Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect Love
Max chapter 20 . 9/15
Awesome story but the ending got me will there be more?
Leviathan2444 chapter 20 . 9/13
Wheressss chapter 21?
clestourgeon31 chapter 20 . 9/6
Ok new here, just read the fic...I really hope you update! This is a great story!
Danny Ketchum chapter 20 . 8/29
Finish this, just finish this. Thats all i ask. You can't leave it like this. That is a sin.

This is not a cliff hanger, this is a canyon hanger. Just finish this and make me happy. I don't care if you haven't updated in about 5 years. Just get it over with. Don't pull this on me now.
DZ chapter 20 . 8/23
Hey are you going to come back and finish this? Such a waste to see it languish in this incomplete stage.
I like this strike please make more I want to know how it ends for them.
We're in the holy hell is the next chapter plzzzz cum back I need u swagosaurus
Banshee-024 chapter 1 . 8/19
Damn I finished it. THE CLIFFHANGER IS KILLING YOU INSIDE! wow that was a clusterfuck of emotions
Virgoo chapter 20 . 8/7
Continue this fanfic please!
Mysteryman101 chapter 1 . 8/6
hey I just had to comments in the hopes you are able to read this, I understand you may be busy and life is rough but I really hope you can find the time to finish this story, it is absolutely amazing and truly one of the best fanfics I've ever read in my life and it's really sad to see it unfinished like this.
gogo bananas chapter 1 . 8/5
CONTINUE IT PLEASE
No. Why havent you updated? i
jj chapter 20 . 7/6
ples update :((((
John chapter 20 . 6/28
Great story. Already read it like 7 times. Really can't wait for chapter 21. Or if I'm correct it's almost over
Narusakusasuhina chapter 1 . 6/29
Please update, I have to know how it ends. The story is so good so far but its needs its ending.
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »