Reviews for Always Something
frozenfiery chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Oh wow. I hope you write a continuation of this story as it is a really well written story! :) I love the idea of Molly and Sherlock being married even before he met Watson. It has been an amazing story and I do hope you continue!
luvrblu chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Terrific
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Brilliant.
louvreangel chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
An awesome fanfiction but I'd rather read a... longer epilogue where Sherlock&Molly were finally public with everyone. After Sherlock's comeback obviously.
Anyways, it was awesome and I enjoyed it. Great job:)

louvreangel
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
That was... Very good.
Sherlolly chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
JIM! HOOOLLYYY CRAPPP.
Nauticalmass chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I loved this. What a talent you have!
Nauticalmass chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
This plotting is brilliant. I'm amazed at your attention to the show details and being able to make them fit so well. Absolutely brilliant.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
This is such an interesting concept.
andreyvit chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
That was great, perhaps the smartest take on Sherlock that I have ever read! Thanks a lot.
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
WOW, just wow. thanks
Brytte Mystere chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
I must say that I'm a bit depressed right now, so I shouldn't leave a review (too bitter now, am I). Still... I really hated every bit of the Adlock parts (sorry, I just hate it. May seem stupid, but I really hate that damned dominatrix).
And I know it's silly, because your fic is Sherlolly (or I hope it is)... but you do need to put the Adlock advert (┬┐avisar? Sorry, my english isn't really good).

However, I love that you've written this fic.
Even if it's angusty now.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Absolutely brilliant. The conflict between Molly and The Woman was amazing, and the scene on New Year's Eve between Sherlock and Molly was just beautiful. This is by far one of the best Sherlock fabrics I have ever read. Am still in awe. Thank The Lord writers like you exsist.
Carri007 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Wow. This is a freaking amazing story. I don't often read established Sherlolly stories because Sherlock is so unlike Sherlock. But somehow you have managed to make Sherlock himself as well as in love. Their relationship was also not perfect, making it realistic. Well done with the Woman bit. As unpleasant as it was to see that sort of break, it helped them in the long run. The thing I liked most, however, was the way you tied the whole thing in with the episodes-this could almost be canon (which does amazing things for my Sherlolly feels). So basically: well done!
TiffanyLove chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Oh I loved this fic, you should write a sequel for it, of the third season. I would definitely read it. Again, this was wonderful, one of the best I've read.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »