Reviews for Isn't She Lovely?
princessanastasiaromanov576 chapter 1 . 1/20
good one
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Who do you think would be good as the voice of teenage Baloo?
A. James Arnold Taylor
B. Aaron Carter
C. Jason Mraz
D. Elijah Wood
pnfpixie chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This is great!
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
A very interesting idea/crossover. I approve!
devildog452 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Do you do requests?
NoRatCat chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I'm glad to see this story is being updated. I can see the relationship between Baloo and Rebecca blossoming. I wonder though if friendship an become something more?

Good job and it felt like the show.
pnfpixie chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I loved this

I love the friendship scene between Rebecca and Baloo towards the end!

OFF TO SAVE EGGIE! YAY! :D
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Did I say how much I like Becky's personality in this? Again a great job on the chapter.
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I haven't read too many Jungle Book fanfics, nor Jungle Cub ones. But I was curious and I had fond memories of watching the show as a kid. I gotta say I like what I see so far. I admit, a part of me has wondered what if there was a Jungle Book version of Rebecca? Well I suppose I got my answer. I liked how you portrayed her as a cub and I can see a budding relationship with Baloo. Personally I want to see more and I hope you continue this and I will be sure to read the rest of the story when I get the chance.

I just wonder how far this story will go? I mean I noticed you listed teenage Rebecca's voice. Will this be some sort os Alternate Universe version of the Jungle Book. Does that mean Molly will exist at some point?

Either way hope you keep writing this and I look forward to it if you do.
pnfpixie chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
GO BECKY! :D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Aw adorable and intresting start nice idea of using rebecca in jungle cubs
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I honestly admit to jungle Cubs being one of my least favorite of the Disney series, but I love Tailspin, and really like Rebecca's character. So when I saw your story blurb, I was immediately interested in seeing how you would transition her into the JC-verse. If you don't mind, I'm going to use this using my "pros/cons" system".

CONS: Jaguars don't live in India. You may have gotten it mixed up with the leopard, which is a Indian native.

You have an engaging writing style that pulls you into the story, but sometimes the prose and some of the wording got a tad bit... purple-ly. Like this sentence, for example: "A sudden growl from nearby made the peach-bellied youth jump and shoot her eyes' vision all over her surroundings" It'd be a lot simpler and sound better if you had just said "and dart her eyes over her surroundings". Or saying "phalanges" instead of simply toes.

"Bearess" isn't actually a real word. The term for a female bear is "sow".

PROS: I like the amount of description you used - not too much, and not too little, so I could picture everything in my head (I especially like how you describe the jungle's beauty). This fic feels like it could've been an actual episode. Louie and Baloo's personalities are consistent with how they behaved in the show. As for Rebecca, I like how you're handling her. I like that you avoided making her stern and businesslike like her adult-self is, because I don't think that would've been realistic at all, I can easily see her being this way as a little girl. Loved the part where she flipped Baloo over her shoulder, lol.

I do have to wonder why Baloo started wigging out for a moment towards the end. Also... is there a possibility of some other Tailspin of JC characters appearing later?

I'm going to read the rest tomorrow, but I'm enjoying it so far. I think this story is giving me some inspiration to actually do something with my own JC plot bunny!
pnfpixie chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
More like Vine Hanger. hehe...Okay my pun wasn't all that funny...

BESIDES THAT POINT! I LOVED IT
pnfpixie chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Lol this is funny! I love it sooo much. I hape you update soon :)
Foxycub chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
My God! Sense when has Bagheera been such an ass! XD

:I I shall wait and see what happens next!