Reviews for Irreparable
Inumaru12 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Wow, this is one of the more creative HP/Avengers crossovers I've read. I'm really enjoying it and I'm gonna just patiently sit here and wait for another update when you can! :D

HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
This is pretty great so far. I think this new enemy for Harry is quite disturbing though. And I'm quite happy to see an undercurrent of interest in Harry shown by Natasha. This is pretty well done, so I'll keep an eye on this story. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

Fire Wolf Spirit chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Holy. Crap. Amazing! Magnificent! I can't wait for more!
StValentineSt chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Oooh, I loved the sentient-lamp-Tony XD And I am overjoyed that you are bringing in Loki as an ally, if he is truly an ally. You never know with that Trickster XD Poor Harry, I bet he will get Loki out with or without Fury's approval. Let's just hope Loki won't betray him at the most crucial time and switch sides. I am also eager to see more of the Lord or Life. He's an interesting character XD
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
i can never look at white/green creatures with life gaining abilities ever again without the image of a degenrated defiant creepily molesting harry potter... 's hair so yeah thanks for the impossible to unsee things in my head
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Well written! I really like it!
FayTheWriter chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
That was interesting. I wonder if Clint will think Harry's making a practical joke and then, when he realizes it's not a joke, Harry gets shot in the face with an arrow? (Wow! That was a long question) Your story is so cool. I can't wait for the next update!
Taboo22 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Great chapter!
Kuroneko chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I really like this history! I love the crossovers between Avengers and Harry Potter, and Potter as MoD super badass is never rejected! It's curious how do you treat Tony, usually the fandom is all love for Stark.(I confess, I DO have a problem Russia big with Tony and RDJ, and not a bad problem ;] )

I have a question that i know you can't answer me directly, why Stark can stand near Potter without the arc reactor going nuts? It may have been responded, is that i the case, sorry, I read some chapters half asleep ")

PD: If 25º are insanely warm, then I recommend you to never ever put a foot in Spain in summer. I have lived temperatures of 52º once, and although this year the temp is quite low, these past years were around 45 easily.
Alex2909 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
the interaction with loki is quite amusing
Alex2909 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
the lord of life is seriously creepy, please let it be a girl otherwise its just a whole new level of creepy
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
that was an interesting reunion. winder who the man in the white cloak is
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
look forward to more flirting with natasha. liked the gathering. wonder when they will meet again
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
love the shawarma scene, its bloody hilarious
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
this chapter rocks, love the way harry revealed his status as a wizard. glad coulson is alive
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »