Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
lordamnesia chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Yes, I would read anything in this story arc! Keep up the good work, and hopefully you get over your block!
Wise-wren-owl chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I would prefer if it was just on story, but it's your fic and you should write it as comes easiest to you.
soaring freedom chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
i would really like it if you started the avengers story and left this one as prologue, mainly because i love the avengers as a whole and because i really never watched iron man 2.

i really appreciate the fact that you are trying your best not to upset your readers and are asking our opinions on this matter,your writing style is amazing and i can't wait to read more of it, whether it's in this fic or another one.
i wish you the best of luck and hope that your writer's block end soon.
YuuriKyo chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Do what you think is best for you (and for your readers) :)
Wolvenkite chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I say go ahead and do it. You have a block and you don't for The second part. Its not a book so go ahead and do it. It it keeps you updating then I can't bitch
Zombietooth chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I'm totally for your idea of splitting MM in 2 stories!
I hope you'll eventually find the inspiration for continuing this part, but until as I'm a really curious and impatient person I'm looking forward to reading the Avengers arc sooner than expected XD
RocknLoveGirl chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Well if you're more at ease this way, i don't mind it
i'm just glad this story won't go in Hiatus (because we all know this just means it's been abandonned) and that you don't give it up
HPLover747 chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I think you should do whatever you think is best. Honestly, I'm willing to wait until you finish the Iron Man 2 arc before getting to the Avengers arc, but if you're frustrated and want to move on for now, that's cool too. Good luck with everything! Looking forward to whatever you post next.
Sayla.v chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Done! Do it.
no seriously whatever helps you write :)

lots of love
-say:D
Hunnypooh chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Yes to all.
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I vote for splitting it in two. I look forward to seeing what you have planned for this. :-)
TheEdifier chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I've been intrigued with your story from the beginning and I wouldn't want writer's block to keep you from continuing. Always do what you feel would be best, but if you are curious about my opinion, I say go for it! Why not break it up? You'll be able to explore some more ideas while the reader can read some great additional work and give our opinion on it, which might change aspects of the prologue in the first place. Sometimes the best way to work through a block is jump over it, continue writing, and come back to it fresh.

I really appreciate how thoughtful you're being towards your readers. I'm sure whatever decision you make we'll live to read another day, so be sure to balance the readers opinion with your own. You've got promise in your writing and I would love to see more of it, wherever the inspiration strikes.

(Oh, and for the poll stuff if you still want to set one up, it should be under your account in it's own tab to the left. Further instructions under "- Polls")

I'm ready and eager for "A Survivor's Sorrow" if you are!
Brighter Dreams chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I'm really disappointed that you won't be continuing this fic but I do plan on reading your next one. I was pretty confused on what part Luna plays in all of this so look forward to finding out. I hope to read a new chapter from SS soon.
PaperPandas chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Absolutely love the story, not a constructive review sadly, just another saying hell yeah.
CA chapter 7 . 11/23/2013