Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Nihochu chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I love this story, thanks for your work!
tidje chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
UPDATE! WoooHOOOO!
I forgot how good this story was. I guess that's the upside to having to wait so long between chapters - getting to reread the story. That thing with the cats and locks in Chpt2 still makes me laugh. )

And as non-tech savvy as Harry is - OF COURSE Tony knows! He seems the type to randomly check webcams to watch ya sleep. I wouldn't put it above him. Not trying to be creepy...he just doesn't understand boundaries. Bless his glowing heart. )

I was wondering if Harry looks 17 because of the Master-of-Death thing, but then Luna doesn't look any older. And how is she even around? Where the #$% are Ron and Hermione? If you did kill them off, I guess that would help to explain H turning up naked and half-dead in Central Park. I'm enjoying this long road back in H's rediscovery of all things strange and magical. He's already coming to terms with his 'voices' - I just hope Tony doesn't go all lab rat on him for his other 'skills'. You're dying man, focus on fixing that first.

I'm so looking forward to the oncoming chapters. Gonna be EPIC I'm sure. )
charm13insomnia chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
fun chapter
wildcat1144 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Oooh I can't wait! :-)
webpixie chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
"Neither did the sewing needles clutched like two deadly weapons in her hands, the scarf hanging between them like a noise." while as a crafter I really love this line, I'm pretty sure you meant knitting needles not sewing needles.
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
I hope Harry stays a cilivan and Fury doesn't try and pull anything on harry
Oppa chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Good on you for continuing to go for this story! Sometimes all you can do is push through the rough bits until your getting some traction under your feet again.

That said, maybe be a bit careful about your characterisation of harry. In this chapter he came off as a screaming bitch, all rage and flounce like a thirteen year old girl. Especially weird was his reaction to flying considering its canon that he loves flying and diving/tricks should be downright familiar. In general though, harry seems to do only two things: nag, or get angry. Sometimes his anger is combined with threats which loose effect every time he fails to follow through and become more of an attention-grabbing thing instead.

I almost gave up on the story until tony finally finally brought up the psychic stuff because cmon - the psychic stuff and the mystery of harrys past is the only reason this fic exists. Certainly the only reason people read it. Harry has changed nothing so he might as well not even be there except for how his story progresses and how it interacts with tony and the gang.
Oppa chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
No hate for luna but i hope she dies soon. She has way too big a role in this story, especially since harry does nothing and changes nothing.
Kneoria chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Awesome! And I really liked the chapter. Thank you for not giving up!
Noblesse976 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
You're Back! Yay! I am so happy! Thank you for posting! Can't wait to see what you have for us! I hope your muse gets better and hydrates :)
AriaChan29 chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
PLZ PLZ PLZ! UPDATE! I really love this story because it has so many interesting things in it like I See The Moon! I hope you're not abandoning it;-;
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Oh man write more please!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
I love this chapter because I connect with Tonys bit. No matter how much we want others to notice our pain, we try to hide it to keep others from worrying.
thehpfan123 chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Amazingly written! I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
Love this story!
Would love to read more if the inspiration for it comes back. :-)
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »