Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
LRH7 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
i like it, i want to see what effect harry has on tony's life (and the iron man story line -if any?) will harry find remember/figure out anything. and Luna -real her? or crossover, will we see anyone else from HP? UPDATE please :)
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Ah, this is getting depressing. Lovely.
monkey kix ass chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
wonder what type of chaos harry will return to in the morning. wonder what the voices will be telling him then. oh tony tony tony. anyways, really enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again really soon.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Luna is awesome. Absolutely right. Now I'm hoping that gets his memories back soon. It is kind of annoying having him in this state. I'm hoping that you won't wait an eternity to update this story again.
Sevvus chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
i hate when i get so into something i don't notice the last chapter coming up! if i payed more attention i could soften the blow lol

updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate please and thank you
batfan7 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed what you have written so far! It's a fun and interesting story. I like that it's mostly from Harry's POV (like in this last bit where Tony seems thoughtful listening to Harry, but then seems to disregard Harry's advice, I like that we're left to speculate at what made Tony seem thoughtful). Anyway, I'm also really looking forward to seeing how Harry interacts with the the Avengers group. So far, Harry's presence hasn't had any impact on the Iron Man story line, and I have to wonder if this'll change once we get to the Avengers. That movie only lasted about a single day, so if you don't have Harry right in the midst of everything, it'd be hard not to bounce from the period right before the alien invasion, to the time right afterwards when Harry is reading the news and wondering what the heck just happened. So I'm certainly looking forward to seeing how you'll handle that. I'm also curious if Harry is ever going to hint at some sort of magical power around anyone? So far, although there have been weird stuff happening to him fairly regularly, it's never been in a way that any of the Marvel people would ever pick up on it.

Well, I'm left with questions, so I guess that means I'll be looking forward to the next chapter so that they'll hopefully be answered!
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Sort of reminds me of that scene in August Rush
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
I am enjoying your story. I would like to see it continued. BUT. If you'll only plow on if enough reviews convince you that you must, go where your heart is. This is Fanfiction. You don't get paid for it. Go where your heart is. I like your premise and I'd like to see where you take it, but not if it's tied to reader interest, only so long as YOUR heart is in it.
DudeBroMan chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
I don't really have anything critical to say, or any profound advice, but I just want you to know that this is a phenomenal, unique story. I can't wait to read what you have in store for it.
AmethystSiri chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful :)

Can't wait for the next chapter :)))
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I really like your story.
Most fics deal with immortal potter or adopted by *insert avengers name*. I gauest this is cassified under the former but it was one of the first i read so kudos
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Amazing. Truly amazing. By far the best hp/avengers fanfic I've ever read. Please please please update soon! I'd love to see what happens next! :-)
JuMiKu chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Hm... I had wondered where this story went. I'm glad to see it back.
Tregun chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I am so glad this is back!
gaul1 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014