Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
webpixie chapter 7 . 10/17
"Neither did the sewing needles clutched like two deadly weapons in her hands, the scarf hanging between them like a noise." while as a crafter I really love this line, I'm pretty sure you meant knitting needles not sewing needles.
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 10/17
I hope Harry stays a cilivan and Fury doesn't try and pull anything on harry
Oppa chapter 9 . 10/17
Good on you for continuing to go for this story! Sometimes all you can do is push through the rough bits until your getting some traction under your feet again.

That said, maybe be a bit careful about your characterisation of harry. In this chapter he came off as a screaming bitch, all rage and flounce like a thirteen year old girl. Especially weird was his reaction to flying considering its canon that he loves flying and diving/tricks should be downright familiar. In general though, harry seems to do only two things: nag, or get angry. Sometimes his anger is combined with threats which loose effect every time he fails to follow through and become more of an attention-grabbing thing instead.

I almost gave up on the story until tony finally finally brought up the psychic stuff because cmon - the psychic stuff and the mystery of harrys past is the only reason this fic exists. Certainly the only reason people read it. Harry has changed nothing so he might as well not even be there except for how his story progresses and how it interacts with tony and the gang.
Oppa chapter 8 . 10/17
No hate for luna but i hope she dies soon. She has way too big a role in this story, especially since harry does nothing and changes nothing.
Kneoria chapter 9 . 10/17
Awesome! And I really liked the chapter. Thank you for not giving up!
Noblesse976 chapter 9 . 10/17
You're Back! Yay! I am so happy! Thank you for posting! Can't wait to see what you have for us! I hope your muse gets better and hydrates :)
AriaChan29 chapter 8 . 7/28
PLZ PLZ PLZ! UPDATE! I really love this story because it has so many interesting things in it like I See The Moon! I hope you're not abandoning it;-;
Oh man write more please!
I love this chapter because I connect with Tonys bit. No matter how much we want others to notice our pain, we try to hide it to keep others from worrying.
thehpfan123 chapter 8 . 7/5
Amazingly written! I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 4/14
Love this story!
Would love to read more if the inspiration for it comes back. :-)
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 3/16
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I want to know what happened to Harry, and if he will be able to help Tony heal. Will Tony be able to actually find Harry's family/friends/history for him? Does Luna KNOW Harry from their past, or has she gone through something simmilar herself? I hope you will write more soon.
Ithebooklover chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
I order you to update this ASAP.

(P.S. Kinda hoping that ordering you would work. Seriously though, don't waste this idea because it's incredible.)
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Interesting, if weird, story. :)
DEBob19 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Even with his tiny bouts of magic, I can't deal with this angst. He doesn't even really have a reason for it. It's like angst is a part of his genetic makeup. No memories, currently running with a billionaire who would give him anything he needs, and he can't find it in him to enjoy it even for a moment. Can't even field a smile. I just can't relate to or find enjoyment in reading about this much unreasonable woe-is-me. Again, your actual writing is good, which is why I started this in the first place. I just can't get behind the characters. Good luck.
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »