Reviews for Irreparable
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I like this fic D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
liked the chapter can't wait for the next.
Skipernicus chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Awesome story so far! interesting twist on it, Harry Potter terminator style! Hope you keep it up!
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Hahahahahahah, Oh, I like this.

Please update!

-TC
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I just found your story and I have to say I hae really enjoyed it, can't wait to read more and to see what happens next, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I am laughing so hard at that kidnapping scene. SO HARD.

I'm just slightly curious about the relationship between Harry and Nick. How did they get to know each other? Will you ever be elaborating?
Lytari Talon chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I must say-I really enjoy this story! While the "Master of Death" thing has been done before, most of the time people just use the same dialogue with the same things happening. Harry gets thrown into the story but nothing changes as a result, which makes absolutely no sense! Thanks for writing this and switching things up:)
Emperor Vanquest chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Love it.
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
It seems as if Tony really wants Harry to be his friend. And Harry has somehow made Hulk recognize enemy from friends so he's safe now for the Avengers. i wonder if Bruce just doesn't want to let go of his friend-like a teddy bear...

Will anyone hug harry while he's helpless?
Michae1ange1o chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
You catch the Omake at the end of the movie credits when the Avengers are all sat around the Table eating the Shawarma looking sick? god they are awful, unless of course you are drunk and it's smothered in Tobasco sauce. I'm surprised Harry's frog transfigurations didn't come with wee pink cardigans.
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
What Harry said (secret SECRET agent!) was corny but his actions were cool. Then again, Harry was never too wordy, hehe!
Phaedra Coopers chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
love the new chapter
painxsmile chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Haha. lol. I love your story. You have a great sense of humor ))
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
More, great chapter for this story can’t wait to see what happens please update soon. Happy New Year to you hopes for new chapters and stories this year.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »