Reviews for Prom Dates and Birthday Cakes
Perfectionist chapter 27 . 10/6/2013
Justin Bieber sucks.
Isabella95 chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
Awwee cute ending :) just one thing, wouldn't the teacher have a great surprice when she notices Barnabas is not in the pictures :P
cerysclark chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
can you please do another story about dark shadows
MusicIsLife2015 chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
So is there going to be a third one? Please please make a third one!
speedmetal chapter 29 . 4/11/2013
Please make a third story, or even a oneshot about their wedding or even if she gets bit by Barnabas!

So please make another story
-Speedmetal (this is my real account im just lazy to log in)
triwizahrd chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
Awwwww, this story was adorable! I really enjoyed the first story, and this was just so sweet :)
Fantastic job!
MyColorlessRainbowVeins chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was a very good story, as was the first one. 8) Can you perhaps notify me in some way if/once you get around to making the next edition?
BlooperLover chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
That was a lovely ending! At the beginning of the prom chapter when Tyler said, "This is it. The night I've been waiting for ever since my first day of high school." I was so excited! I was like "This is it. The chapter I've been waiting for since I read the summary." Those were a great couple of chapters and I'm quite sad this story is ending. Seeing as this is already the second story, I'm guessing there will be no more right? If there is, can you PM when it comes out?
mariangisborne chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
OMG, love the ending, I almost cried myself. so pretty. Keep up the good work. Mariangisborne
mariangisborne chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Woah, you are on fire today, a perfect relationship argument which always result in people kissing each other. Anyway loving this story, can't wait for the next chapters. Mariangisborne.
BlooperLover chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
I loved this chapter! I like that part with the gold dress! I anxiously await your next update!
Jim-JamGurl chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
When Barnabas said the appointment was for him and Tyler, I couldn't help but picture him in a dress! Needless to say I almost died from laughing to much...
AngeliqueBouchard1972 chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
This is a good story, and you have a lot of potential as an author. But something about Barnbas and Tyler is just hilarious to me and I can never take them seriously. It might be that I simply can't imagine Barnabas doing any of that, and it seems to greatly distract me from the story. Which is all a good time, because every time I read I burst out laughing. But is that what you want from the story? Or do youu want it to be consider an actual romance and not comedy? Please message me.(Please don't consider this a hate comment, I love your work and only want to help you improve...)
BlooperLover chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Well this should be interesting! If Barnabas does take her to prom I'd like to see all of those guys reactions! I anxiously await your next update!
Angelique chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
I really think that you are a talented writer and love your work though I feel that it could improve in some aspects. Sometimes OC charecters can be played out perfectly and make lots of sense, though this novel I find a bit unrealistic. I find the rekationship between Barnabas and the OC charecter(s). I would love to see more of your work, possibly something non OC for dark shadows? Please don
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »