Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Mohoro chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Yay your alive!
Okay I'm bad at picking up hints. Always have and probably always will be.
Luna makes an appearance which is exciting!
And I think I found one mistake... I think. It's one of Luna's lines in the coffee shop.
"Not here, silly, here – why did you move to New York?"
I think she meant "LA" or " why did you move from NY" except that Harry didnt tell her until after this , where he came from that is.
godsdaughter77 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Nice chapter! I look forward to seeing the next update.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is cool, I hope you update again soon!
madow chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
And do you guys know what Harry's other feeling is? yes I think I do. The bad feeling is ... TOM RIDDLE... hahaHA!
WritingJustToWrite chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Love you so god damn much!
Vahinepapaya chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Very original and captivating !
LittleMoonlightLover chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
well, this is your 200th if i'm not mistaken
congratulations!
shironi27 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Really interesting story! I pretty much ate all the chapters as soon as I started reading! Can't wait for Harry to discover his magic and for Tony reaction! Looking forward to the next update.
dogsby chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Shame, about the No-Slash, I was really enjoying the Story. At least, I got to read a few good Chapter, before signing off and moving of, thanks.
ilyena damodred chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
please update, it been too long
repeat16 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
what happens?
Mizu1411 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Wow, absolutely love this fic! The idea of it is so original! Good job! Hope you'll update soon :)
LightLessStar chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Interesting! Good job so far!
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Alright, it's getting a lot more interesting now. Can't wait to read more, hopefully soon.
Lolchen chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Couldn't imagine this turning into a romance story anyway. You've got the Mystery/Adventure type of story here, methinks, and you're doing well with it.

I rather like the Tony/Harry interaction in this chapter. Both in miserable places, lashing out at the convenient target. It was the right amount of hurtful/confused. And oh, I never guessed where it was going! Malibu, nice. Well, Harry will certainly be good for Tony, and Tony might as well help him out. Wonder what Shield will think? Probably not much, since there's not much to be found... but about your comment about helping Harry with a background: if he's hanging out with Tony Stark at this point, Shield's got to investigate him. What good will Tony's connections do him in this case? Might as well have Shield or the government build him an identity or simply stay as "amnesia" teen.

-this comment's been sitting here like forever and IDEK...
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »