Reviews for Moving Forward
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love your Ella stories, but I didn't realise she was growing up so fast.

15 years old already? Wow!

I hope you have plans to continue this story. I would LOVE to read more.
carolfd chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Glad you're back, Nettie. Looking forward to your next post.
zats chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love the story and hope you continue it. Scary time for Mac and the kids.
Lu78 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Fantastic story as always Nettie. And it surely can't be three months already for Miss Molly. Bet she's a cutie.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Keep up the good work. I love your stories. I can't believe that Molly is 3 months old already. Time flies. Can't wait to read your next one. :) Thanks!
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
"AN: Miss Molly was 3 months old this week. Can you believe how quickly that has gone? I can't." - AW!
Endometriosis seems to run in our family - my sis had it so bad her OBGYN told her she would need help ever falling pregnant and yet she is now five months pregnant with my second niece or first ever nephew and my elder little niece, Ine (pronounced Ee-nay), is three and a half. I bleed like a stuck pig for the first three of the five days of my period each month and the cramps are murder.
I covet the fluffy pink blanket on Mac's lap, even if it distributes its fluff all over my house.
jpstar57 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very nice story. Hope to read about the bliss in Nassau soon.
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Very nicely written...and kinda timely for me, as I'm turning 42 (!) tomorrow. But definitely felt Mac's concerns and worries about turning 50, as well as Ella's concerns about her period and the cramps she's getting...and wondering if they're going to be explored in another installment! (hint, hint.) Anyway, glad to see you writing again, and looking forward to whatever you come up with next! :)

Robert