Reviews for Irreparable
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
OMFGEORGE.
Commence Fangirling of Extreme proportions.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 333
Dominus Vitae Master of Life?
O_O
Black vs White, Dark vs Light, Death vs Life.
Sh-t's about to hit the fan...Again.
And the Man in White creeps the f-ck out of me.
Harry, please have him killed. Thank you.
I can't wait for the next update!
tanis19 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter! The whole usong Necromancy to possess a body and speak through it was cool and creepy but still really cool
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter, can't wait to see what Harry tells George, and what he does next, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
IllegalSpaghettiDealer chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
:D Georgie! I always loved the twins. I cant wait for the next chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Is Harry up against some entity that requires souls or life-energy to live? Things are going to get a heck of a lot more complicated now that George has found Harry.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Dun-dun-dun! So, Harry's past is about to catch up with him... hehehe... I can't wait for more!

Please update again soon!

PS. If you seriously die of the plague, I will hunt you down and raise your dead ass back to live just so you can finish writing this... :)
MisleadingSmile chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I like this, you should continue writing this with great enthusiasm, as the people reading it also do so with great enthusiasm. Excellent work. Also, please turn Fury into something small and furry, maybe a gerbil with an eye patch.
Nanashi113 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Awesome
HitomiFeito chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
THIS IS COOL! GOTTA UPDATE SOON DEFO!
Fullmoon2335 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I love this fic so far. Harry totally kicks butt and he turned the great big Thor and egotistical Tony Stark into Toads! I love it!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 5 . 2/10/2013