Reviews for The Breaker of the Cycle
Yuti-Chan chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I like Mei very much, she is cool and a strong woman :D

But she will be no match for Madara-sama :(
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Amazing chapter!
The Darkest wizard chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
This is a fantastic chapter. I love that you do different points of view for each chapter. It akes for a very interesting read. Please update soon.
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is a really good story. Please update soon.
FuturisticData chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ah, this is really not my thing but I've read it, so I'm going to review it.

Number one, you're clearly a good writer. I can't spot any glaring mistakes with anything plot hole or spelling/grammar wise so well done, that automatically puts you above about 50-70% of people on here :P

I quite like it that you've written it from Madara's perspective. You don't get many stories like this so even though this really isn't my sort of fanfic, I really think that I have to applaud you. Well done. Have a cookie :)

- Fujiko of FuturisticData aka hifumipls (I couldn't be bothered to sign in...lazy...)
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Really interesting story.

I liked the fact you wrote from Madara's perspective at this pivitol point and you also capture his power-hungry/angry/arrogant self as well as explaining his desire for peace which seems to run counter to his nature.

I also liked your ideas for the missing history and the start of the World Wars/creation of Edo Tensei. The idea Hashirama sacrificed himself to save his brother is very intriguing indeed. I also liked Madara's subtle hatred of the idea of Senju and Uchiha mixing, like the Sage would have preferred. I often wondered why they didn't try that for power even if they hated each other.

It would be great to hear more from you, keep it up!
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is awesome, please update soon!