Reviews for The Martyr's Morning

I like
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Poor Harry. :)
Lliono chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
I'm not sold on your character being harry. Except an aversion to technology and a little bit angsty they have very little in common. imo it would have been better with an oc as that way his history would be a mystery that would slowly unravel. now we know what happened and just hope for him to get on with it bucker up.
hotcat chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
like it
Yana5 chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
AresLaw chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
Whoops!
i totally forgot to ask you when this chapter came out...
The "voices" harry is hearing...are they from some sort of resonance from the Infinity Stoens?
The Seven of Us chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
That was a REALLY graphic description of your muse...one that I kind of need brain bleach for. Just a little.

This chapter was awesome, and I hope that the next comes out a little faster than the last! But if it doesn't...well, I'll be disappointed, but that's okay too.

-Ruby
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Migraines all around. I'm sure Harry is considering punching a dying man.
Roserayrose chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
"join me in the giant doughnut eating much smaller doughnuts,"
Hahaha
I love this fic 3
Zuzanny chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Yays! So excited to have an update! Thank you!
pikachucat chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
awesome
RatherFabulous chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Okay, reviews are, technically, observations about quality and content. On fan sites...not so much. I like this story and I don't like that many stories. That said...
Aargh! You FINALLY give us a new chapter and end it with the fact that your'e getting dragged off to something else! Just when thing were finally breaking! (Although, getting some flying time in did zilch for Harry, so maybe not THAT breaking...) Heh, deep breath, back off...we're all grown-ups here. Oh wait, fanfiction site. No way we're ALL grown-ups here. Not by a LONG shot.

Oh well. One thing that I reiterate to EVERY writer I leave a review for - fanfiction is a GIFT, a gift of time and creativity and while I have NO doubt that you get bombarded by infantile idiots when you don't GIVE as they wish you to do (the term "pairings", in particular, gives me migraines), it's still a freely-given gift that should only be awarded thanks. (Don't like/don't read, right? Seems like "don't like/complain" is more common around this site.)
Still...well, it's a good story. I'll read the next chapter when/if it shows up. I enjoy this story, ya know?
Until then, I'll check out your other stories, favorites, then whatever looks good. Or, I could do some of the stuff I get paid to do, maybe. Hm, I'll think about it...
TheEdifier chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Thanks for the update!
forestreject chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
So did Nick Fury overhear their conversation?
Reader8916 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
So, not sure how much you care for people's opinions on your stories, but for what it's worth, I personally feel your attempt at making Harry's current existence in some terribly angst filled, surreal, mysterious thing has been very effective. To the point i have no interest in continuing to read it. From the very first sentence it was annoying, but interesting enough to continue in order to see where you were going with it. Unfortunately, after 40k words, the answer is ... nowhere, yet. Nothing new or interesting has been introduced to move the story along, other than adding yet more angst and mystery to Harry. Granted it's just my opinion, but if you'd done the same thing, and let Harry actually create a new life rather than just have him ... there ... It could work, but as it is it seems like you trying to be too artsy with the whole voices and songs and sound stuff, while making Harry depressed and miserable. 2 chapters of that is plenty, much less 9.
515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »