Reviews for The Last Warrior of Light
The Trailblazer chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Oh was that a dream or did it happen for real? I do hope it was only a dream that seemed real, or liek a window to the future. Because I don't want Ingus' family to get killed, he's been through enough with his friends already taken away, he doesn't deserve to lose his family too. And lose them a second time you could say, since he lost them at the time he was born too. I hope for a happy ending even though it looks kind of dark now.

And cliffhanger Update fast ;D
Arukuu-Chan chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
The story is coming along great! I'm loving all these dream sequences and all :3 Keep up the good work! I'm excited for the rest of the story! :D
The Trailblazer chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
And the Adventure of Ingus begins! I hope he can save them!

Thank you for the explantation to how everyone, at least Arc and Ingus, became orphans! I've always wondered how that happened xD

Yaay, the appearance of Luneth and Refia! ;D I know they've had some minor appearances here and there but now it seems they are finally acting on their own ;D

Looking forward to an update, as always!
(If you want, and have the time, I have some FFIII stories up too that you can read. :) But only if you feel like it!)
The Trailblazer chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Aww Arc! You shouldn't do something so drastic! I'm so relieved he got help and that everything worked out well.
I also hope Ingus will find a way to save Arc. Or at least make the Cloud of Darkness to understand that she can be good, for her son's sake.
StreamerDreamer chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I really love this! And also, no prob, bro! XD Just one thing you might want to fix... I didn't write "Arc of light and Arc of darkness" I think whoever wrote that would be pretty mad if he/she saw that. I'm looking forward to the next chapters! Keep it up!
Hyper Librarian's Daughter chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Wow, all this time, when I read through the first few chapters of this story, I thought that Luneth and Refia were taken out of the picture. And here is this reunion of the four Warriors destined to bring hope, and I'm struck with awe.

Do keep this up indeed! :)
Arukuu-Chan chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I'm loving the many plot twists and stuff you're putting into the story! It really interests me and just wants me to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
XXSesshomaru'sFutureLoverXX chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I still love it! Keep it up!
XXSesshomaru'sFutureLoverXX chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Loving it so far! Can't wait for more!
The Trailblazer chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Aww isn't evil for real! He so sweet and I feel so sorry for him being alone in that tower (like Rapunzel) I just wanna hug him and fix everything for him!
Arukuu-Chan chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
:O plot twists! I love how Ingus and Arc's true parents and all are revealed! It makes the story so interesting...and then Arc's true feelings :') he isn't full of darkness after all! Poor Arc...I'd be dealing with that annoying lady that is Arc's mommy. Giving her a lecture that goes like, "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT TO YOUR POOR SON." XD sorry I was rambling. Anyway...good chapter !
XXSesshomaru'sFutureLoverXX chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
NOT BAD AT ALL FRIEND! I really like this:-) Can't wait for more!
The Trailblazer chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I'm so glad there were two chapters! You see I kinda got locked out so ot was nice to have sometning exciting to read as I was waiting for rescue xD But aww, was that the end? I hope you will be writing more great stories like this one! Of course I'm sad that Ingus and the others had to die but it was still good. I rather have Ingus dead than doing something he would regret. Darn it's hard to type with my phone so it's a short review, sorry!
Arukuu-Chan chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Ooh! So many things that are just making me want to read on and find out! Could Arc's mother be really alive? And what about Ingus?! It's so full of suspense! x3

Anyway, I liked this chapter. It was nice to read it after doing a small Geography homework and homeworks I still have to do...anyway xD

Nice job and keep it up! x3
Arukuu-Chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow. Is it just me, or are more FFIII fans popping up with FFIII stories on FFN? :D So, my inital reaction was like O.O :D Plus, it features Arc being posessed by the Cloud of Darkness. I've imagined it a few times...if it doesn't freak you out o.O

So, onto the story...yes I had read Arc of Light and Arc of Darkness so I know where you're coming from :) I love how you're writing the nightmares, it really makes me believe the nightmare. I also love the way how you've put it in Ingus' P.O.V . What else, what else...I just really like it . (sorry, I am terrible with reviews...) I just hope you continue up the good work and I hope to see more on this! :D