Reviews for The Same As A Duck
Schermionie chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Well, this is an instant fave. :D

This is one of my favourite scenes in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and I think the idea of this happening in the Muggleborn Registration Committee is ingenious.

'The collective intellect of this Commission had a tendency to make me despair for the human race. They seemed capable only of parroting what I said. "Yes, Muggles sink. They're dense."'

I think this is my favourite line - anyone who believes that 'They're dense' is dense themselves.

Thanks for the laughs!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh my gods.

This. What is this? Why is this?

Actually... don't answer that. Because this is brilliant. And I love you for this.
Brink chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hahahaha I love this!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
wow...this was hilarious. thanks for writing it! Although I suppose this half-blood certainly isn't on the Muggle-Borns' side, is he/she?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh dear. Not the...brightest pebbles on the beach, are they? Brilliantly funny, keep writing
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hahahahaha! I love this! Best. scene. ever. Muggles sink. Yes that's brilliant. I wonder what happened when they figure out how to transfigure something into a duck ;P I really have no words for how hilarious I think this is and I'm glad you wrote for this week. I have to go watch that movie again...
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh dear, I would have loved to be at that meeting. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm kind of questioning whether or not you're on drugs at this moment, so I'm pretty sure you nailed this.

A church. I didn't know they could float. I must try this. Just kidding. But really.

I love ducks. Have I told you that? Mainly because they're yellow. That's beside this point, yes?

I have no words for this. So yeah. Good job. I think. :D
GoldenSteel chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Write another chapter where someone accuses a witch of turning him into a newt :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hilarious. Witty. Brings me back to Eric and John and Michael etc. A very good giggle.
glowing neon chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh. My. Duck. This is brilliant. You are brilliant. This story is brilliant. Monty Python is brilliant. EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS BRILLIANT.