Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
TheEdifier chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Thanks for the update!
forestreject chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
So did Nick Fury overhear their conversation?
Reader8916 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
So, not sure how much you care for people's opinions on your stories, but for what it's worth, I personally feel your attempt at making Harry's current existence in some terribly angst filled, surreal, mysterious thing has been very effective. To the point i have no interest in continuing to read it. From the very first sentence it was annoying, but interesting enough to continue in order to see where you were going with it. Unfortunately, after 40k words, the answer is ... nowhere, yet. Nothing new or interesting has been introduced to move the story along, other than adding yet more angst and mystery to Harry. Granted it's just my opinion, but if you'd done the same thing, and let Harry actually create a new life rather than just have him ... there ... It could work, but as it is it seems like you trying to be too artsy with the whole voices and songs and sound stuff, while making Harry depressed and miserable. 2 chapters of that is plenty, much less 9.
bobkova.kseniya chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Thank you very much for new chapter!
It was nc to re-read everything and, my-my, it really was two years already.
Hope that you'ol deal with your muse.
Good luck!
And I like your Harry and Tony conversations very much, mind you
victoria chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
this is so good please update again son i love this.
librarycat9 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
YAY! Thank you for the new chapter!
StarWest45 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I am loving this story! Is it too much to hope Tony adopts Harry? Maybe with Pepper? He already claimed him as his kid publicly and that whole speech from Harry about wanting to spend time with his family seemed like something that would resonate with Tony. Tony also always reminded me of Sirius. And Pepper actually reminds of Mrs Weasley. I am thinking the voices are Harry hearing people's souls as part of his master of death thing. And Luna being here is an interesting twist.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Wonderfully aetherial, I hope for more.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
niice
Nihochu chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I love this story, thanks for your work!
tidje chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
UPDATE! WoooHOOOO!
I forgot how good this story was. I guess that's the upside to having to wait so long between chapters - getting to reread the story. That thing with the cats and locks in Chpt2 still makes me laugh. )

And as non-tech savvy as Harry is - OF COURSE Tony knows! He seems the type to randomly check webcams to watch ya sleep. I wouldn't put it above him. Not trying to be creepy...he just doesn't understand boundaries. Bless his glowing heart. )

I was wondering if Harry looks 17 because of the Master-of-Death thing, but then Luna doesn't look any older. And how is she even around? Where the #$% are Ron and Hermione? If you did kill them off, I guess that would help to explain H turning up naked and half-dead in Central Park. I'm enjoying this long road back in H's rediscovery of all things strange and magical. He's already coming to terms with his 'voices' - I just hope Tony doesn't go all lab rat on him for his other 'skills'. You're dying man, focus on fixing that first.

I'm so looking forward to the oncoming chapters. Gonna be EPIC I'm sure. )
charm13insomnia chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
fun chapter
wildcat1144 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Oooh I can't wait! :-)
webpixie chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
"Neither did the sewing needles clutched like two deadly weapons in her hands, the scarf hanging between them like a noise." while as a crafter I really love this line, I'm pretty sure you meant knitting needles not sewing needles.
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
I hope Harry stays a cilivan and Fury doesn't try and pull anything on harry
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »