Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
Great story - the Tony and Harry friendship and the plot developing here is awesome. And I have to admit, I am loving the 'everyone now thinks Harry is Tony's kid' angle! What fun - clearly this claim has gotten SHIELDs attention, judging by how quickly they put Natalie on his tail to learn as much as they can about him; suddenly this 'Stark kid' (not another Stark to manage! LOL) is on their radar and they have started paying him a lot of attention. :) I rather hope it takes them at least a little while to figure out this rumour isn't true - it is pretty amusing to have agents of SHIELD running around with the wrong idea based on one of Tony's ridiculous announcements!
shookenuppepsi chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Love this crossover. The way Harry is written is very in character while still feeling fresh and new. Luna is wonderful and you seem to have a good grasp of how she is simultaneously disconnected with the world and able to see exactly what people are hiding. Your depressed Tony is also great. I hope you write more scenes between the two of them because I love when the main characters of different fandoms influence each other immensely.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
R the voices from beyond the veil like dead ppl
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Ohhhh continue please, i really liked it :)
pikachucat chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
awesome
SpiralDrawn chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Please continue :)
Kira Kyuu chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
I'm glad you started back up again :] Thanks!

-K9
LRH7 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
i like it, i want to see what effect harry has on tony's life (and the iron man story line -if any?) will harry find remember/figure out anything. and Luna -real her? or crossover, will we see anyone else from HP? UPDATE please :)
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Ah, this is getting depressing. Lovely.
monkey kix ass chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
wonder what type of chaos harry will return to in the morning. wonder what the voices will be telling him then. oh tony tony tony. anyways, really enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again really soon.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Luna is awesome. Absolutely right. Now I'm hoping that gets his memories back soon. It is kind of annoying having him in this state. I'm hoping that you won't wait an eternity to update this story again.
Sevvus chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
i hate when i get so into something i don't notice the last chapter coming up! if i payed more attention i could soften the blow lol

updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate please and thank you
batfan7 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed what you have written so far! It's a fun and interesting story. I like that it's mostly from Harry's POV (like in this last bit where Tony seems thoughtful listening to Harry, but then seems to disregard Harry's advice, I like that we're left to speculate at what made Tony seem thoughtful). Anyway, I'm also really looking forward to seeing how Harry interacts with the the Avengers group. So far, Harry's presence hasn't had any impact on the Iron Man story line, and I have to wonder if this'll change once we get to the Avengers. That movie only lasted about a single day, so if you don't have Harry right in the midst of everything, it'd be hard not to bounce from the period right before the alien invasion, to the time right afterwards when Harry is reading the news and wondering what the heck just happened. So I'm certainly looking forward to seeing how you'll handle that. I'm also curious if Harry is ever going to hint at some sort of magical power around anyone? So far, although there have been weird stuff happening to him fairly regularly, it's never been in a way that any of the Marvel people would ever pick up on it.

Well, I'm left with questions, so I guess that means I'll be looking forward to the next chapter so that they'll hopefully be answered!
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Sort of reminds me of that scene in August Rush
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
I am enjoying your story. I would like to see it continued. BUT. If you'll only plow on if enough reviews convince you that you must, go where your heart is. This is Fanfiction. You don't get paid for it. Go where your heart is. I like your premise and I'd like to see where you take it, but not if it's tied to reader interest, only so long as YOUR heart is in it.
469 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »