Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
angangang chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Wow, good plot. Why Luna isn't telling Harry? Is she hiding him? Tony and Harry are fun. Brave Harry, i hope he'll have a good life!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I Love your story, I loved the Jell-O, and Harry as a stray cat. Are people looking for Harry? Thanks for writing!
irdgad chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
That was fun. Just read all the chapters. The only thing I can ask is what on earth Luna is doing out there?
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Does Luna know who he is? And does the feeling tell him when he's going to recognize/see something from his past?
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I just found your story and I have to say it is very interesting, can't wait to see where things go and what happens next, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
musme chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I like it
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
You know, I am relieved beyond possibility because LUNA has come. Oh I'm so grateful.
Everything will be, because she has found Harry.
Whether Luna is there or not There, Harry has been discovered by someone who will watch over him until his memory returns. Until he is ready to accept his, probably even more terribe than we know, past.

Luna is my fav character in HP next to Harry himself and her introduction made me happy. Kudos to the author and thanks, she is just so *LUna!* lol
blackhack chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I think of all people you chose the best person from the magical world to interact with Harry. I do think that you should provide some back story on the wizarding world.

It doesn't really make sense to me to have a story completely in the muggle world with Harry doing magic, hearing random voices, and doing nothing.

I'll see what you have for the next few chapters.
dogsby chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Interesting so far, look forward to reading more, thank you for posting it.
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
*screams and clings to computer* LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *squee*

omg, this is just getting so tense! asdgadjrymn

Can't wait for more!
wickedlfairy17 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait to read more!
In a silent night chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Hi, I don't know if you already found someone, but I'd be happy to be bounced off of, or beta it if you wouldn't mind.

-H
Fireotaku18 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Sooo GOOD!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
nice.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Itneresting i hope to see more of luna!
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »