see the relationship between Baloo and Rebecca blossoming. I wonder though if friendship an become something more?

Good job and it felt like the show.
pnfpixie chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I loved this

I love the friendship scene between Rebecca and Baloo towards the end!

OFF TO SAVE EGGIE! YAY! :D
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Did I say how much I like Becky's personality in this? Again a great job on the chapter.
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I haven't read too many Jungle Book fanfics, nor Jungle Cub ones. But I was curious and I had fond memories of watching the show as a kid. I gotta say I like what I see so far. I admit, a part of me has wondered what if there was a Jungle Book version of Rebecca? Well I suppose I got my answer. I liked how you portrayed her as a cub and I can see a budding relationship with Baloo. Personally I want to see more and I hope you continue this and I will be sure to read the rest of the story when I get the chance.

I just wonder how far this story will go? I mean I noticed you listed teenage Rebecca's voice. Will this be some sort os Alternate Universe version of the Jungle Book. Does that mean Molly will exist at some point?

Either way hope you keep writing this and I look forward to it if you do.
pnfpixie chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
GO BECKY! :D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Aw adorable and intresting start nice idea of using rebecca in jungle cubs