Reviews for The Martyr's Morning
Noblesse976 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
You're Back! Yay! I am so happy! Thank you for posting! Can't wait to see what you have for us! I hope your muse gets better and hydrates :)
AriaChan29 chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
PLZ PLZ PLZ! UPDATE! I really love this story because it has so many interesting things in it like I See The Moon! I hope you're not abandoning it;-;
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Oh man write more please!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
I love this chapter because I connect with Tonys bit. No matter how much we want others to notice our pain, we try to hide it to keep others from worrying.
thehpfan123 chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Amazingly written! I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
Love this story!
Would love to read more if the inspiration for it comes back. :-)
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I want to know what happened to Harry, and if he will be able to help Tony heal. Will Tony be able to actually find Harry's family/friends/history for him? Does Luna KNOW Harry from their past, or has she gone through something simmilar herself? I hope you will write more soon.
Ithebooklover chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
I order you to update this ASAP.

(P.S. Kinda hoping that ordering you would work. Seriously though, don't waste this idea because it's incredible.)
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Interesting, if weird, story. :)
DEBob19 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Even with his tiny bouts of magic, I can't deal with this angst. He doesn't even really have a reason for it. It's like angst is a part of his genetic makeup. No memories, currently running with a billionaire who would give him anything he needs, and he can't find it in him to enjoy it even for a moment. Can't even field a smile. I just can't relate to or find enjoyment in reading about this much unreasonable woe-is-me. Again, your actual writing is good, which is why I started this in the first place. I just can't get behind the characters. Good luck.
DEBob19 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
If harry doesn't have magic use within 2 chaps I'm giving up. Might as well be an OOC named Harry given his amnesia and lack of magic. Decent writing though.
blackbloodywolf chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
so interesting more please
Callista252 chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I really like this story so far, and I hope you'll continue writing. I like the Tony/Harry interactions, I always love Natasha, and Luna is just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
misherukuro chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Good read. ,
quoththeraven5 chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
This story is amazing! I love the concept and Luna is amazing! Please please continue :)
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »