Reviews for Three Weeks
Jossy chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Good story.I love it,you should make more stories 'cause I read almost all of your an Austin&Ally story.
MBFL chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was amazing! i loved how you wrote this! Trish and Dez were hilarious! I loved how they were the comic relief!
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Adorable. I love it. Perfect job.
xCrisisx chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Omg. This was so adorable. You had me grinning from the start! I was literally awwwing. My mom came into my room to see what I was adoring over. She read it, and she was grinning too! Absolutely adorable. I loved it!
Kay K 430 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow! This was such a cool way to tell such a cute story! I love the lyrics that you picked to go along with what happened in the days and I just love how you told the story! I've never seen that before and I think it is creative and awesome! I love it!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
N'awwww that's so adorable :-)

*HannaH*
InLovewithLove16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I absolutely loved this! it was so sweet and funny at the same time :) ohh! I have a question! I know that for each day, you used a lyric from a different song from the show, but for Day Two: You hold my hand in peace. So glad you're here to stay. (Never) I don't believe I've heard that song, and I couldn't find it as an Austin & Ally song, so can you please tell me if it is or a different song maybe? Thank you!
nd4ff chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Really nice.
PerformingArtsAreMyPassion chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was cute.
RossLover2012 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
The most adorable and brilliant thing i have ever read.
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww! Love it
love-burns-on chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my goodness. That was the cutest thing I have ever read!
guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
you're a great writer, loved the fic!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awww that was one of the most romantic, sweetest and adorable Auslly stories ever. Each Auslly filled day filled my heart with love, aww's and laughter at the funny parts. Way to gather up all your courage and confess your love at the last possible second Austin. Oh well you got your girl in the end and that is all that counts
fluffythellama017 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012