Reviews for Always Something
Manggonut chapter 3 . 2/27
this is awesomeee
Anonymous Dude chapter 7 . 2/6
Perfection. Absolute perfection. I’ve been reading fanfiction for 15 years and I can think of maybe 4-5 people who have achieved this level of greatness with their writing. You’re one of them.
cherry chapter 2 . 1/2
oh no oh no oh no no no no
Bluephoenix70 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
I recently realized I didn’t have my filters set properly, so I’ve missed out on this amazing story for years! What a well written and unique story. I don’t usually care for established Sherlolly because I prefer the build up to their relationship but this was perfect.
Captain-KiIIy chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
loved this story. Would love to see how season 3/4 fits into this.
Captain-KiIIy chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
I cried so hard thus chapter! am loving this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2020
Is there any sequel of Always Something.?
matchaven chapter 7 . 4/30/2020
Ah finally.

I was hoping the fact that Molly helped along with faking Sherlock's death was a start for Mycroft to accept Molly in their family. But it seemed like Mycroft still had no idea about it.

And tbh I wish you will continue this through to Season 3 and 4 but I know it'll be really hard to write, knowing the truth there'll be Tom and Janine and Holmes father which is a good and loyal husband. I surrender my imagination here though I believe your creative work may find another way to make it through. Just let me know if my wish come true someday. Sorry for my bad english.
matchaven chapter 5 . 4/29/2020
Okay, I'm back.

Oh my goodnessss! You know, at first this seems illogical to me, why Sherlock still need a roommate, why don't Sherlock and Molly just live in Molly's old flat, how Mrs. Hudson was so unaware of them, and how John could be so blind? It's all disturbing yet the story is interesting. I continued the reading.

Not until this chapter, Oh my goodness! You really took my breath out, everything here was so clever. I could feel Molly's pain, I could hate Sherlock for being a jerk toward his wife, I'm glad you described Sherlock as 'a normal man' who could feel attracted to another woman yet still manage to be faithful. And the last dialogue Irene made was just so... aaaah great, great work! Only one more chapter to go. I'll surely go!
matchaven chapter 5 . 4/29/2020
I just started this chapter with Irene and I feel so sad for Molly. I'll be back when I finish.
Elise chapter 7 . 2/28/2019
This was so brilliant! I looove the fact that you weaved it in with canon so well that it could have happened. Molly and Sherlock were surprisingly in character too, especially Sherlock not knowing how to be public with Molly.
Really great fic, thanks so much for sharing!
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 11/19/2018
Can I ask why Molly chose a break than a divorce that time? Knowing that her husband was so tempted and attracted to The Woman, how can a wife ask that?
azulkan2 chapter 7 . 8/30/2018
Great story. Well done.
ju1i3Oh chapter 7 . 5/22/2018
Oh em gee...I didn't want to finish this fic. I really didn't! Amazing and lovely rendition of the Sherlock series (with "what if" Sherlock and Molly were married from the start) I can't get over it. You kept them all in character and the way the story was told flowed fluently to the end. Favorite!
Kudos
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
Totally love this story! If only it were canon.