Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
blackhack chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I think of all people you chose the best person from the magical world to interact with Harry. I do think that you should provide some back story on the wizarding world.

It doesn't really make sense to me to have a story completely in the muggle world with Harry doing magic, hearing random voices, and doing nothing.

I'll see what you have for the next few chapters.
dogsby chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Interesting so far, look forward to reading more, thank you for posting it.
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
*screams and clings to computer* LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *squee*

omg, this is just getting so tense! asdgadjrymn

Can't wait for more!
wickedlfairy17 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait to read more!
In a silent night chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Hi, I don't know if you already found someone, but I'd be happy to be bounced off of, or beta it if you wouldn't mind.

-H
Fireotaku18 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Sooo GOOD!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
nice.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Itneresting i hope to see more of luna!
PurpleDragon44 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great job! I love how long it was :) and the bit with Luna was really good. You managed to capture her personality really well. Can't wait to see more!
JuMiKu chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
So does Luna hear the voices, too? She too seems to turn up just at the right moment by sheer coincidence, too. Maybe, it's the Nargles. _- I'm assuming his other feeling is his magic?

Also, daddy!Harry strikes again.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Yay!
Luna!
Can't wait for more!
BlackNoSugarh chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I think your authors note just made me want to read the whole conversation between Harry and Luna again because you mentioned a hint there , I really want to know what those noises are about!

You've got me intrigued so I'm definitely sticking around :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I love this so much! Caint wait for more!
irezel chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
tony, you little git. you won't find anything on harry, so get over yourself and tell pepper.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Thanks for another awesome chapter update! I love how you wrote Luna - she's an awesome character, especially to an amnesiac! :)
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »