Reviews for Always Something
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 7 . 1/21
OMG that was so good. That ending was great and my science teacher is staring at me waiting for me to finish "writing down the notes" oh dear lord
fyriagita chapter 7 . 1/10
Okay. I really like the idea the hidden marriage between molly and sherlock. it's just briliant! Can't wait to read the other stories!
petnurser chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I really enjoyed this!
BloggerCompanion chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
This fanfiction was so amazing and I couldn't stop myself from reading this. It was SOOO amazing. I hope you never stop writing. Keep keeping on. :)
NelumboGryffindor chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Woah..Awesome..
How did you think of all this..A still keep it all true to the storyline..well in a way..
Just loved it..your characters, their doubts..the start,middle and ending..everything was beautiful..
This fic will remain in my head for months for sure..
Again Awesome Story :)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE. Wow. I just...this is axing. Completely spectacular. My gosh, thank you so much for writing his. I loved Molly's character. She was brilliant and multi faceted and beautiful. And Sherlocl - my gosh. He was beautiful. I love how you fit in all the lines, and how you made it fit into your universe. This was so well written!
imjnn chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
This was absurd! They couldn't even tell John their relationship for Christ sake! What a lousy writer you are! Making Sherlock look like he has feelings for his best friend!
Sarah chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I'm just curious but if you decide to continue this/make a sequel what would you do about Tom and Jeanine?
Redbookbluebook chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I love how you managed to make everything canon. Thank you for the absolutely brilliant, addicting story.
coolaquariun chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Sherlock fighting his desire for Irene and nearly losing Molly was brilliantly written, he admires Irene for who she is but he finally knows how much Molly means to him.
coolaquariun chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
It makes sense for Molly to investigate Jim , she must have picked up some techniques from Sherlock over the years.
coolaquariun chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Asking Molly to come home for 'alone time' and then forgetting about it because of a case, is exactly what Sherlock would do.
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
A wonderful idea and it does fit the canon, lovely!
ElenneM chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
This was quite original... You made a very good interpretation of the episodes adding scenes we "didn't see" haha At first I thought that the idea of Sherlock and Molly's marriage kept secret it wouldn't work, even less when she was living in the flat while John was living in the flat...I mean, how? and... why? Maybe if she was just Sherlock's girlfriend, but how keep her hidden being his wife?
Anyway you make that work, it was a really enjoyable reading and the episode with the Woman was stunning... Oh! and I loved your interpretation of the "I dont count" line, course she didn't count because she always can see him, what's the news on that? Superb!
Thanks for sharing this!
Cherrysinger chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant! Great interpretation of what happened in season 1. The case with the 'Woman' made my heart twist, though. Molly is truly a good person for always offering to be there for Sherlock, even after she knew that he was intensely attracted to another woman.
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »