Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
StrictlySomething chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
What you have so far is brilliant! I absolutely love the idea, and your style of writing for amnesiac Harry and his odd episodes is very well done. The mystery behind it all, Harry's amnesia, the voices, the Luna-alternate, have me hooked. The feel for it is very reminiscent to the fic, "I See The Moon,"

As far as your writer's block is concerned, I'm definitely okay with you splitting the story in two. Working on a different part of the timeline might spark that needed something for your block. And who am I to complain when an author offers to upload more Harry/Avenger's material?

Whatever you decide and however long it takes you to hurdle past the writer's block's evil clutches, know that I'm absolutely in love with this story, very satisfied with its progress, and will be happily waiting for more.
Shadow of Flame chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
I'd be interested in A Survivor's Sorrow and MM being regulated to a prequel. This is really good so far; as long as there's more of something in this 'verse, I'd be happy.
Xiard Vron chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Are the voices house elvs?
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Woo. I'm really hooked on wanting to know what is going to happen
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Darn no slash. O well it's a really good story anyway.
Xiard Vron chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Yes! That is awesome.
Xiard Vron chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love Tony. I look forward to seeing him again
Xiard Vron chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Good flow to the story and dialog
vbbeast chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
I saw you were at 399 reviews. I like your story so I decided to make it 400. Thanks for the entertainment. Please continue to update when you can.
Empty Thoughts chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
At first I was like wtf no why are you discontinuing something so amazing, but then I kept reading and realized what you were doing. I'd really like to read whatever you have planned, especially if it's as good as this :)
Blackwell chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
I think two separate histories is okey. By the way i really like your fic! n_n
loki0191 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
You're idea sounds fine as long as you keep updating this! It's really good - kinda like crack if you ask me. BTW please tell me you won't make Harry into one of those whiny heroes after he gets his memories back!
The Lost Cub chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
You should separate it if that is what you want to do. In doing so, you can then later come back and add to the prologue. That should make all of your readers happy. We get updates more often and you are not so bound up with writer's block (by the way fresh carrot juice helps with that :) and we are all happy. It's a win win situation.
By the by this story is great so far.
blisfulloblivion chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Split it. What your suggesting would work perfectly fine and if in the future you were able to get past your writers block and connect them you could.
Von chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
I love this story! To be perfectly honest? I don't care a whit about Luna, or Harry's origins, or the voices. :D I just like him as he is, interacting with the people of this world.

I can understand having 'later' scenes all written or worked out and stalling at the 'prior' bits. The same thing happens to me, but I can't just split my stories up. I say go for it! It might spoil the ending of this one for us, but I'm sure we're all fans of having more fic to enjoy. :)

I'm happy to volunteer as a beta reader or sounding board or even just be available to whine at when things aren't working the way they should. I'm very good at asking questions! :D

Either way, thanks for this story. I really enjoyed all the minor parts, the conversations and arguments and things that generally weren't big plot-buster moments. :)
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »