Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
auPHE chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I think that you do what you need to do. c: And god knows, giving us readers what we really want sooner rather than later isn't something we're going to refuse.
Pikachu79 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
It would be sad if this story isn't competed but I'll read the other story as well.

Good luck with both stories;)
LilAlyCat chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
splitting it up would work well. i'm surprised you didn't have to do it earlier, i personally can't stat so early in a plot and keep my muse focused for long.
LilyofAzra chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I think you should post the second story. I enjoy this one greatly. Though you might want a brief summary or something of where Harry is at in the beginning of the sequel. If the prologue isn't finish. I think it would be fun to read their interactions.
chillyCORNflakes chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Yes. I say YES to anything that's let's you keep on writing and spilling out the secrets of this plot. We very much want to read from you and discover what you have in store for Harry and Tony, even if it's in the Avengers arc. So split if need be. It might even make it better.
Mai397 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
as long as you keep on with the story, i don't care how you do it. do whatever you think is best. just keep writing. i love this story. it's completely unique, well done, and interesting. i want to know what happens!
rayningnight chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Okay, I'm totally up for this sequel. Or split story, where this is the prequel sorta thing.
Yeah.
I seriously understand what you're going through, though, since, typically, the actual fun parts an author writes up is near the middle, when they're other character interactions. So yeah.
Can't wait for the sequel!

—Rayne

PS: Juat curious, but if you make this the 'prequel' and SS the 'actual story' ...where exactly are you going to start with in accordance to Harry? Is he still the sorta-messed up kid? He'll be older by a year, since Avengers is in 2012 and Iron Man 2 is in 2011... I believe...
Green Comb chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Split it in two plz!
Levitarius chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Split it in two! AGGHGHGHH I've been waiting for the Avengers portion for ages.
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I think if it helps you rock out some more writing, you should do as you wish. It's awesome and maybe if you work on point B, you can get a path from point A? Though if you do post as a new story, I suggest letting everyone who isn't on Author Alert know via another update here as a note.

Writer's block sucks. Yup. Hang in there. Take a tank to it later.
whatithink0 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I think splitting it is a good idea.
Amethystnight88 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I feel that as long as the story is continued and well written it doesn't matter if it is broken up into different sections. This is an awesome story please continue it, time skips can always be filled in later, if needed.
Aire5 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
n.n
Elena snape chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I'm totally ok with you splitting the story if this mean you can write again. I love this story and I'm looking forward to be at the juicy stuff. And I'm realy want to know what the heck is happening with Luna. So do as you want.
Fluffy-luvr chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Were you stopped is fine, I mean for all we know he could have went off traveling after he heard the news [meeting ppl along the way] That gives Tony time to 'find himself' so to speak.
Then, by that time Harry has come to grasps with his 'foresight' AND. . . dun dun dun! Enter the Avengers :D yay! plot fillers. _ what ever you have planned I am for it!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »