Reviews for Always Something
Elise chapter 7 . 2/28/2019
This was so brilliant! I looove the fact that you weaved it in with canon so well that it could have happened. Molly and Sherlock were surprisingly in character too, especially Sherlock not knowing how to be public with Molly.
Really great fic, thanks so much for sharing!
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 11/19/2018
Can I ask why Molly chose a break than a divorce that time? Knowing that her husband was so tempted and attracted to The Woman, how can a wife ask that?
azulkan2 chapter 7 . 8/30/2018
Great story. Well done.
ju1i3Oh chapter 7 . 5/22/2018
Oh em gee...I didn't want to finish this fic. I really didn't! Amazing and lovely rendition of the Sherlock series (with "what if" Sherlock and Molly were married from the start) I can't get over it. You kept them all in character and the way the story was told flowed fluently to the end. Favorite!
Kudos
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
Totally love this story! If only it were canon.
V chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
THIS IS WAS SOOOOO GOOD!
Angel-from-the-Ashes chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Wow! That such a wonderful fic, it made my sherlolly heart sing~~~ Good Job!
Ashley chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
Brilliant story! Just pure genius! Needless to say, I loved it. Thank you so much for writing!
bee.zippy chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
How very clever. And how will I ever watch the show again in quite the same way? Your story just about has me convinced that they actually ARE married and I've been just as obtuse as everyone else and somehow missed it. Loved thiswell done!
midnightjen chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Oh I love the way this ends. I mean I loved the whole thing but the way this is just opn for my imagination to fil in the future blanks.
guest192057302 chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
This was plain amazing. I loved how you weaved and integrated their interactions on the show into your fic, providing extremely plausible reasons for Sherlock's frequent dismissal of Molly on the show. You pulled it off so well, bravo. Your Sherlock and Molly are also very much in character and I really adored their interactions. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you so much for this gem.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
Beautiful story very well thought out it fits perfectly! How did john not realise at the start and I love all the subtle motivations and emotions very well fleshed it characters! Beautifully written I couldnt stop reading!
Marion the Geek chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
What an awesome ending!
EmmaBaker chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
Loved it!
Chica Plutonio chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
BEST. SHERLOLLY. FANFIC. EVER.