Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect Love
dianciptapratama chapter 20 . 18h
finish this stories please
Darth Vader chapter 20 . 3/19
Please update this AWESOME FanFiction!
Fuck You chapter 20 . 3/8
Still Fucking waiting for the rest of it. Yeah, that's right. Four fucking years. Mind you, I was feeling nostalgic and decided to check up and see how this thing was coming along when I left it. Nothing. I waste I think, seeing as, had this not been a fanfiction, but the conclusion of some dark but intriguing series, its would be amazing. But if you haven't done anything in more than four years, this is pointless.
Are you still alive? If you are, thank you for writing this story. I have read hundreds of stories even some novels but never affect me as much as yours. I got the feeling that you won't continue this story, even though that disappoint me but still thank you for writing this beautiful stor
KPfan83 chapter 20 . 3/4
great story but where the hell is the next chapter, i so hate those that start a story but never finish it AAARRRGGGHHH!
PLEASE READ ME chapter 20 . 2/16
Perfectly Imperfect Love

Better, your improving. The story is love/hurt based story with a spinkling of action, a bit of comedy,(its well hidden, the comedy)and a dash of adventure. It is a coming of age love drama, that has potential to have love comedy parts. All in all well done DON'T LET THE HATERS GET TO YOU YOUR BETTER THEN THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU!
ExBlazE chapter 9 . 2/7
I never once, in my entire experience of reading Naruto fanfic, did I think that I'd feel sad when Sasuke died. I mean, I'm just so used to him always being killed as the bad guy... or not being killed at all.

Though my actual reaction to this was the following:
"What... the fu~ck?"
Yeah. Exactly like that.
ExBlazE chapter 2 . 2/7
Ch 2: First of all, the story seems interesting. I'll tell you that right now.

Next. As embarrassing it is for you to write smut, can you add just a tiny bit more foreplay? (Though, asking this after the next 18 chapters are already written is kind of stupid, I know)
HOW DARE YOU MAKE AN AMAZING FANFICTION AND LEAVE IT INCOMPLETE!
lady dei chapter 20 . 1/14
wat the hell is taking u so long to update, I've been waiting for u to update since ur last update. now can u plz update coz I'm getting impatient here
Krapo chapter 6 . 1/13
I began to read it as someone recommended it to me and i got hooked up with it, forgetting completly to review. My deepest apologies as you have done a very fine work and deserve good comment for it. I usually don't like darker naruto separated from his sakura. But it still a nice story you begin. I am looking forward for more at my next reading cession.
Keep writing!
swiftdelay chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
can u plz continue, I'm dying to kno wat happened nxt. I am 1 of naruto's biggest fans and I loved the story. now can u continue it. PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHEERY ON TOP.
Amon Kashino chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Boo his easy dismissal of Hinata ruins this story would have been better if in his grief he had used her and had the triangle of him still loving Sakura while hinata still loved him etc, etc... besides I dislike hina /kiba but whatever it's not my story I may eventually use this idea though just tweak it so it's better
kerrigan3k chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
For God's sake. I've read this story for 4 times in five days. Please finish this masterpiece, then only I will be able to move on from the shitload of fuck Kishimoto got ourselves into. For fucks sake. It's almost over four years.
kerrigan3k chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Phenomenal writing. Somehow Naruto's anger and feelings of betrayal reflected all the emotions of casual and diehard fans. Also Ino is a slutty fuckhole I love it.
Naruto joining the elite corpse is genius. Very Count of Mone Cristo-esque plot. Love this shit.
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »