Reviews for Irreparable
The elusive shadow chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Wonderful. This is the first fic which is both good and where Harry isn't immidiately starts to get along with Stark and the others avengers. Refreshing to see him consider them morons for the time being.
Alasoi chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I like this. I hope you keep updating it.
Rio47 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
LOL I loved this chapter.
hyper kitten chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
hahahaha that is awsome i love harry in chapter 5 XD . great story really love it
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
More please! XD
Yana5 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
hahahahaha
l20 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
like the frog bit. lol
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Yes, where is Harry's phone? I think he lost it when fighting The Hulk, but I don't really keep track of his phone...

Exactly how fast does Harry heal? Will he be forced to fight in his wings mode? Not if he will *choose* to (cuz we all know he prefers to be able to fly in a fight), but will he be *forced* to fight with wings? *raised eyebrow*

'I think it would be wise if I avoided alien tech for the remainder of my existence.' Well, Harry, that would be a looooong time, now wouldn't it? ;D

Also, Tony's so annoying and yet so funny here! :D But I really want Harry to catch this murderer.

Perhaps you could make it a redemption!Loki fic? That way Harry could be, er, 'friends' with him... (Or as much of a friend as Harry can be nowadays... :D )

Oh, and you spelled Harry with a small letter twice at the end of chapter 5. Just lettin' you know...

Y'know, I think this will soon be up on my list of Top 5 WIP Fics (and, seeing as I follow more than 200 currently, that does say something.. :D )
patricia.pc chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Great chapter! D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
liked the chapter can't wait for the next.
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
"And then there were two frogs." *snickers*
please, faster updates!
lazybum89 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Great chapter! Loved it! Especially about amateurs being the only ones who need magic words. Can't wait for more!
Parcea chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
That's my kinda proof! :) Thanks for the new chapter. Happy Christmas and new year!
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Thanks for the awesome Christmas present of an update! :)

Loved this chapter, especially how Coulson lived and Thor and Tony got turned into frogs. Epic. :)
Mistra Rose chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
falls out of chair laughing. Couldn't have ended this chapter with better lines. Yep! Those two make nice toads. ;)

Update soon and Merry Chirstmas!
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »