Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Good chapter, byes
shiarein chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Love this
Spoon10488 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Love your story. Cliffhanger of doom... not so much.
DarkStrider chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Fantastic to see this updated again! I love the interaction with 'Natalie,' short as it is. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that! Plus, it'd be funny if Harry got an awkward crush, lol. Hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Really really good story so far. Keep it up :)
beulah2013 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Awesome! Just figured out how to view list of stories I follow so - I found this one again! Never remember them all, but now I don't have to!
Heroofthe13thDay chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Loved it! And like Luna said, when is she meeting Tony? Cause that's boud to be confusingly awesome. Please update when you can!
Lalamo chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I think he says it tastes like coconut in the movie.
Elim Garak chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
This is very interesting, but rather depressing. When will Harry get out of his own head and start doing something? When will he start remembering? It's been 8 chapters now and he is still completely passive.
vanarian chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Early chapters Harry was in a pretty bad place, and while Tony and Pepper were arguing about him you described the same thing. Even with Luna's help, I can't help but feeling like Harry's building up to a breakdown too - and that 'Natalie' as well as Luna can probably tell, even if everybody else is missing it. I think some more Natalie and Harry interaction would be interesting.

Or maybe an extra/skipped scene where it was just the two of them and during which Harry finds out that Natalie is, apparently, terrifying. And at some point they got to know each other well enough for Natalie to forcefeed Harry breakfast after a bad night, so there's got to be a good side story there :)

I'm glad you started updating this story again - I'd almost forgotten about it, but I saw the title on my email and I thought 'that crossover where Harry hears weird things in peoples voices and knows Tony!' And I was very excited about it :) So please update again soon.

-vanarian
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Woo, long chapter.

Heavy heavy eh? I'm sure Tony has had a fruitless search for Harry too.
Naarano chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Who are the voices? I really want to know! This is a really great chapter, please continue it!
Skendo chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I really do love this fanfic :) Cannot wait to read another chapter soon. Hopefully. Hint-Hint. Jokes! :D
jgood27 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
AiSard chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
wooo
glad this is getting updated again :) picked up on it during my phase of searching for HP/Avengers crossovers, and I have to say this one's premise was one of the most promising. hope you update some more soon :)
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »