Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
PurpleDragon44 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great job! I love how long it was :) and the bit with Luna was really good. You managed to capture her personality really well. Can't wait to see more!
JuMiKu chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
So does Luna hear the voices, too? She too seems to turn up just at the right moment by sheer coincidence, too. Maybe, it's the Nargles. _- I'm assuming his other feeling is his magic?

Also, daddy!Harry strikes again.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Yay!
Luna!
Can't wait for more!
BlackNoSugarh chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I think your authors note just made me want to read the whole conversation between Harry and Luna again because you mentioned a hint there , I really want to know what those noises are about!

You've got me intrigued so I'm definitely sticking around :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I love this so much! Caint wait for more!
irezel chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
tony, you little git. you won't find anything on harry, so get over yourself and tell pepper.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Thanks for another awesome chapter update! I love how you wrote Luna - she's an awesome character, especially to an amnesiac! :)
Mohoro chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Yay your alive!
Okay I'm bad at picking up hints. Always have and probably always will be.
Luna makes an appearance which is exciting!
And I think I found one mistake... I think. It's one of Luna's lines in the coffee shop.
"Not here, silly, here – why did you move to New York?"
I think she meant "LA" or " why did you move from NY" except that Harry didnt tell her until after this , where he came from that is.
godsdaughter77 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Nice chapter! I look forward to seeing the next update.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is cool, I hope you update again soon!
madow chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
And do you guys know what Harry's other feeling is? yes I think I do. The bad feeling is ... TOM RIDDLE... hahaHA!
WritingJustToWrite chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Love you so god damn much!
Vahinepapaya chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Very original and captivating !
LittleMoonlightLover chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
well, this is your 200th if i'm not mistaken
congratulations!
shironi27 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Really interesting story! I pretty much ate all the chapters as soon as I started reading! Can't wait for Harry to discover his magic and for Tony reaction! Looking forward to the next update.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »