Reviews for Always Something
Cecily Mitchell chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I can see it. Very good, really lovely :)
shercat chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
this is one of the best sherlock fanfics i've read! had me in tears at some points. ended too soon, wish there was more of it!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Oh, my...this was...this was AMAZING! I'm breathless. This was perfect! I've never enjoyed a Sherlock fanfic so much. I loved how you didn't change anything from the episodes, you just twisted what was already there. Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing!
mstoriraylin chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
That was amazing!
JSML chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Brilliant
Bayfire chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
That was a really nice read! I like all the what-if stories that are compliant with canon. Great job! :)
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Seriously one of the best BBC Sherlock fics I've ever read! I wish there was more to it!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Now. What a fantastic story! You managed to weave Sherlock and Molly's relationship into the existing storyline and still keep it totally true and believable. I will now watch these episodes again (like I need another reason!) but see them in a totally new way. Hugs and total respect to you. Sharon. :)
frozenfiery chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Oh wow. I hope you write a continuation of this story as it is a really well written story! :) I love the idea of Molly and Sherlock being married even before he met Watson. It has been an amazing story and I do hope you continue!
luvrblu chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Terrific
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Brilliant.
louvreangel chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
An awesome fanfiction but I'd rather read a... longer epilogue where Sherlock&Molly were finally public with everyone. After Sherlock's comeback obviously.
Anyways, it was awesome and I enjoyed it. Great job:)

louvreangel
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
That was... Very good.
Sherlolly chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
JIM! HOOOLLYYY CRAPPP.
Nauticalmass chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I loved this. What a talent you have!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »