Reviews for The Healer's Touch
AM chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
OOooh! I am now curious and craving for more 'The Healer's Touch'! I hope you update soon, this is a great story with an interesting plot! I will definently be reading this one multiple times in the future.
Happy writing!
ClockwerkOrange chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Cyclonis has the personality of a coffee mug? I laughed.

This story's excellent. It took me a while to get through it up to the most recent chapter, but I'm impressed. It definitely deserves more reviews.

Keep up the good work. I'll be following this.
Berserkeroo chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Things just got a lot more interesting.
l OmegaInfinity l chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Anouther fine peice of work as always. Alaways good to read a story where the writer treats all of the characters with the respect they deserve.

Dipping into Piper's backstory, huh? Intresting. And a bit dark. Impressive .

Glad to see the story's still going. See you next time at this story or mine, whichever comes first.
crosswire chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
You my friend are awesome. Seriously just read through all seven chapters and I gotta say this is some very fine writing you've done. You've done what I've failed to do in just about every fic I've done. You've captured the spirit of the original show while adding and maturing it. You bet your butt I'm following you after this. I can understand how long it can take to write a proper chapter, if you need a beta reader, someone to talk over ideas or just to ramble too I'm your man.

Can't wait to see what you can pop out next, I'll be watching!
l OmegaInfinity l chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
First off... I'm so sorry! This has been sitting in my inbox forever, and between the holidays, school, and life throwing me on hell of a curveball, it took me till now to finally get around to reading it.

That being said, it was well worth the wait. It seems that you've found the right balance between text and dialogue. The banter between Piper and Cyclonis was exquisite, and the part were Cy just loses it had me in stitches. It's good to see that your covering you bases, letting us see what the other Cyclonians are up to along with the Storm Hawks. And that bit at the end? Great twist, though it does raise a few questions. And by a few, I mean in the same way New York is a few buildings.

Once again, great story and I'm sorry for taking so long to review. Whether it's on my story or yours, hope to see you again.
l OmegaInfinity l chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Your on your way, my friend. This is shaping up to be a good read.

Your going for the mean Cyclonis, which I like. One thing that always bugged me about her in the show is that we know nothing about her! We don't know whether her cold persona is just a front, or if she's really that twisted. It's always fun to see how 'fanfic'rs potray her, and I'm eager to see where you go with her from here.

If I had to gripe, though, it's that you don't have enough dialogue. Don't get me wrong!; you have some good stuff here, and you paint a good picture. It's just that there seem to be some missed opportunities; like when Piper picked up Cy. You could have had them banter for a bit, have Cy be indignant over the whole thing and have Piper make her give in with a huff. Just little splashes of color like that to make the picture whole.

All in all, despite my moanings, this was a good chapter and a good read. Keep at it and make us P/MC fans proud. 8 out of 10.
squip chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I had a great time reading this! Please continue! :D
l OmegaInfinity l chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Good start to what looks like an interesting story. Although... it seems a bit similar to a story I wrote... naw, I'm just kidding. It's just coincidence.

I don't have much to say other then I'm interested to see how Piper and Cy interact. It's always different between fics and there's not many that are a simple friendship between the two. Most people go for the romance story for the two, myself included, so kudos for originality.

Alerting now and waiting patiently for next time.

Omega
Gyroscope chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yes. Oh yes.

Picture an omnipresent fanfiction author patiently waiting for such artwork to bloom from the petite bud of Storm Hawk fandom. Imagine her hands wringing with delight and her grin stretching to a degree that is deemed impossible. Feel her heart beat slightly faster and her breath becoming a tad shorter.

Mushrooms, this has got my attention. The aforementioned emotions and reactions was the recount of what occurred when my eyes read and devoured your masterpiece. Truly, your fanfiction deserves much more attention as it does at this period of time.

And so, I will wait for the next chapter.

Oh, as for your author's note, the Dark Ace is known as THE Dark Ace, the Condor is THE Condor (usually in Stork's eyes), and well the Other Side could be anything. Go wild and explore your imagination to form a creative name for the land beyond the Atmos.

:Gyroscope