Reviews for Lost and Found
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
It shouldn't have a romantic ending. We don't have enough times on tv where a real friendship is shown between a man and a woman.
clouds2013 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
It was great
ddubgirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I liked it.
Will u be writing anymore Danny/Jackie stories
TabbyHazelEyes chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I know Danny and Linda are married, but I seemed to love Danny/Jackie more myself. I'm glad to see they're others who love them too. And I'm definitely sad that Jackie is gone now. Loved this! I sure do hope to see more from you.
Melma chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LOVE this! The lack of Danny/ Jackie fic sucks, esp now they wont be partners any more.
Can we have a prt two please? :-)
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ok... so NOT where I thought you were going with this... It was good, don't get me wrong, just had different thoughts... oh well! Awesome job!
JC-SFGiants chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love the story it's great seeing a Jackie/Danny story finally as I love their relationship.

I would love to see more chapters :)
Enjoyseries chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Finally a Jackie / Danny story :D ! I love it! I really hope there will be a sequel. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Loved the chapter as I especially love the Danny/Jackie relationship. Thought the chapter was perfect as you can sense how much Danny and Jackie care for eachother.

Not sure weather or not you are planning to write more chapters but I for one would certainly love to see more :)