Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
WritingJustToWrite chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Love you so god damn much!
Vahinepapaya chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Very original and captivating !
LittleMoonlightLover chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
well, this is your 200th if i'm not mistaken
congratulations!
shironi27 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Really interesting story! I pretty much ate all the chapters as soon as I started reading! Can't wait for Harry to discover his magic and for Tony reaction! Looking forward to the next update.
dogsby chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Shame, about the No-Slash, I was really enjoying the Story. At least, I got to read a few good Chapter, before signing off and moving of, thanks.
ilyena damodred chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
please update, it been too long
repeat16 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
what happens?
Mizu1411 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Wow, absolutely love this fic! The idea of it is so original! Good job! Hope you'll update soon :)
LightLessStar chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Interesting! Good job so far!
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Alright, it's getting a lot more interesting now. Can't wait to read more, hopefully soon.
Lolchen chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Couldn't imagine this turning into a romance story anyway. You've got the Mystery/Adventure type of story here, methinks, and you're doing well with it.

I rather like the Tony/Harry interaction in this chapter. Both in miserable places, lashing out at the convenient target. It was the right amount of hurtful/confused. And oh, I never guessed where it was going! Malibu, nice. Well, Harry will certainly be good for Tony, and Tony might as well help him out. Wonder what Shield will think? Probably not much, since there's not much to be found... but about your comment about helping Harry with a background: if he's hanging out with Tony Stark at this point, Shield's got to investigate him. What good will Tony's connections do him in this case? Might as well have Shield or the government build him an identity or simply stay as "amnesia" teen.

-this comment's been sitting here like forever and IDEK...
Phoenix's Moon chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
I'm loving the Tony-Harry friendship right now and can't wait infill the other Avengers are factored in an Harry regains his memories... Update soon!
batfan7 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
This looks like an interesting beginning. It's too early to tell where the plot is going exactly, but it seems fun. I'm certainly curious as to what the next chapter will bring.

So, if this takes place during 'Iron Man 2', will the other Avengers show up eventually?
Memory25 chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Er... I guess it sorta makes sense in a weird way. How Tony'd get to know Harry I mean. And even how Tony'd want to help Harry at all. Though I'm not seeing any magic here, nor any more of that "John Doe" reference.
fraewyn chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Oohlala! Can't wait for more!
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »