Reviews for Always Something
Oh shit
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Nice :)
Me chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
WHAAAT? OH NO! DON'T YOU DARE NOT WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER, OR I WILL FIND YOU AND SKIIIIIN YOU!
Rebecca Reyonald chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your writing style! It's PERFECT! You should write a novel!
beaucoup riant chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
I loved this story! Such an interesting romance. I am iffy on the epilogue though because while the rest of the story contained snippets of what really happened in the show, this chapter didn't. It left me so confused because well, is this how it's going to really end? Is this how Sherlock tells John that he's been married this whole time?
sparki111 chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Wow. Just wow. This was amazing :)
Dontblink chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
Ooh loved the ending. Certainly interesting.
westwinder chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
What an elegant reworking of canon! You folded their secret marriage so skillfully amongst the episodes that it felt organic and logical. If, when I next watch an episode, I feel like something important is missing I will know at whose feet to lay the absence. Beautiful work! Thank you so much!
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Holy guacamole...*fans herself*...
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
OMG that was so good. That ending was great and my science teacher is staring at me waiting for me to finish "writing down the notes" oh dear lord
fyriagita chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
Okay. I really like the idea the hidden marriage between molly and sherlock. it's just briliant! Can't wait to read the other stories!
petnurser chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I really enjoyed this!
BloggerCompanion chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
This fanfiction was so amazing and I couldn't stop myself from reading this. It was SOOO amazing. I hope you never stop writing. Keep keeping on. :)
NelumboGryffindor chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Woah..Awesome..
How did you think of all this..A still keep it all true to the storyline..well in a way..
Just loved it..your characters, their doubts..the start,middle and ending..everything was beautiful..
This fic will remain in my head for months for sure..
Again Awesome Story :)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE. Wow. I just...this is axing. Completely spectacular. My gosh, thank you so much for writing his. I loved Molly's character. She was brilliant and multi faceted and beautiful. And Sherlocl - my gosh. He was beautiful. I love how you fit in all the lines, and how you made it fit into your universe. This was so well written!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »