Reviews for Irreparable
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
Great story!
I hope you still have some interest in finishing this story.
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 2/27
Absolutely love this story update soon please
Hellsteel69 chapter 10 . 2/15
Sin you have to get back to this can't leave with the hanger you have so far.

I enjoyed your take on the battle for NY. But I'm more impressed with what I think is your real story plot of this Lord of Life and bringing Harry back into the real world of wizards.

It is truly a very good story line I don't believe I have seen a story like this one yet. So here's to hoping that you will come back and finish this story.

Thank You for the enjoyable reading I've done so far, hoping to seeing a finish to this story.

Wulffe chapter 10 . 2/7
Very interesting story so far .. I like it ..

biob1 chapter 2 . 1/28
He seemed to get knocked out of action pretty quick.
biob1 chapter 1 . 1/28
Good first chapter and correction just because master of death avengers has been done before doesn't mean it was done well.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 10 . 1/7
Excellent story! Hope to read the next chapter soon! :D
ExpungeThisAccount chapter 2 . 1/5
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Water. That seems like an odd receptacle for water.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I know it's easy to get discouraged but please finish this story! I love it and it seriously makes my day every time you update. I love your twist to this story and the characters are so amazing and believable. In fact, I'm retreading this story again. :)
GenetiX23 chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Bleh, why introduce evil characters out of nowhere? There's a massive pile of them in the marvel universe alone, no need to make an OC.
GenetiX23 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Oh god the angst please stop it
DirectSomething chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Boo.. Shawarma is one of my most favourite food. I don't understand why you portrayed it in such a negative way, it isn't that bad. Sure it's something foreign, but not all foreign food is horrible. I have a lot of friends born and raised in Canada who usually eat what people call the 'norm', and they've enjoyed it. I have to say I felt really upset reading that, because I felt like you didn't give it a chance. It really is good..
pikachucat chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
awesome more please
Lalenja chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
It's bin a while, but I hope you will one day continue :) otherwise I might have to track you down ;) as I too live in Ireland
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Shame this hasn't been updated in so long. The plot has been pretty interesting so far. I really want to know how the team is going to take care of this Necromancer. The scene with George was a nice touch. It would have been hilarious having him team up briefly with the Avengers and letting them know about the real Harrikins. Hopefully one day your muse will return to you and we can get another update for this excellent story. Great job!
993 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »