Reviews for Always Something
ju1i3Oh chapter 7 . 5/22
Oh em gee...I didn't want to finish this fic. I really didn't! Amazing and lovely rendition of the Sherlock series (with "what if" Sherlock and Molly were married from the start) I can't get over it. You kept them all in character and the way the story was told flowed fluently to the end. Favorite!
Kudos
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
Totally love this story! If only it were canon.
V chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
THIS IS WAS SOOOOO GOOD!
Angel-from-the-Ashes chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Wow! That such a wonderful fic, it made my sherlolly heart sing~~~ Good Job!
Ashley chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
Brilliant story! Just pure genius! Needless to say, I loved it. Thank you so much for writing!
bee.zippy chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
How very clever. And how will I ever watch the show again in quite the same way? Your story just about has me convinced that they actually ARE married and I've been just as obtuse as everyone else and somehow missed it. Loved thiswell done!
midnightjen chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Oh I love the way this ends. I mean I loved the whole thing but the way this is just opn for my imagination to fil in the future blanks.
guest192057302 chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
This was plain amazing. I loved how you weaved and integrated their interactions on the show into your fic, providing extremely plausible reasons for Sherlock's frequent dismissal of Molly on the show. You pulled it off so well, bravo. Your Sherlock and Molly are also very much in character and I really adored their interactions. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you so much for this gem.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
Beautiful story very well thought out it fits perfectly! How did john not realise at the start and I love all the subtle motivations and emotions very well fleshed it characters! Beautifully written I couldnt stop reading!
Marion the Geek chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
What an awesome ending!
EmmaBaker chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
Loved it!
Chica Plutonio chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
BEST. SHERLOLLY. FANFIC. EVER.
GirlFromTheNorthCountry chapter 7 . 1/24/2017
Really spectacular story. I'm amazed at how clever that was!
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 7 . 1/2/2017
That was truly amazing..
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
This chapter made me want to cry. I'm so pissed at Sherlock like what the fudge. Atm, he doesn't deserve Molly.