Reviews for The Love Square
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, love all the detail you wrote into it and the relation between the three did ash get paralyzed from a Pokemon attack?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Please do a Serena x ash lemon from pokemon xy
MasterOfSkillZ chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
A person told me that they had messed up writing pieces here and this gave me a boner all the way through
BSmitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is a masterpiece, extremely detailed, and nearly no errors on grammar. I loved it.
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Nice
Leo The Epic Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Ashpimp lmao
pokemaster slaye chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
SO FUCKING GREAT but how did they drug him thanks 4 writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Best pokemon fanfic I've read nice job
The Dude010 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
A stellar job I must say with a fantastic setup. The sex was passionate, harsh, true, and hot. It feels at times like the same thing is being repeated over and over again but it's still good. I would give a rating of 8/10, its very good aand overall you did a great job!
Cian chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is fucking wired so far I like it makes me feel like I'm being fucked
Ash ironically chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Do a sequel with iris and serena or die.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Ash and Cythina
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
What the girls did to Ash by paralyzing him and knocking him out,telling him that whatever poison Misty,Dawn and May gave him will only wear off is he were to enjoy the foursome he is about to partake in is still rape even it he eventually concede to it.

I do not get how or why Japan for example considers this type of rape more acceptable,but it is still rather gross and shows a deep profound lack of understanding how male sexuality works.

The Romance tag could not be further from the truth
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Nice ash and girls lemon you should do another one but include Serena as well one question what's side effects and why is ash paralyzed?
nobody chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Do one with ash and Serena