Reviews for Fight Like a Girl
AnimeGirl318 chapter 1 . 6/29
This fanfic is part of my top three favorite fanfics
Shit i spent forty minutes reading this before i realized it was the wrong pairing. Still a good first chapter and all around excellent start.
Lee.Kagura chapter 14 . 2/4
well dang, i need more of this asdfghjkl IT'S MY FIRST TIME RRADING A MAKORRA FANFIC AND I GOTTA SAY, I LOVE THIIIOIIS! SO AWESOME AND SWEET HNNGGGG. Good work, author-san. very nice and cool. love the plot too
LilithiaRW chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Awww I loved this story! Simple but sweet! And it had a good message, this coming from a girl who was always underestimated during sparing matches in martial arts haha
LilithiaRW chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I really like this chapter! Asami was the perfect person to calm Mako down
Lesbi-Elsa chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Wait. What?! It turned to Korrasami then it was Makkora then it was confusing then I'm confused and... Please explain.
Lesbi-Elsa chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Quick question. Is this Makorra. At least that's what I think the ship name is.
Azile-san chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
beautiful! I love this. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
How so very interesting. The summary caught me by surprise; the gender bender theme actually made me smile. I really love them and told myself I'd read this even if it was written poorly or overly dramatically. But thank goodness, you write wonderfully. I've struck gold once more.
aleandros137 chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Well, that was adorable... A bit too adorable in fact. I'm afraid that I might have to go fight a bear to feel manly again. And Mako should work on his jealousy, it's not like Korea's his gitlfriend ... yet.
icerebel chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Wow, that was amazing! :D i loved the plot, your writing style and everything!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Aw, such a sweet ending. And I loved the way Korra turned her public reveal into a good thing and the way the boys backed her up.
Pheonix081 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
This is very...interesting. Don't get me wrong, this is an amazing story so far. I really like the plot and idea. You have my full support! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
You got me hooked! The story is very compelling and the movie playing in my head could have easily satisfied anyone as an alternate beginning to season 1. Bravo, dude.
Emily chapter 14 . 11/8/2014