Reviews for Always Something
midnightjen chapter 7 . 6/17
Oh I love the way this ends. I mean I loved the whole thing but the way this is just opn for my imagination to fil in the future blanks.
chocolatebabka chapter 7 . 3/30
This was plain amazing. I loved how you weaved and integrated their interactions on the show into your fic, providing extremely plausible reasons for Sherlock's frequent dismissal of Molly on the show. You pulled it off so well, bravo. Your Sherlock and Molly are also very much in character and I really adored their interactions. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you so much for this gem.
Beautiful story very well thought out it fits perfectly! How did john not realise at the start and I love all the subtle motivations and emotions very well fleshed it characters! Beautifully written I couldnt stop reading!
Marion the Geek chapter 7 . 2/18
What an awesome ending!
EmmaBaker chapter 7 . 2/16
Loved it!
Chica Plutonio chapter 7 . 2/7
BEST. SHERLOLLY. FANFIC. EVER.
GirlFromTheNorthCountry chapter 7 . 1/24
Really spectacular story. I'm amazed at how clever that was!
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 7 . 1/2
That was truly amazing..
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 5 . 1/2
This chapter made me want to cry. I'm so pissed at Sherlock like what the fudge. Atm, he doesn't deserve Molly.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
I love your writing and you did a fantastic job with this fic! :) I truly enjoyed reading it. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
I'm so glad Molly is going with Sherlock...she really is in more danger if she stays alone in London now that Moriarty knows.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
I'm glad they found each other again! :) Awesome chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
So Irene Adler and Sherlock have met, then? Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
And Moriarty has entered the scene, hasn't he? I'm surprised by how long it's taking John to figure out that Sherlock is married...