Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Migraines all around. I'm sure Harry is considering punching a dying man.
Roserayrose chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
"join me in the giant doughnut eating much smaller doughnuts,"
I love this fic 3
Zuzanny chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Yays! So excited to have an update! Thank you!
pikachucat chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
RatherFabulous chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Okay, reviews are, technically, observations about quality and content. On fan sites...not so much. I like this story and I don't like that many stories. That said...
Aargh! You FINALLY give us a new chapter and end it with the fact that your'e getting dragged off to something else! Just when thing were finally breaking! (Although, getting some flying time in did zilch for Harry, so maybe not THAT breaking...) Heh, deep breath, back off...we're all grown-ups here. Oh wait, fanfiction site. No way we're ALL grown-ups here. Not by a LONG shot.

Oh well. One thing that I reiterate to EVERY writer I leave a review for - fanfiction is a GIFT, a gift of time and creativity and while I have NO doubt that you get bombarded by infantile idiots when you don't GIVE as they wish you to do (the term "pairings", in particular, gives me migraines), it's still a freely-given gift that should only be awarded thanks. (Don't like/don't read, right? Seems like "don't like/complain" is more common around this site.)
Still...well, it's a good story. I'll read the next chapter when/if it shows up. I enjoy this story, ya know?
Until then, I'll check out your other stories, favorites, then whatever looks good. Or, I could do some of the stuff I get paid to do, maybe. Hm, I'll think about it...
TheEdifier chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Thanks for the update!
forestreject chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
So did Nick Fury overhear their conversation?
Reader8916 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
So, not sure how much you care for people's opinions on your stories, but for what it's worth, I personally feel your attempt at making Harry's current existence in some terribly angst filled, surreal, mysterious thing has been very effective. To the point i have no interest in continuing to read it. From the very first sentence it was annoying, but interesting enough to continue in order to see where you were going with it. Unfortunately, after 40k words, the answer is ... nowhere, yet. Nothing new or interesting has been introduced to move the story along, other than adding yet more angst and mystery to Harry. Granted it's just my opinion, but if you'd done the same thing, and let Harry actually create a new life rather than just have him ... there ... It could work, but as it is it seems like you trying to be too artsy with the whole voices and songs and sound stuff, while making Harry depressed and miserable. 2 chapters of that is plenty, much less 9.
bobkova.kseniya chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Thank you very much for new chapter!
It was nc to re-read everything and, my-my, it really was two years already.
Hope that you'ol deal with your muse.
Good luck!
And I like your Harry and Tony conversations very much, mind you
victoria chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
this is so good please update again son i love this.
librarycat9 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
YAY! Thank you for the new chapter!
StarWest45 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I am loving this story! Is it too much to hope Tony adopts Harry? Maybe with Pepper? He already claimed him as his kid publicly and that whole speech from Harry about wanting to spend time with his family seemed like something that would resonate with Tony. Tony also always reminded me of Sirius. And Pepper actually reminds of Mrs Weasley. I am thinking the voices are Harry hearing people's souls as part of his master of death thing. And Luna being here is an interesting twist.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Wonderfully aetherial, I hope for more.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Nihochu chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I love this story, thanks for your work!
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »