Reviews for Always Something
Cherrysinger chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant! Great interpretation of what happened in season 1. The case with the 'Woman' made my heart twist, though. Molly is truly a good person for always offering to be there for Sherlock, even after she knew that he was intensely attracted to another woman.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Oh my word! This is the most amazing fic! Such an incredible premise and then pulled off to absolute perfection! It works soo well. It's like exactly canon but with them married. I couldn't believe how real it felt, you write amazingly. I was totally hooked. And totally surprised me with Moriaty knowing at the end. And the epilogue was fab too. Ahh going to devour all your stories now!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Hope to see this continued/something with same premise for season three events.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Oh my god. This was seriously one of the best fanfictions I've read. I love how you kept every piece of dialogue and scene between them the same but you just changed the general interpretation! And it all came together to make SO much sense. I also love h
ratherbethedragon chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Well done. Really, really well done.
SaraBahama chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Well done. An interesting reinterpretation of series 1 & made the plot work. Lovely!
LadyK1138 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Just poured through your story - flipping brilliant! Loved the way you wove the story together, building their relationship (&its issues) with the episodes from both seasons. Thank you or sharing your ideas & talent with us!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
This is awesome!
vampyshreya chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
have fallen in love with this story
Cecily Mitchell chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I can see it. Very good, really lovely :)
shercat chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
this is one of the best sherlock fanfics i've read! had me in tears at some points. ended too soon, wish there was more of it!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Oh, my...this was...this was AMAZING! I'm breathless. This was perfect! I've never enjoyed a Sherlock fanfic so much. I loved how you didn't change anything from the episodes, you just twisted what was already there. Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing!
mstoriraylin chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
That was amazing!
JSML chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Bayfire chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
That was a really nice read! I like all the what-if stories that are compliant with canon. Great job! :)
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »