Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Tirla chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
But, isn't that like flipping to the back of the book to find out who the murderer is?
BUT it is your choice and I bow to your creative muse and will follow wherever you lead!
Thank you for writing.
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Wonderful story! I was sad to get to the end of it! I can't wait for more, whichever way you do it.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Go for it. I think it's a great idea to set this aside as a prologue and have A Savior's Sorrow (You know that would be shortened to ASS, right?) as it's own story. If you've got a block it can be really helpful (or at least it always is for me) to step away and then go back to writing.
smartipantx chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
I would be fine with you posting SS as a seperate story, while continuing to work on MM; in fact, I would quite enjoy it!
I would also like to offer my services as a beta reader, although I warn you, I recently broke my arm and so I'm one hand down when it comes to typing, so it might take a little bit longer for me to respond, simply because of that.
Either way, please continue writing, even if it's a completely different story; you're quite talented, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.
xlunatica chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
I love this crossover fic; it's so different from the other ones and having Luna in it is always a plus. So I'm all for splitting the story as long as I get to see an ending to it (no rush, though). And I'm loving the title for the Avengers part (or part 2, whatever, I read it two minutes ago and forgot already); definitely sounds like a sequel title to your story.
HeidiFox chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Im all for the split, whatever is easier on you
avalonchick5 chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I would love love love to read your Avengers story! Please post it when you're ready! I really like this story but it isn't as if it's abandoned! Just, as you say, on the back burner.

Love,

Avalon
JoojooBrother chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I'd be your beta, if you'd accept someone with few credentials! I'm one of those people with lots of ideas and plenty of technical knowledge about writing, but I'm awful at dialogue and practical writing. It comes with being a technologist in RL. We could share a Google doc, if you're interested.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I vote for whatever's easier for you.
Calmest Card chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I love your story! - I would like the know what happens, you left it in a cliff hanger. :'(... I still would like to see where this would have gone, so yes what ever you can have coming out would be awesome. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
It's starting to seem like the voices are actually his subconsciousness after he's had an overdose of Felix Felisis. It could explain the gun misfiring as not being accidental magic, but luck and a faulty gun.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
It would be interesting if illegal immigrants could just claim amnesia to allow them to keep from being deported. It's even more amusing when you realize that Harry really is an illegal immigrant since he isn't from the Avengers continuity and also is from the UK.
Lythenia chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Do whatever you need to do to get past the block! I, for one, and desperately looking forward to more of this so starting a second fic with the Avengers plotline would be very welcome. :)
M.L chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Personally I wouldn't mind if you created part two. At least not if you honestly can't force yourself to write part one any longer, since it's better to write something than nothing in this case. Though I imagine we would need some kind of summary, to know where Harry and Stark stand and all that. I only wish Harry would become more…well, kind of useful in part II, though I like him and his snark here too.
Peikko chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Sounds great. Go for it!
Ending this one on the note of Harry realising he is seeing the future would actually fit amazingly well as a prologue. When you think about it, there's a reason authors skip things a lot, especially between stories. Truly, if you don't have anything planned between this and the Avengers you shouldn't force it out of need to not dissapoint your readers.
Maybe that convinced you, maybe not. Just write what you're happy with: I find quality usually follows.
Hopefully that didn't come off as arrogant or conceited.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »