Reviews for The Chosen One of Fairy Tail
ichigo15967 chapter 2 . 8/28
great fanfic please continue it
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 2 . 7/29
Nicely done chapters
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/23
I like the story so far, but there are a few things that could be better. First, Naruto, after learning he was in another world, simply accepted the situation, essentially giving up and abandoning his world and dream. Second, you use ellipses far too often. That's all really. :P
Aidois chapter 2 . 3/18
Real interesting story, shame it hasn't been updated in so long..
followed encase you continue though
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 3/2
hope you update this fic again, its quite interesting
wickedlovely101 chapter 2 . 2/24
please update
Please update soon I really like this story
uzuuchi007 chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
This has been a really good story so far, I particularly like that this fic is set during the time-skip; it's an interesting period of time that I feel that not enough people have really explored.
In particular though my favourite scenes were of Naruto training the guild members and Kinana's decision to learn.
I'd love to see some more added to this someday.

P.S. within the last half hour or so I made a vote on your poll for 'The Demon of Fairy Tail', that was a mistake, I had planned on voting for this instead but I did not realise that I had picked the wrong icon until just after I pressed the 'Vote' button
nahc24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Whoahh.. nice story though. somehow similar the "Naruto; The Guildmaster" but I kinda like how this story was put together.. too bad it got abandoned. If there are only fics that are similar to this, I would be greatly appreciated. really.
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Cool 2 chapters continue & for the pairings are: Natsu & Lisanna, Gray & Juvia, Gajeel & Levy, Elfman & Evergreen, & Naruto/Harem: Lucy, Cana, Erza, Laki, Kinana, Mirajane, & Wendy please.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Man this fic has so much potential it's a shame it's not continued
t chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
One of the better stories on this website. Only problem is you didn't continue
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
when are going to update
AquilaPallas129 chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Awwww, Naruto's awesome! Does that mean fairy tail won't be dead last when the games start?