Reviews for Always Something
Cherryredgurl chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Wonderful way to end this! I hope you write more I just enjoy your writing!
Sharpietattoo chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Oh, oh oh. What an ending! Fabulous job, as usual!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh...this is great! I like it already XD
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
That ending gave me such goosebumps! Well done!
Empress of Verace chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Is that the end? That was beautiful! Thanks for posting! :D

-Empress of Verace
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Awesome. Love how you ended it. Glad that Sherlock didn't try that hard to leave Molly behind. Thanks for the post!
Empress of Verace chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Jim knew? That's just awks! Thanks for the update and on to read the next chapter! :D

-Empress of Verace
Doctor WTF chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this! So glad you finished it! I'm glad also that you managed to work with the cannon to make it all so plausible even within the show! An absolutely fantastic fic that I enjoyed every moment of.
magicstrikes chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
It would take his death to reveal his married state. Loved it. Hope Mycroft eventually accepts Molly
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I really enjoyed this AU look at the show! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
This was such a cleverly thought-out story!
fuckboy69 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
ahhhh so cute
but i really hated sherlock for half of it
then he said i love you
and my heart melted
Lily is Wholocked chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Finally! You have no idea how much I waited for this! This is just brilliance overloaded! I swear the Christmas part and the following scenes... i had that hollow feeling in my stomach and tears on my cheek. Gods! I did not even know I was crying! Anyway! Amazzzing story! Keep writing. Waaaiting for the last one. 'I do not count'... I can't help but wonder how it comes! Why would Molly feel that way?
AdaYuki chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I just found this story of yours and I loved it! Please update again and soon! I would love to see what happens with the Reichenburg fall!
Mione W.G chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Mind blowing piece of writing you gave us here! Brilliant, really.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »