Reviews for Irreparable
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Loki is an extremely talented sorcerer. I doubt Harry could subdue him so easily, or come close to succeeding in a mental invasion.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
A Disillusionment Charm can be broken by a physical blow? If anything, a near invisible person being wounded would cause blood to start dripping from thin air, not cause the invisible person to reappear... What you did was just stupid...
alenadolphinar chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
Please keep writing! This is amazing!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
"Those are for amateurs."
Then there were two toads.
XD HAHAHAHAHA!
Hisea Ori chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
this chapter was the last straw for me the story is well written but in the end i'm not interested in reading comedy fan-fiction you have to much of that and that makes me not want to read it but you have done a great job on this so far keep up the good work
stars90 chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
This is great work! Please keep it alive!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
I hope you intend to write more, this is one of the only stories that ever brought up a reasonable counter to the Master of Death, and didnt try to tie it into Marvel's Death Herself or her doting puppy Thanos.
The character interactions are quite good and only sliiightly forced towards the end there with Harry saying he doesnt need friends and whatnot. PLEASE have Harry silence Tony for the duration of future meetings, for my amusement if nothing else.
8/10 I really really liked this. and its rare for an author to manage to have actual amusing dialogue between all these characters without resorting to repeating movie dialogue.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
"and then there were two frogs"
have i mentioned how i adore the harry/tony interaction? this is brilliant
Music is the key chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Sooo harry on a leash?
korn
KitkatMoon chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Cool story
Syrup666 chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
I'm going to pretend that this was updated recently and that it hasn't been abandoned.
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Interesting. I love this chapter I do hope that this "Lord of Life" guy gets caught soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
First a frog then a bunny and now a lamp?! What will it take for Tony to learn?
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
I love that last comment from George.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015