Reviews for Irreparable
TangoTwo chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
fantastic so far keep up the good work..
thanks for sharing
Junky chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Awesome. :)
HuskyWalker chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Okay, I am too lazy to log in, but decided to leave a review anyway. Briliant chapter, and I love the story. It is wonderful, funny, good and lots of other positive words I am currently too tired to think of. I so hope that you update soon, and that the shawarma scene will be included in next chapter. Honestly, I couldn't stop chuckling when reading the end of this chapter, making my friend doubt my sanity, though how he can do that when he is the one to claim I've none left, one can only wonder about.
Anyway, I hope to see a lifesign from you soon.
Lourdes08 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
lol Harry was hilarious.
great update.
Wolfjackle chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
This is fun. I can't wait to see more forced interactions between Harry and ...people in general. Thanks for writing!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I like this fic D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
liked the chapter can't wait for the next.
Skipernicus chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Awesome story so far! interesting twist on it, Harry Potter terminator style! Hope you keep it up!
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Hahahahahahah, Oh, I like this.

Please update!

SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I just found your story and I have to say I hae really enjoyed it, can't wait to read more and to see what happens next, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I am laughing so hard at that kidnapping scene. SO HARD.

I'm just slightly curious about the relationship between Harry and Nick. How did they get to know each other? Will you ever be elaborating?
Lytari Talon chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I must say-I really enjoy this story! While the "Master of Death" thing has been done before, most of the time people just use the same dialogue with the same things happening. Harry gets thrown into the story but nothing changes as a result, which makes absolutely no sense! Thanks for writing this and switching things up:)
Emperor Vanquest chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Love it.
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
It seems as if Tony really wants Harry to be his friend. And Harry has somehow made Hulk recognize enemy from friends so he's safe now for the Avengers. i wonder if Bruce just doesn't want to let go of his friend-like a teddy bear...

Will anyone hug harry while he's helpless?
1,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »