Reviews for Irreparable
x5rage chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
me likey! moody and angts harry is always fun, howsa bout turning stark into a baby and leaving him with the team, or a baby hulk ya now thts funny
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Loki kind of reminds me of Draco... Lol
I can't wait to see how he'll react to the reset of the team when Harry eventually releases him!
Does Harry have any, like, super awesome powers as being Master of Death? Never dying is pretty cool, but the other guy, Lord of Life, can create zombies from a distance! Harry deserves some super awesome Master of Death powers too...
Mr.Omega573 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
great
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I love it :) Absolutely adore it. I can't wait to see what the Lord of Life has in store for our Master of Death lol. Sounds kinda like he wants a companion for his extremely long life. After all, Harry's the only other immortal. Lol or thinks that taking Harry's life force will make him permanently immortal. Please update soon! I've been so cruelly sucked in and now I have to go to work and all I'll be able to do is think about this story. XD
Smile Black chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Hi :) Just wanted to leave my mark here, so you know i actually falowed your story to this point and maybe I'm coming back... if there are more chapters like this :)
Leach101 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Leach101 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I am officially freaked out.
Leach101 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I fell down laughing at the bunny Stark part!
emilylynne chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
I love this!
Citan chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Ended up reading it without your reply due to lack of anything to read. Anyway this is great. Its on par if not better than Wand and Shield imo. Were the dislike of the pairing through PMs (probably those who only read slash)? I skimmed the latter chapter reviews and there are more who like it and hardly any against it. Why don't you just go with your original statement in chapter 7 "kinda be a little flirting, but no mushy stuff". Well I'm just glad this isn't slash. I only tolerate it for comedic purposes like in your fic. No offense to anyone who like it and saw this.
John Therion chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
I like the story, and I'm glad that you resolved the angst. It was quite funny way to get it fixed, although it was almost breaking the fourth wall. That said, I definitely think you should pair Harry with Natasha, and disregard people who are against it. But maybe avoid making it a central piece of the story, it really doesn't seem to be something that would feel right as the main focus. Maybe have it as a slight side story that ties it all together.
Elspeth chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I like bringing Loki into this. He's a great character. But... Please don't ignore that the invasion Loki led killed a bunch of people.

"You led an alien invasion!"
"Which failed, mind you. It's not like anything too bad came of it." (Except the dead people.)

Fine, make a deal with Loki. If you can pin him down somehow to keeping him trustworthy (hah!) it would be worth it to catch this Necromancer but don't laugh off his attack on Earth. I know this is meant to be a lighter story, but it bugged me.
Basket Case chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
This story is excellent! Oh, I cannot wait for more! Please update soon!
Ricky12440 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
This fic is awesome. I really like how well you've done the characters. I really want to see a Harry/Natasha pairing happen in this fic, not just be implied. I really like your new villain. He(?) is creepy as hell. I can't wait for the next chapter of this fic.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »