Reviews for Always Something
MizJoely chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Oh, well done! I was wondering how the Jim-from-IT situation was going to play out. Love it! Onward!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow, not what I was expecting at all - great job! Yeah, I'm sure people will give you grief about how OOC this is, blah, blah, but really, it's working. I'm intrigued to see how you manage and am definitely reading on. (For the record, I don't think he's OOC, he seems spot on and Molly could never say no to him so I'm definitely buying into the scenario. Plus you write well and the lack of typos/spelling errors is wonderful!)
Val chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Sigh. That feeling when you've read a good story. You know you want more but it's much better finished. Somehow a part of you finds completion from reading a story. It's a wonderful feeling and I thank you for that.
AdaYuki chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
OH my god it was amazing! I hope you will write another fic soon!
SAIgirl24 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Oh this was sooo good! I read it all in one sitting. I love how you were able to fit in this idea into the cannon. I've always thought that there was more to Sherlock and Molly's relationship, even if just him realizing that he dose fancy her a little bit. Great job!
jane.emma.jhan chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
freaking love this! so unique! Read it in one go! :D Fantastic ending as well... :)
varjaks chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
HOW DO I EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS BUT AT THE SAME TIME FRUSTRATED THAT IT'S DONE. You must know that when I saw you updated, I was in public, and I pretty much screamed into my palm. I just. I love it and I know that this is something I'll keep going back to over and over.
Lost In Belgium chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Great ending. Really enjoyed reading about the hidden marriage.
Is there a sequel planned showing how they take Jim down?
BenAddict Holmes chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
It's over?! No! But what an amazing story, I loved it so much!
MorbidbyDefault chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Oh MAN! Such an epic story! i've loved it the whole way through, darling! What a brilliant note to end things on too. Brava, sincerely. i love this!
PaNiCiNgReBeLaNgElS chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I was sobbing through chapter 5. I was really worried about how it would turn out and I'm so happy it turned out the way it did
iLSNerd chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Bravo! *claps hands*
This was a very beautiful and wonderful story!
Lady Dudley chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
This was absolutely PERFECT and I love it! :D

Wonderful writing and such a fantastic premise :)
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
That. Was. Amazing.
Hehehe get the reference? LOL
That was bloody brilliant. And awesome and just. Amazing! Wow I'm in a epic hangover from the awesome intensity of that!
librarygirl157 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Brilliant! I love, love, love, love it. Please don't ever stop writing!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »