Reviews for The Best, Most Amazing Piece of X-Men FanFiction
nil chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This... is.
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
haa too funny! That was an hilarious fic, really really good job, you captured each charater in a wonderful way it was brlliant!
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
OMG LOL. That was HILAIRIOUS! I love the professor now. And I hereby pronounce Logan's new name the "Human Carpet." Huzzah!

-SkyRogue
Stormie Stories chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
you should do a sequel! i have read this about 20 times and it gets better every time!
nox chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
OMG! That was, like, simply the most brilliant thing ever written in the history of fanfiction! _

Seriously, it was pretty good. Funny without being too stupid.
Loneraven chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Another lovely one. This was hilarious. I loved this part

Thunderbird 3 & Slipstream died horribly painful deaths, their screams could be heard for miles.

The End.

Good work :D
Voli chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I love it! Sweet, funny, and to the point! A good concentration of a lot of these factory made X-men fics in . I'm going to put this one on my favorites list right now! :)
Sailor Rogue chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Good.

Write more.

_

Anyway, this was funny! I especially liked the beginning with the exaggerations of the characters and stuff. Anyway, I still don't mind Gambit talking in the third person. :D I LOVED when you had prof X checking for reviews and finding only 2 and then writing a short pointless fic and getting over 800. LOL! How true! You try so hard and you get nothin, then you write a bunch of crap and get a load of reviews. How very very true.

Anyway, see ya around X-fan. :) P.S. I like to put my fellow X-fan members on my fav. author's list (kind of like a binding thing :), just so ya know in case you wonder when u see it.
silverblade chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
OMG! I was rolling. This was a great story. Xavier especially! And Storm calling Logan the human carpet was hilarious!
Rogue Marvel chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Sara...you are a God!
Leeta chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
That was great! I didn't expect David Bowie to pop in. LOL
Lynne chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
ROTFLLMAO! That WAS the best! David Bowie... mmmmmmmmmmm...

I can't see Logan and Storm together. Just... nah. She'd never tolerate his mood swings and running away. She'd electrocute his fuzzy butt and move on.
The Great Misanthrope chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Brilliant! It really is the best, most amazing piece of x-men fiction ever. Good job!
ororoiqadi chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
That does it - we fire Claremont and hire you. Great job, Miss Berry!
Lici chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
*bows down before BerryQueen*

I love, love, love this Fan-fic, i am definitly putting it on my fave list!

And, by the way, yes David Bowie is very, very handsome, and should be cloned!

lici