Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect Love
Larin706 chapter 1 . 6/17
please update
soon i want to know what will happen to naruto and sakura it's a really amazing story don't abandon it thers so many readers including me waiting for the update and i want to say you're a great writer and i hope you continue with this amazing writing. have a great day
Wing chapter 1 . 6/14
Been 2 years now since you updated it you might want to hand it off to somone that can/will finish it?

Such a shame to be left in an unfinished state when it one of the best anguish story's that in the nar/saku line.
RPAG10 chapter 20 . 6/13
This story is so good it almost made me cry, its just phenomenal and you deserve every last bit of credit for this. Also, if you don't finish this I will probably die in a fire.
This is the biggest pile of emotional bullshit i have ever read more over what kind of retarded fuck would fall in love with an abusive manipulative unattractive slut like sakura .PS if such people are there out there the world has turned into a grim place.
i dont like the fact that he trusted her so easly but thats just me but other than that i lover your story
i did not see that coming
Buckshotredemption chapter 20 . 6/10
update soon please i really like this story
DZ chapter 1 . 6/6
This story really needs an update or if you are not going to give this to somone else it to good to go to waste in the uncompleted ones.
Larin Angil chapter 20 . 6/2
That was like the best narusaku fanfic I've ever read in my life you can't imagen how much I loved it I like the way you write evry chapter how much it shows the sorrow that naruto and sakura are feeling and how much naruto changed over the years and I am not gona lie I even liked the gore the torture the darkness every thing was so good . just pleas dont abandon this story and continue writing it I really wana see what will happen to them in the end . and iam looking forward to the next update -
Hey i really love this story please make the fucking part two already like I'm dying to know what happens
Please write more! This story's to good I need more!
DraxAQN chapter 20 . 5/17
An amazing fic. This is just so entertaining. I can't wait for you next chapter.
DoughtnutBear chapter 20 . 5/14
really good when will it be finished?
sagar hussain chapter 20 . 5/14
Awesome fic. Please update soon.
Just wonder why u it wasn't a toad mask just because his father and Sensai were the summoners of time as was he, other than that a good story
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »