Reviews for Irreparable
DAFUNKATRON chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
How'd the helicopter find them, if Harry never took down the muggle repelling ward?
Psyka chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Oh I love it love it love it please please please update again soon
OstensiblyInsane chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
"And then there were two frogs."
Wolfking57 chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Where is the next chapter! I need to know what happens :P
Tia chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
This story is excellent..more updates please..
N321 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Update please
N321 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
I wonder go this new evil villain is. Nice chapter
N321 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I wish you would have made raven!harry chase bunny!tony lol
N321 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Lol, Angry Harry! He will so get revenge on these guys. Nice battle scene
N321 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Frogs?! So hilariously cliche that I was laughing, it was the most amusing part of the chapters.
N321 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Evilly Done... Lol. So Loli finally realizes what he is goin up against after all. So I wonder if stark will hack shield's data base and find out what harry is and who is. The wholeeetomg between the avengers and Harry was interesting to say the least, I look forward to their relationship and how it turns out to be.
N321 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I really think the guy you are talking about is Loki if my suspicions are true. So are you going to make Loki over the top evil, is it weird if I say he is like one of my favorite characters? Anyway I love Harry's codename! I was like yes! Anyway is Clint bird-like, Iean does he have bird like tendencies? I have to admit Hawk-eye is one of the characters if have less knowledge about, but I do know the basics on him. I am kind of wondering how you will make him out to be. I loved Phil's interaction with Harry, it was kind of friendshipish which made it awesome. I have to admit I was at first confused about the whole include zombies in this, but I think it will be interesting on how it all ties in.
N321 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Well that cleared up some more things about the whole Master of Death thing you have going on. So I was wondering are you going to have harry intervention thing with the weasley family? Tony and Harry's interaction was very amusing and interesting. It kin o makes me wonder how he will react to seeing Harry again in the future.
N321 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I have dead tons of Master of Death fanfiction and so far this is off to a very beautiful start. I love Harry's addiitude so far and how he treats Nick Fury. I also love what you did with his animigus transformation. Most peoe make his other form either magical creature or have him have multiple forms, I probably would have stopped reading this story if it was to cliche, but I love how you made him a raven because of their strong connection of death. I would have maybe seen you using a phoniex form, but they don't really have a commection to death but could have worked with Harry's personality and maybe how he would come back as he died, but like I sai you made a good choice in the raven form. My next question is are you going to make this a pairing? If so is it going to be slash or heteo? Either one works for me :)
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
If is Hp love interest that would be fine with me.
994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »