Reviews for Always Something
captainhookcaptainfreedom chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
WHAAAT? My god I found your sherlolly fics and I ADORE them. This is the first I've finished so far (I think) and oh my goodness it was AMAZING! But that ending! What! how! I loved it! and truly wish there was more but you did such a lovely job with this last chapter. This whole fic was so well written. I loved every bit of it!
The Dark Knight Of Hell chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Loved it !
whirligigkat chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
This is beautiful. Truly. And a perfect, poignant ending. Really well done, keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
This was beautiful. Truly. And a perfect, poignant ending. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
I read your beautiful story all in one go and it's seriously so good. You have such talent as a writer and made a fabulously original sherlolly story that I absolutely love.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
I LOVE THIS!
lulu chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
wow... you are a very talented writer who has made up a abnormal story of sherlolly, it is superb and you could actually publish it,

please continue the story
Born in 20th Century chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Thanks for sharing this brilliantly amazing tale, hope to read more of your writing soon! :)
ItsNotEZ chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
*slow clapping* Best fic ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Really enjoyed this story, it would be amazing to see season three in the same formate
meagan chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
this is the best thing I have ever read I say that a lot but as far as sherlolly fic goes this is by far the best keep writing you're really good don't ever stop
tove chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
ah crap
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
this is great
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I'm loving your twist on the original plot!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2015