Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Loony Dagda chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Wow what an amazing fic! I'm dying to figure out what those voices are. It seems to be some sort of empathic ability, but I can't imagine what the source might be. It also seems to have some knowledge of fate, or maybe luck, leading harry to the roght olaces at the right time. Luna's appearance brings up even more questions. Will Harry run into any other alternate versions of people from the HP world? There are too many things to fit all of my questions in just this one review, but let me sum it up by saying I'm desperate for more! Please update again soon!

Ciao XP
Loony
azure1996 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Loved it it was really unique and refreshing
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
This has been amazing so far. I loved the conversation with Luna and I look forward to more. You have been doing a great job with it.
Nemo A chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Love ur story. It's sooooooooo amazing and original. I personally think that, due to the fact that Harry travelled to a diff dimension that his magic would obviously be different, so the voices would empathy and legelemency (is this how u spell it?) put together to make the Voices and the other voice would be that dimensions version of magic. Boom, mystery solved. Lol any who please update soon.
Vicki219 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Interesting story so far! Hope you update again soon.
jupimako chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
More please! This story is great.
AnnAisu chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I think my favorite part was at the very end...
He would at least have someone who knew he was dying ... someone who could understand and not see him any differently.
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Oh-ehm-ghee, you can't leave us all hanging like this-it's cruel (and all too usual) punishment.
Update soon?
E
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
COOL! COOL! COOL! Keep up the hard work! I can not wait for the next chapter to come out next! :)

WH&VE
misto713 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Hey, this is a really fascinating story. Can't wait to learn what happened to Harry. The Tony parts are amazing too, but Harry...

He met Luna and she obviously knows who he is, but wouldn't tell him? Was Harry attacked by Death Eaters... or the Ministry? Why is he "in exile"? How comes noone tried to contact him? Not even rabid fangirls who can't listen to reason and would think they can "save him with their pure love" *cough Ginny cough*. Or some old Death Eaters? Or some crazies who want to take revenge on Harry for not ending the war sooner? Or just magical papparazzi trying to get an interview out of him, even if it kills him (even better, after all, that would just make it MORE exclusive). And he obviously didn't travel to some parallel dimension, since Luna is there. Or did he travel and Luna doesn't really recognize him, just goes with her feelings?

What happened?! I haaaaave to knooooooow!

Can't wait to read more. :D
pinchess07 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
dude please update soon your story is awesome please please please
Ko-pia chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
This is a lovely story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jaricchi chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
huzzah

I love Tony Harry interactions. 8D Thanks for sharing
exaigon chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lord Sigfry chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
It's confusing and I can't be bothered to re-read the chapter.
I'll stop here and be on my way.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »