Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
SummerElainee chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I'm pretty sure Luna is in fact Luna Lovegood and she's there to keep an eye on our favorite amnesiac! Although, the question of how she knows every little thing that's happening to him is puzzling. Even with magic how would she be made aware of his dreams as they are happening?

Oh sorry, my thoughts got away from me a bit. Anyway, love this story and I actually really like the fact that Natasha (Natalie) is befriending Harry. Hope he doesn't get too upset when he eventually finds out she's a spy...!
Walking by chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I get the feeling you're trying too hard to set the scene and develop characters that you have lost track of the actual plot development.
Mercy Flynn chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Wow, love this story, love this chapter. Please update soon
Levitarius chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Fuck this is fantastic
TheHappyHedgehog chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I liked it. Glad you're back. :)
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
great story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Is there a point to this "story"? I only see convoluted mental fluff . Maybe the story makes sense in your mind somewhere but that doesn't translate into text.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Lovely.
exaigon chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter!
twilightserius chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
well least one of his old world friends followed him or is it an alternative version of her that is connected through the multiverse that is seers visions. anyway what the heck happened to his cat n apartment?
Lanelle chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Random thought... since you're making Harry somewhat precognitive how about him going on a shopping trip for some misc. items and coming back with a lot of coconut theme stuff. Like snowball snack cakes (they're covered in coconut if I remember correctly), coconut scented shampoo and conditioner, shredded coconut for baking, a regular coconut and a can of coconut milk etc. etc. If I remember the movie correctly when Tony finally replaced the arc with something else he got the distinctive taste of coconut in his mouth. If Tony connects the dots it might be a perfect prompt to introduce Harry's oddities to the genius.

Anyways you can ignore me if you want. Just wanted to share that. I'm enjoying the story a lot!

Good luck with it!
Lanelle
Fk306 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
this is great I look forward to more
JoojooBrother chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Glad you are back! Gonna check out your other story, I guess.
Great chapter. Love how you aren't straight up retelling the movies as if we need it. Biggest pet peeve in crossover fiction :P
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Yay! Glad you finally updated! :) Just glad you overcame your writer's block. And I have to say that I like how you are skipping over most of IM2 because we've all seen it and know how it goes. If you're not going to change events, skipping is a brilliant idea!

As for Luna, I like how you wrote her. :)
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
This is a fun story so far! Keep up the excellent work!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »