Reviews for Always Something
Redbookbluebook chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I love how you managed to make everything canon. Thank you for the absolutely brilliant, addicting story.
coolaquariun chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Sherlock fighting his desire for Irene and nearly losing Molly was brilliantly written, he admires Irene for who she is but he finally knows how much Molly means to him.
coolaquariun chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
It makes sense for Molly to investigate Jim , she must have picked up some techniques from Sherlock over the years.
coolaquariun chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Asking Molly to come home for 'alone time' and then forgetting about it because of a case, is exactly what Sherlock would do.
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
A wonderful idea and it does fit the canon, lovely!
elennemigo chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
This was quite original... You made a very good interpretation of the episodes adding scenes we "didn't see" haha At first I thought that the idea of Sherlock and Molly's marriage kept secret it wouldn't work, even less when she was living in the flat while John was living in the flat...I mean, how? and... why? Maybe if she was just Sherlock's girlfriend, but how keep her hidden being his wife?
Anyway you make that work, it was a really enjoyable reading and the episode with the Woman was stunning... Oh! and I loved your interpretation of the "I dont count" line, course she didn't count because she always can see him, what's the news on that? Superb!
Thanks for sharing this!
Cherrysinger chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant! Great interpretation of what happened in season 1. The case with the 'Woman' made my heart twist, though. Molly is truly a good person for always offering to be there for Sherlock, even after she knew that he was intensely attracted to another woman.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Oh my word! This is the most amazing fic! Such an incredible premise and then pulled off to absolute perfection! It works soo well. It's like exactly canon but with them married. I couldn't believe how real it felt, you write amazingly. I was totally hooked. And totally surprised me with Moriaty knowing at the end. And the epilogue was fab too. Ahh going to devour all your stories now!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Hope to see this continued/something with same premise for season three events.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Oh my god. This was seriously one of the best fanfictions I've read. I love how you kept every piece of dialogue and scene between them the same but you just changed the general interpretation! And it all came together to make SO much sense. I also love h
ratherbethedragon chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Well done. Really, really well done.
SaraBahama chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Well done. An interesting reinterpretation of series 1 & made the plot work. Lovely!
LadyK1138 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Just poured through your story - flipping brilliant! Loved the way you wove the story together, building their relationship (&its issues) with the episodes from both seasons. Thank you or sharing your ideas & talent with us!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
This is awesome!
ravenwholock chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
have fallen in love with this story
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »