Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
DAAAANG
I want to know what's going to happen...
Harry better get his memories back sometime! xD I wonder how he'll freak out when he remembers though... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Hahahaha! He smacked Tony with a pipe! hahaha!
cool story, awesome start. :D
SynneStray chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I would love to read more
Von chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I'm really sad this story stopped. I really want his precog to be discovered and developed. :)
yamiduke13 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I would be perfectly happy with you starting the avengers story. I have been really enjoying this one and I am sure I will enjoy that one even more. Besides I think you should write what your inspired to write, the stories come out so much better when you actually want to write them, much better then if you force them.

As a side note I have really enjoyed this story so far and I think you have done a fantastic job with it.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
It wold be great to split this story in two, but maybe change this into a iron man harry potter crossover :)
anaknisatanas chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I'm ok with it being two stories. Just keep us posted on what you'll do!
sdevil chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Please update"!
MiyukiAya chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Please update this soon!
StrictlySomething chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
What you have so far is brilliant! I absolutely love the idea, and your style of writing for amnesiac Harry and his odd episodes is very well done. The mystery behind it all, Harry's amnesia, the voices, the Luna-alternate, have me hooked. The feel for it is very reminiscent to the fic, "I See The Moon,"

As far as your writer's block is concerned, I'm definitely okay with you splitting the story in two. Working on a different part of the timeline might spark that needed something for your block. And who am I to complain when an author offers to upload more Harry/Avenger's material?

Whatever you decide and however long it takes you to hurdle past the writer's block's evil clutches, know that I'm absolutely in love with this story, very satisfied with its progress, and will be happily waiting for more.
Shadow of Flame chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
I'd be interested in A Survivor's Sorrow and MM being regulated to a prequel. This is really good so far; as long as there's more of something in this 'verse, I'd be happy.
Xiard Vron chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Are the voices house elvs?
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Woo. I'm really hooked on wanting to know what is going to happen
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Darn no slash. O well it's a really good story anyway.
Xiard Vron chapter 4 . 2/4/2014