Reviews for The Chosen One of Fairy Tail
t chapter 2 . 3/31
One of the better stories on this website. Only problem is you didn't continue
when are going to update
AquilaPallas129 chapter 2 . 2/28
Awwww, Naruto's awesome! Does that mean fairy tail won't be dead last when the games start?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
when are going to update
baringan chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Oh gosh, please continue, this story has a really great foundation to it
animesfwend01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Great story. I love how Naruto is helping Fairy Tail get their will to fight back. I'm hooked on this story so please update!
Kratos Pendragon chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
You really are freaking amazing aren't you? The only thing that I didn't like out of all of your stories is the fact that they are too short, but then again with the way you write any thing is too short. Anyways this is a good story and I look forward to your next update!
naruto-phenex chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
muito bom
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Good stuff. Makes me curious about whether you are going to move on to the return or run this as independent adventures while they are gone? Could be fun either way. Hoping to see more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Definitely cool. Seems like it will be a fun read and the idea is interesting.
FURY OF 1000 CHIHUAHUAS chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
More! Please?
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Well this is a great turn of events wonder what will happen next maybe a certain daughter of a tiger guild master will want sink her claws on naruto
Feral17 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Hm. I'm find the idea "Naruto joins the fairy tail guild"to be done far to often for my liking and frankly after a while they become quite boring, oftentimes following the same old story line to death, by introducing Naruto to guild before or during the beginning of the fairy tail storyline and some sort of information dump explaining his history either through the use of a brief description detailing his deeds or a series of annoying flash backs, However by introducing Naruto somewhere in the middle of time skip you have created unique plotline for your story. You have me interested in the progress the the currently present members of fairy tail will make training with Naruto in the two years leading up to the Tenrou teams return and how both the members and the guilds reputation will measure up to the canon versions. I must admit that I like how you were able to incorporate Naruto's training of the minor guild characters and the minor time skips you made, rather than jumping all the way to Team Tenou's and creating annoying flashbacks, as it shows you have good planning skills, a well thought out plot line and dedication.
I applaud you for this wonderfully crafted story that, while short, has me anticipating what the next chapter will hold.
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Love the story and the humour,vry naruto upload soon.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Nice job with the chapter and getting Naruto to train everyone and help mest.