Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
vanarian chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Early chapters Harry was in a pretty bad place, and while Tony and Pepper were arguing about him you described the same thing. Even with Luna's help, I can't help but feeling like Harry's building up to a breakdown too - and that 'Natalie' as well as Luna can probably tell, even if everybody else is missing it. I think some more Natalie and Harry interaction would be interesting.

Or maybe an extra/skipped scene where it was just the two of them and during which Harry finds out that Natalie is, apparently, terrifying. And at some point they got to know each other well enough for Natalie to forcefeed Harry breakfast after a bad night, so there's got to be a good side story there :)

I'm glad you started updating this story again - I'd almost forgotten about it, but I saw the title on my email and I thought 'that crossover where Harry hears weird things in peoples voices and knows Tony!' And I was very excited about it :) So please update again soon.

-vanarian
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Woo, long chapter.

Heavy heavy eh? I'm sure Tony has had a fruitless search for Harry too.
Naarano chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Who are the voices? I really want to know! This is a really great chapter, please continue it!
skendo chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I really do love this fanfic :) Cannot wait to read another chapter soon. Hopefully. Hint-Hint. Jokes! :D
jgood27 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
AiSard chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
wooo
glad this is getting updated again :) picked up on it during my phase of searching for HP/Avengers crossovers, and I have to say this one's premise was one of the most promising. hope you update some more soon :)
Moka-girl chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Cool. Finally updated.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
DAAAANG
I want to know what's going to happen...
Harry better get his memories back sometime! xD I wonder how he'll freak out when he remembers though... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Hahahaha! He smacked Tony with a pipe! hahaha!
cool story, awesome start. :D
SynneStray chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I would love to read more
Von chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I'm really sad this story stopped. I really want his precog to be discovered and developed. :)
yamiduke13 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I would be perfectly happy with you starting the avengers story. I have been really enjoying this one and I am sure I will enjoy that one even more. Besides I think you should write what your inspired to write, the stories come out so much better when you actually want to write them, much better then if you force them.

As a side note I have really enjoyed this story so far and I think you have done a fantastic job with it.
lemonxlime15 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
It wold be great to split this story in two, but maybe change this into a iron man harry potter crossover :)
anaknisatanas chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I'm ok with it being two stories. Just keep us posted on what you'll do!
sdevil chapter 7 . 3/7/2014