Reviews for How It's Gonna Go
lezzles1956 chapter 1 . 3/25
I LOVE this! Just one question - why do many writers call Sam's best friend Matt, but while negotiating in the arena and speaking in the briefing aftewrwards Sam calls him Ben?

Lezzles
x
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
beautiful x
MH96 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Please continue :)
Tangz chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really love your story. It captures their personalities so well! Keep up the good work. I hope to see more about their baby from you :)
SYuuri chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Yes yes yes it was such an amazing episode I have watched it 87657802242 times already. Loved this, domesticated Jam and they're snuggling together in the couch and him rubbing her stomach GAH. Would it kill them to show us something like this? I liked how you brought up the scared Jules subject again, but yes Jules no worries, Sam would take care of you to the point of wrapping himself around you (and the baby!).

OMG they are really pregnant this is not a fic THEY ARE PREGNANT!

I'm done.
Molly Lyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I heart post-eps.
He totally should have gone with her (mostly because I would have forced him to come with!) but nice job working in Behind the Blue line. And now that I know what Sam was thinking about all day I'm going to have the hardest time watching this episode without smirking every time he makes an appearance.
I want to go on vacation with Sam.
I love Sam blushing over Cheerioes.
Poor Jules and her nerves, but of course Sam was beyond adorable in talking her down.
And aside from the implications, I kinda think Sierra Joy coulda been a cute name, although that boy name was pretty good :) Jam should listen to you.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Loved this! I felt so sad for Sam when he said "I missed hearing her say you were pregnant" - so perfect. that is my one issue with the way the show did things - that they didn't have him go with her - but that said - I thought your "fix" for that was excellent. Very plausible.
Love when he was just sitting there grinning at her belly - goof! so cute. and trying to figure out when. So clever with your post eps and the messing with the BC pills.
Also loved her acknowledging that she had been selfish in the past - because she has and you could see the impact of her words so long ago still have an effect on him now.
Love that he wants to talk about everything RIGHT NOW! so cute!
I was worried you might have too much jammy goodness this week to work with ;) but of course I never really doubted you!
can't wait for this week but I am also in GUTF withdrawal - my poor Sam has been bleeding out on the floor of his apartment for quite some time and ... hurting people GAH! just saying.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
very sweet. :)
June chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Was waiting for your take on this and enjoyed it as much as I do all your Jam fics. I love the name Matthew so am partial to that and think it would be a wonderful name for baby Braddock. I loved their banter back and forth, their joys and their insecurities - very real for first time parents and of course in such a high risk job. I hope you update GUTF soon and please do return to your CSINY fics, this season has had some pretty great DLL moments that you could to mastry of. Thanks again.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story with some wonderfully realistic newly-expectant parent conversations! So totally agree with the names kicked off the list and the one left on! And you explained why Sam might not have gone to doctor with Jules. Perfect explanation as I had wondered why he didn't just go with her.
BostonGirl77 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aaah! I love your continuations - they totally rock!
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It made me smile to think that Sam was reviewing in his head all the times they had made love to see if he could figure out when baby Braddock was conceived. I like the name Matthew Lewis seems quite appropriate. Sam's name for the girl, and Jules mock up name about work terms was soooooo funny. I literally laughed out loud at those name choices. Absolutely LOVED it, u r an incredible author. Waiting for an update to GUTF...hint, hint. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
awwwww Jam baby :)
I still freak out a little every time I remember that they're having a baby..so excited! Loved this little post-ep too!
-TM5
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved how you suggested the name Matthew Lewis, because in all honesty, ever since that epsiode aired, that name has been the only thing on my mind! I think it would be great for them to use it in the real epsiodes! Anyways, loved the story! Looking foward to next week's :)
Sara chapter 1 . 11/11/2012