Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
exaigon chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter!
twilightserius chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
well least one of his old world friends followed him or is it an alternative version of her that is connected through the multiverse that is seers visions. anyway what the heck happened to his cat n apartment?
Lanelle chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Random thought... since you're making Harry somewhat precognitive how about him going on a shopping trip for some misc. items and coming back with a lot of coconut theme stuff. Like snowball snack cakes (they're covered in coconut if I remember correctly), coconut scented shampoo and conditioner, shredded coconut for baking, a regular coconut and a can of coconut milk etc. etc. If I remember the movie correctly when Tony finally replaced the arc with something else he got the distinctive taste of coconut in his mouth. If Tony connects the dots it might be a perfect prompt to introduce Harry's oddities to the genius.

Anyways you can ignore me if you want. Just wanted to share that. I'm enjoying the story a lot!

Good luck with it!
Fk306 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
this is great I look forward to more
JoojooBrother chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Glad you are back! Gonna check out your other story, I guess.
Great chapter. Love how you aren't straight up retelling the movies as if we need it. Biggest pet peeve in crossover fiction :P
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Yay! Glad you finally updated! :) Just glad you overcame your writer's block. And I have to say that I like how you are skipping over most of IM2 because we've all seen it and know how it goes. If you're not going to change events, skipping is a brilliant idea!

As for Luna, I like how you wrote her. :)
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
This is a fun story so far! Keep up the excellent work!
Wolvenkite chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I think you meant he's a bored, billionaire, genius. Not a board one. Unless he's a 2x4
razska'spromise chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I hope harry gets his memory back soon so he can save tony with some sort of magic and then they can become best friends
Angelwings23123 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
This was great! Hope you write more. :)
Brighter Dreams chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Ahh I love how well Tony and Harry get along. Just like old friends ; ) Thanks for posting!
freaky bitch chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
This is great! very interesting and original, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
leylinjan chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
haha I laughed while reading this!
Loony Dagda chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Wow what an amazing fic! I'm dying to figure out what those voices are. It seems to be some sort of empathic ability, but I can't imagine what the source might be. It also seems to have some knowledge of fate, or maybe luck, leading harry to the roght olaces at the right time. Luna's appearance brings up even more questions. Will Harry run into any other alternate versions of people from the HP world? There are too many things to fit all of my questions in just this one review, but let me sum it up by saying I'm desperate for more! Please update again soon!

Ciao XP
azure1996 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Loved it it was really unique and refreshing
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »