Reviews for Irreparable
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
First a frog then a bunny and now a lamp?! What will it take for Tony to learn?
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
I love that last comment from George.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
I love harry's response to Tony's last question. :-D
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
great story so far! .
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Great story!
I hope you still have some interest in finishing this story.
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Absolutely love this story update soon please
Hellsteel69 chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Sin you have to get back to this can't leave with the hanger you have so far.

I enjoyed your take on the battle for NY. But I'm more impressed with what I think is your real story plot of this Lord of Life and bringing Harry back into the real world of wizards.

It is truly a very good story line I don't believe I have seen a story like this one yet. So here's to hoping that you will come back and finish this story.

Thank You for the enjoyable reading I've done so far, hoping to seeing a finish to this story.

Hellsteel69
Wulffe chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Very interesting story so far .. I like it ..

;-}
biob1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
He seemed to get knocked out of action pretty quick.
biob1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Good first chapter and correction just because master of death avengers has been done before doesn't mean it was done well.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Excellent story! Hope to read the next chapter soon! :D
SpiralDrawn chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Water. That seems like an odd receptacle for water.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I know it's easy to get discouraged but please finish this story! I love it and it seriously makes my day every time you update. I love your twist to this story and the characters are so amazing and believable. In fact, I'm retreading this story again. :)
Diaspared chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Bleh, why introduce evil characters out of nowhere? There's a massive pile of them in the marvel universe alone, no need to make an OC.
Diaspared chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Oh god the angst please stop it
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »