Reviews for Fight Like a Girl
maripaz6 chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
Awesome awesome story.

If you accept the AU characteristic of girls being held back, then this makes perfect sense. And I love how Korra was able to fight her way through. And the Makorra was so cute! *squeal* The Kor vs Korra was hilarious, especially before Mako knew, and I loved your 'wise Bolin'.

Thanks for the amazing story! :) This definitely deserves a favourite.
GraySnowie chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
This story was amazing! I love this version of the world where girls aren't equal and Korra manages to triumph and prove everything wrong. You wrote her and Mako's relationship so wonderfully, and you did a great job. Kudos to you!
Fighter chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Awesome I love it
AnimeGirl318 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
This fanfic is part of my top three favorite fanfics
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Shit i spent forty minutes reading this before i realized it was the wrong pairing. Still a good first chapter and all around excellent start.
Lee.Kagura chapter 14 . 2/4/2016
well dang, i need more of this asdfghjkl IT'S MY FIRST TIME RRADING A MAKORRA FANFIC AND I GOTTA SAY, I LOVE THIIIOIIS! SO AWESOME AND SWEET HNNGGGG. Good work, author-san. very nice and cool. love the plot too
LilithiaRW chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Awww I loved this story! Simple but sweet! And it had a good message, this coming from a girl who was always underestimated during sparing matches in martial arts haha
LilithiaRW chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I really like this chapter! Asami was the perfect person to calm Mako down
Lesbi-Elsa chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Wait. What?! It turned to Korrasami then it was Makkora then it was confusing then I'm confused and... Please explain.
Lesbi-Elsa chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Quick question. Is this Makorra. At least that's what I think the ship name is.
Yunrii chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
beautiful! I love this. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
How so very interesting. The summary caught me by surprise; the gender bender theme actually made me smile. I really love them and told myself I'd read this even if it was written poorly or overly dramatically. But thank goodness, you write wonderfully. I've struck gold once more.
aleandros137 chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Well, that was adorable... A bit too adorable in fact. I'm afraid that I might have to go fight a bear to feel manly again. And Mako should work on his jealousy, it's not like Korea's his gitlfriend ... yet.
icerebel chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Wow, that was amazing! :D i loved the plot, your writing style and everything!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Aw, such a sweet ending. And I loved the way Korra turned her public reveal into a good thing and the way the boys backed her up.