Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
AnnAisu chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Aww...cue bitter laughter.
So, the 'voices' seem to be the sound of souls...I'm not sure whether it's just of the living, or of the dead as well. Probably both.
atymer chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Intriguing beginnings. I look forward to all my numerous questions getting
answered in upcoming chapters.
It appears magic is manifesting in Harry in new ways.
Nights Silhouette chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
A good chapter, keep it up.
Fireotaku18 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
this is really good!1
kyuubi shadow chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
good.
jgood27 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Love this story, and can't wait to read more
Lythenia chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
MOOOOOAR! This is amazing, and I should be studying for my finals (or writing) but instead I've just read this and now I going to go stalk you profile and hope you have other fics. So yeah. Thanks for posting :)
Hexalys chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Dude, you have a chance at writting pure gold here. My favorite Avenger is Tony, so the fact that he's the first to meet Hary is simply wonderful. I totally want Harrry and him to become best buds!

I like the flow of the story and I have dozens of questions that make me eager to read the next chapter. This story is definitely top notch! I don't think you'll have a hard time reaching 200 reviews. :D
Fluffy-luvr chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
humm, something different than time jump yay! Harry seems to always be a magnet for running into Tony first.

Love what you have, can't wait for more!
Whispering Darkness chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Whew, emotional chapter that. But very powerful. I loved this - mostly due to your writing that managed to fully do justice to such a conversation.
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
save him Harry saaavvvve himmmm u are magic you can do a most anything !
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
This is amazing! :). And Tony/Harry . I ship it! Because of u... :) even if this isn't going to be a pairing in this fic their developing companionship and interactions is amazing on it's own! Can't wait for more!
Mohoro chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Haha I like the jello part for sure! The voices are interesting though, reminds me of the vail a bit.

Thanks for your hard work! You have the beginnings of a great story laid out!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Great stuff and a good read. I hope he gets some pieces back!
RRW chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
This story is absolutely thrilling...I wonder what Malibu will bring.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »