Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Redkenja chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I like this and I am definitely looking forward to more. As for your Beta reader, have they ever mentioned to you that if you want your characters to curse, use the actual words? The only time you substitute letters for symbols is if you are mimicking a written note. That is the only time. If you cannot handle writing swear words properly, then just don't use them. I know plenty of authors whose characters that normally curse within a fandom, don't do so in their work.

You think Tony should curse. Write it out. Can't do it? Then he doesn't curse, end of story.
freedomtoaster chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
i love this.
So dang much.
Awesome.
Tony and Harry relations WIN.
Love how Harry's so frank with him.
Lovely plot so far dahling.
u_u
I expect much from this.
SO MUCH.
gredandforgerock chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I've been enjoying this story quite a bit. I can't wait for the next post. I'm going out on a limb and saying the deeper feeling is magic and the voices are his memories trying to come through.

Again really enjoying this fic, thanks for writing.
Payton-Hale chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Loved the story so far! i am really curious about those voices Harry has been hearing… :) thanks so much for the story, i am really enjoying reading it :)

PH
dead feather chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I found this interesting but confusing. For some reason the flow just isnt working, for me. This jumps around or ahead and the stays being somewhat wordy and though I know there is a plot, it feels buried under all this excess wordyness or what feels like that. Maybe the sentences are too long or something.
Darkdawnomega chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I'm completely confused. Luna knows Harry, and would recognize him. And yet, she didn't mention the fact that they were not only schoolmates, but fought for their lives together?
...what the crap?
tanis19 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter!
Pheobe Arocis chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
So, does Luna eventually help Harry get his memory back? And is Harry really 17, or did he not age before he lost his memory? Please update soon!
MelodySong231 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Haha, yay Luna! She's definitely my favourite character in the HP books/movies, so glad you included her! Oh, and thanks for the update, can't wait for the next chapter!
angangang chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Wow, good plot. Why Luna isn't telling Harry? Is she hiding him? Tony and Harry are fun. Brave Harry, i hope he'll have a good life!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I Love your story, I loved the Jell-O, and Harry as a stray cat. Are people looking for Harry? Thanks for writing!
irdgad chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
That was fun. Just read all the chapters. The only thing I can ask is what on earth Luna is doing out there?
Allons-y Lovelies chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Does Luna know who he is? And does the feeling tell him when he's going to recognize/see something from his past?
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I just found your story and I have to say it is very interesting, can't wait to see where things go and what happens next, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)