Reviews for Always Something
MizJoely chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Oh, that was lovely, so much fun! I am going to see if (fingers crossed) you've written a sequel. Even if you haven't any other stories you've written are well worth investigating!
MizJoely chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Wow, way to ratchet up the tension! I can't believe how much I'm loving this story, and how bloody brilliant you are at keeping everything within canon, using the dialogue but twisting its meaning by the hidden relationship...I am in awe.
MizJoely chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Oh, this chapter was so heartbreaking, but at least Sherlock came to the correct conclusion. Not every man can manage that, and even a genius can stumble when it comes to sentiment. Lovely job. The outcome made me very, very happy.
Nerdlee chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I think I love you. In entirely inappropriate ways. You may want to look at restraining orders, you know. Whatever. I will continue stalking your brilliant words. This was devilishly, sneakily good. I don't have the right words for how this made me feel and how sly this was. Crazy like a fox comes to mind. I loved all the trinket giving, too, for some odd, random reason.

Mia
MizJoely chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I really, really feel for Molly in this story. Especially this part. First Sherlock got to be jealous, now it's her turn. Not fun for them (but loads of fun for us readers!).
MizJoely chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Oh, well done! I was wondering how the Jim-from-IT situation was going to play out. Love it! Onward!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow, not what I was expecting at all - great job! Yeah, I'm sure people will give you grief about how OOC this is, blah, blah, but really, it's working. I'm intrigued to see how you manage and am definitely reading on. (For the record, I don't think he's OOC, he seems spot on and Molly could never say no to him so I'm definitely buying into the scenario. Plus you write well and the lack of typos/spelling errors is wonderful!)
Val chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Sigh. That feeling when you've read a good story. You know you want more but it's much better finished. Somehow a part of you finds completion from reading a story. It's a wonderful feeling and I thank you for that.
AdaYuki chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
OH my god it was amazing! I hope you will write another fic soon!
SAIgirl24 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Oh this was sooo good! I read it all in one sitting. I love how you were able to fit in this idea into the cannon. I've always thought that there was more to Sherlock and Molly's relationship, even if just him realizing that he dose fancy her a little bit. Great job!
jane.emma.jhan chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
freaking love this! so unique! Read it in one go! :D Fantastic ending as well... :)
varjaks chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
HOW DO I EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS BUT AT THE SAME TIME FRUSTRATED THAT IT'S DONE. You must know that when I saw you updated, I was in public, and I pretty much screamed into my palm. I just. I love it and I know that this is something I'll keep going back to over and over.
Lost In Belgium chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Great ending. Really enjoyed reading about the hidden marriage.
Is there a sequel planned showing how they take Jim down?
BenAddict Holmes chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
It's over?! No! But what an amazing story, I loved it so much!
MorbidbyDefault chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Oh MAN! Such an epic story! i've loved it the whole way through, darling! What a brilliant note to end things on too. Brava, sincerely. i love this!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »