Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
HPLover747 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I think you should do whatever you think is best. Honestly, I'm willing to wait until you finish the Iron Man 2 arc before getting to the Avengers arc, but if you're frustrated and want to move on for now, that's cool too. Good luck with everything! Looking forward to whatever you post next.
Sayla.v chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Done! Do it.
no seriously whatever helps you write :)

lots of love
Hunnypooh chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Yes to all.
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I vote for splitting it in two. I look forward to seeing what you have planned for this. :-)
TheEdifier chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I've been intrigued with your story from the beginning and I wouldn't want writer's block to keep you from continuing. Always do what you feel would be best, but if you are curious about my opinion, I say go for it! Why not break it up? You'll be able to explore some more ideas while the reader can read some great additional work and give our opinion on it, which might change aspects of the prologue in the first place. Sometimes the best way to work through a block is jump over it, continue writing, and come back to it fresh.

I really appreciate how thoughtful you're being towards your readers. I'm sure whatever decision you make we'll live to read another day, so be sure to balance the readers opinion with your own. You've got promise in your writing and I would love to see more of it, wherever the inspiration strikes.

(Oh, and for the poll stuff if you still want to set one up, it should be under your account in it's own tab to the left. Further instructions under "- Polls")

I'm ready and eager for "A Survivor's Sorrow" if you are!
bribright91 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I'm really disappointed that you won't be continuing this fic but I do plan on reading your next one. I was pretty confused on what part Luna plays in all of this so look forward to finding out. I hope to read a new chapter from SS soon.
PaperPandas chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Absolutely love the story, not a constructive review sadly, just another saying hell yeah.
CA chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
You updated. I love you.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I have no Idea whats going on, but I love this. Please keep the chapters coming.
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Trelawnly is probably just righteously giggling right now. 'XP

Those reporters...I hope you right the coming dialogue argument when Pepper finds out. :D
Any dna test will disprove the news, but no one will ever forget. 'XP

Luna may know a bit much...
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Ha, sorry Clara, but Harry has a distinct distaste for anything pink from Umbridge. :P
Luna, luna, luna... 'XT

The press ARE going to have a field day...Harry's had a taste in the limelight before and is not a fan.
Ha, Tony didn't tell Pepper about Harry beeming him in the face. 'XP
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Can't use a phone. S'pose you could say Harry is an old soul. :P
Pfft. Don't have to be a doctor to know that black and pasty skin is bad. 'XP
Now for a zoo snake fiasco to go with the red or green. :p
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
You're a Wizard Harry. :0

MAGIC.(and wandless too)

...Hey do you think Wizards flinch every time they here a unoriginal magician say Abracadabra?
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Ah...half a cheesecake?

I wonder how Harry got situated. Probably paid a bit by government stuff after being rehabilitated and stuff?
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Well I was a bit bewildered at the beginning but no biggie...

CHEESECAKES?! Heck yeah, I love savory food!

Guessing which Avenger hm... It must be before the movie or the event would be mentioned to that leaves Stark or Steve. :P
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »