Reviews for Irreparable
SpiralDrawn chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Water. That seems like an odd receptacle for water.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I know it's easy to get discouraged but please finish this story! I love it and it seriously makes my day every time you update. I love your twist to this story and the characters are so amazing and believable. In fact, I'm retreading this story again. :)
Diaspared chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Bleh, why introduce evil characters out of nowhere? There's a massive pile of them in the marvel universe alone, no need to make an OC.
Diaspared chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Oh god the angst please stop it
DirectSomething chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Boo.. Shawarma is one of my most favourite food. I don't understand why you portrayed it in such a negative way, it isn't that bad. Sure it's something foreign, but not all foreign food is horrible. I have a lot of friends born and raised in Canada who usually eat what people call the 'norm', and they've enjoyed it. I have to say I felt really upset reading that, because I felt like you didn't give it a chance. It really is good..
pikachucat chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
awesome more please
Lalenja chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
It's bin a while, but I hope you will one day continue :) otherwise I might have to track you down ;) as I too live in Ireland
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Shame this hasn't been updated in so long. The plot has been pretty interesting so far. I really want to know how the team is going to take care of this Necromancer. The scene with George was a nice touch. It would have been hilarious having him team up briefly with the Avengers and letting them know about the real Harrikins. Hopefully one day your muse will return to you and we can get another update for this excellent story. Great job!
Star Shimer chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Go to BBC studios now ! rule one of traveling with the doctor. He lies. I guess he finally got to be a female ginger.
Ghostunderasheet chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Well this story is completely epic. And hasn't been updated since 2013. Which is significantly less epic. Would you mind fixing that? I love angsty Harry. And I want Harry to turn Loki into something. Like a kitten maybe. Something non-threatening so Clint will pick it up and think it's cute and then BAM! That would be really funny. Just saying.
SilentIndigoMist chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Hahahaha Tony turned into a lamp
SilentIndigoMist chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Gyahaha!hahaha!gyahaha!hahaa!(laughing)
This is really funny! Really,a toad?
Oh my god this is so funny!
misherukuro chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
creepy and fun
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Damn. Here I was hoping this was slash!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
LAwl he turned them into toads.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »