Reviews for Donkey Kong 64
Rae chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Stumbled across the story, I really like it so far! I'm sure it's a thing you won't be updating since it's been a few years, but I wanted to mention that your snarky, humorous way of writing is very interesting.

I did want to mention that peridot is a light green stone (August birthstone). If you're looking for a yellow-colored stone, you probably want topaz.

I like the humanized look you're giving the characters as well. It's interesting and I'd love to see the pics you mentioned in your first author's note. I will be attempting to find a link to DeviantArt or some such in your profile, but the profile is wicked long so if I don't come across it, just know at the very least you have caught the interest of one person. I hope you continue writing, whether for this site or for yourself.
jaevhon.douglas.1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
MOAR Continue The Story Please
Sonosublime chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
an interesting start, and quite faithful to the game. I quite like the snarky, sarcastic writing style you have going here. it would be funny if it turned out that Snide was narrating.

Personally I thought there were a few too many references to fanfiction, and they don't really add to the story.

Keep going, I'm looking forward to when DK rescues Diddy and Tiny.
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong chapter 1 . 11/10/2012