Reviews for Irreparable
blackcallalily chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
awesome! hope you update soon!
EllipsisObsessed chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
hehe, oh no harry! Runaway! An angry protective Weasley has been sighted! And the introduction of a mysterious baddie, excellent, keep up the good work
-Ellipsis aka ...
hawkeyeforever chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
:O Didn't see that one coming! Awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon, I do love this story. Happy Writing:)
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I like it. I can't wait to read what happens. Update soon.
converselover20204 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
ITS GEORGE! This has made my day.. or well night but still.
roy23 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Finally, Harry meets someone from his past. A Weasley by the name of George! What would happen next? I can't wait to find out! Please Update soon!
Liza Cobbler chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Dude! This chapter is one of the best things to happen to me today! I cannot wait to read what George says to Harry in the next chapter!
-Liza
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Well, there was the interesting (and creepy) meeting I was looking for! Is the Dark Lord anyone from canon? Please update soon!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
OMFGEORGE.
Commence Fangirling of Extreme proportions.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 333
Dominus Vitae Master of Life?
O_O
Black vs White, Dark vs Light, Death vs Life.
Sh-t's about to hit the fan...Again.
And the Man in White creeps the f-ck out of me.
Harry, please have him killed. Thank you.
I can't wait for the next update!
tanis19 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter! The whole usong Necromancy to possess a body and speak through it was cool and creepy but still really cool
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter, can't wait to see what Harry tells George, and what he does next, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
IllegalSpaghettiDealer chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
:D Georgie! I always loved the twins. I cant wait for the next chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Is Harry up against some entity that requires souls or life-energy to live? Things are going to get a heck of a lot more complicated now that George has found Harry.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Dun-dun-dun! So, Harry's past is about to catch up with him... hehehe... I can't wait for more!

Please update again soon!

PS. If you seriously die of the plague, I will hunt you down and raise your dead ass back to live just so you can finish writing this... :)
MisleadingSmile chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I like this, you should continue writing this with great enthusiasm, as the people reading it also do so with great enthusiasm. Excellent work. Also, please turn Fury into something small and furry, maybe a gerbil with an eye patch.
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »