Reviews for Heirs and Heirlooms
lenniem chapter 30 . 5/29
What a great family you have created! Thanks for your story... Lots of great history facts too. Your story deserves a lot more reviews so sorry I only reviews at the end
myhubbyissoedward chapter 30 . 5/4
Wow great story sad to see the the writing kept you reading ,pulled you into keep reading.
juicytreat2 chapter 30 . 4/9
Loved this story! It was wonderful! And it's always nice to read about a strong feisty Bella.
juicytreat2 chapter 23 . 4/9
Wow! Glad the are figuring it out.
juicytreat2 chapter 20 . 4/8
Lovely! Yay, they finally have money!
juicytreat2 chapter 19 . 4/8
Ohhhh yeah! These two are made for each other!
juicytreat2 chapter 17 . 4/8
My favorite chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
robertsbella2 chapter 30 . 4/4
Just wonderful what a lovely ending, yeesh did they pop out a lot off kids or what, and so many twins. But cute, can you just imagine little twin Edwards. And the look into the future that the family tree has continued, just lovely.

Thank you for writing this lovely story, lots of history lessons learnt and how your strong and brave Bella finally met her handsome and loyal Edward. I loved all the other couples and the parents come together, even the different pov at the end. I so enjoyed reading his and thank you again for all the lovely review replies. I would have loved to have read this as a WIP but I really enjoyed completed fics more.
robertsbella2 chapter 29 . 4/4
Oh I enjoyed the cloak and dagger of this chapter so exciting. And Embry's proposal at the end, so lovely.
robertsbella2 chapter 28 . 4/4
Giggles at Tanya helping the cow calve. OMG, they found Victoria and James, I hope they catch them. I love how Edward comes to the realisation that he doesn't need revenge to be happy. Bella is having twins, so cute.
robertsbella2 chapter 27 . 4/4
Awwww, what a beautiful wedding, and the way the brides walked through the cotton fields sounds absolutely lovely. I loved that each bride had a different colour and lol at Edwards impatience. One of my favourite chapters.

OMG and how I enjoyed Alice's beating on Jacob, I actually giggled.
robertsbella2 chapter 26 . 4/4
I absolutely love this brave and strong Bella, she was just brilliant getting Jacob to admit everything, and I must admit I enjoyed Edward and Seth and Emmett having turns beating him up. I hope they put him in jail and throw away the key. On the good side, I cannot wait for Edward to give Bella her ring.
robertsbella2 chapter 25 . 4/4
Awww, lovely romantic day for Bella and Edward, and she might be pregnant and a naked proposal. The hidden wall in genius, but I think the only person to get a confession out of Jacob will be Bella.
robertsbella2 chapter 24 . 4/4
Jacob is creepy, I really hope he doesn't try to hurt anyone. I like the new and improved Tanya.
robertsbella2 chapter 23 . 4/4
Wow, the mafia, how interesting. So the Blacks were involved, how horrible and greedy. I hope the detectives can get this sorted quickly and that no one else gets hurt.

BTW thank you for all your review replies, I'm enjoying them just as much as the story. Yes, not a lot of readers review, but not a lot of authors respond either. Thank you, it makes me enjoy the story more and ensure I review every chapter.

Thank you for all your well wishes, I hope you enjoy the long weekend with your family.