Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Sigh. Tony! And Luna! How did she not recognise Harry? Or she did but didn't think anything of it? Or has she lost her memory too?
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Awwww. I am LOVING Harry and Tony dynamics. Perfection
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Oh my god. He still has some more magic?
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I am loving this to bits.
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Gah! Hahaha that was amazing.
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I'm holding my breath this is really exciting.
Miss Nailia chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
hey, great story! the voices seem like the interpretation of a thing or person's aura, intentions... the feelings i guess would be his magic? i guess we'll find out soon yes? i hope so.. please update soon!
jieha chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
thanks for the update
Ginebra chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
waaa , nice fic, please updaye soon
iafaS chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Is luna our Luna or is it a coincidence, or is it an AU that Harry got pulled to for some reason or another?
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
No mention of Snorkacks and Wrackspurts and Nargles from Luna? D:

... maybe just once would be a lot better than repeated "Nargles around your head and blahblah Wrackspurts blahblah finding snorkacks blah", actually. Constantly repeating it makes her seem so... childish.
auPHE chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I would bet anything that although Harry has excellent hears, Luna has fantastic eyes.
kurathedog chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Interesting start. My guess at the colors: Red is Ron, brown is Hermione, and grey is Luna. From what I can tell R&Hr were together, but eventually died, and Harry followed them through the veil eventually.
musme chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I love it
Midnin503 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Yay your it wouldn't matter If you wrote absolute crap(which you don't) I'm just happy that the fic isn't going to be fics make me cry.
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »