Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
You know, I am relieved beyond possibility because LUNA has come. Oh I'm so grateful.
Everything will be, because she has found Harry.
Whether Luna is there or not There, Harry has been discovered by someone who will watch over him until his memory returns. Until he is ready to accept his, probably even more terribe than we know, past.

Luna is my fav character in HP next to Harry himself and her introduction made me happy. Kudos to the author and thanks, she is just so *LUna!* lol
blackhack chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I think of all people you chose the best person from the magical world to interact with Harry. I do think that you should provide some back story on the wizarding world.

It doesn't really make sense to me to have a story completely in the muggle world with Harry doing magic, hearing random voices, and doing nothing.

I'll see what you have for the next few chapters.
dogsby chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Interesting so far, look forward to reading more, thank you for posting it.
LittleFoxAvanalae chapter 6 . 1/14/2013

omg, this is just getting so tense! asdgadjrymn

Can't wait for more!
wickedlfairy17 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait to read more!
In a silent night chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Hi, I don't know if you already found someone, but I'd be happy to be bounced off of, or beta it if you wouldn't mind.

Fireotaku18 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Sooo GOOD!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Itneresting i hope to see more of luna!
PurpleDragon44 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great job! I love how long it was :) and the bit with Luna was really good. You managed to capture her personality really well. Can't wait to see more!
JuMiKu chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
So does Luna hear the voices, too? She too seems to turn up just at the right moment by sheer coincidence, too. Maybe, it's the Nargles. _- I'm assuming his other feeling is his magic?

Also, daddy!Harry strikes again.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Can't wait for more!
BlackNoSugarh chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I think your authors note just made me want to read the whole conversation between Harry and Luna again because you mentioned a hint there , I really want to know what those noises are about!

You've got me intrigued so I'm definitely sticking around :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I love this so much! Caint wait for more!
irezel chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
tony, you little git. you won't find anything on harry, so get over yourself and tell pepper.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »