Reviews for Secret of the Divine Jewel: A Love for the Past
I am looking forward to Janis's encounter with Kagome's friends on this side of the well. Miroku's encounter with her is bound to be full of painful punishment courtesy of both Sango and Janis (given her reaction to perverts in the previous chapters)
You haven't disappointed us though!
Anissa chapter 5 . 7/25
Don't cancel this story I really like it.
I sincerely hope and beg that the day doesn't come when you take this story down.
Just make sure that the wait for next update doesn't take, oh I don't know, AS LONG AS THE LAST ONE!
Still looking forward to the next chapter. Although I sort of wish the chapters were a bit longer like the ones from you're Other fanfics.
Why don't you ask your partner for your other stories help on this series?
Her skepticism about being transported to the past is understandable. We all would be in her position.
And in order to make it come alive you have to update the story with Quality chapters, which I have seen in these past chapters, and on a regular basis
I just hope we don't have to wait long. Also please remember to not make Janis too overpowered compared to the rest of the cast.
On another note great chapter, I can already tell she is definitely not the Mary Sue people claimed she was in the game. Although I have trouble imagining the pairing because Koga is in love with Kagome and then there is the promise about making Ayame his wife that he (sarcastically says) 'doesn't remember it'. However if this is taking place before our group met Koga I could possibly see this happening.
AngelRin89 chapter 4 . 5/23
If you're pairing up Kouga and Janis then color me intrigued. I'd love too see how that becomes a thing, especially since Janis didn't have a love interest in the game.

Again I love your portrayal of Janis. She feels very realistic and like an actual character unlike some self inserts I've seen.

Keep up the good work.
I sincerely hope you don't abandon this story because there aren't that many inuyasha fanfics featuring Janis. I really like how you're portraying her and I look forward to her interactions with the rest of the group. Seeing how she responded to those hoodlums advances, I can already see much pain in Miroku's future from both Janis and Sango. Although I'm curious if you plan to include a few hot springs here and there in this story. Also please don't make Janis too overpowered in this story and above all else FINISH WRITING THIS STORY AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! YOU'VE HAD THIS STORY SINCE 2012 AND THERE ARE ONLY 3 CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO GET A MOVE ON AND START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY!
Pretty please. : )
Lord Destroyer chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Yeah, it sucks that there aren't any stories besides this one featuring Janis either as a main or sub character even with her on the character list. I was thinking of doing my own with an OC for Janis, but since I'm lousy with action scenes, I haven't written any fics at all.

Speaking of which, since some fans don't think the whole Janis/Koga would work, how about my OC? Here is what's he's like.

Connor J. McDowell
Same age as Janis and Kagome.
Five foot three or six inches tall, depending on how tall the girls are.
Wears red short sleeved collared shirt, blue denim jeans, red pair of boots, and a pink belt...yeah, a pink belt.
Only weapon of choice is a chakram.
A distant cousin of Kagome, fifth cousin four times removed sent to work at the shrine while not knowing his relations with Kagome. Can't use the well to travel through time, but was there the first time, and was a dragged along with Kagome when he grabbed her hand trying to help her. Since then he occasionally gets dragged to the past to help out. He won't find out his relations with Kagome until to the very end of game.
Rose Aegis chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Thanks for writing this great story. Although it apparently wasn't all too popular, I actually liked that game. Wasn't the best game I ever played, but it was at least able to hold my attention for a while. Anyway, I love how you're portraying Janis. This is always how I pictured her, but I never really imagined her being popular with the boys in Tokyo (then again, blonde hair and blue eyes is considered very attractive in Japan, but I digress...), but it's still an interesting portrayal regardless.

But I'm really curious over the pairing. I think it'd be interesting and I'd like to see how you go about the romance part considering that Janis didn't seem to care too much for Koga in the game. I totally understand about life getting in the way, with my life and stress level I wouldn't even have time to write a multi-chapter fan fic, but I hope that you won't forget about this. I'm pretty excited to see a story featuring Janis as a main character, I was kind of sad that she doesn't get any recognition, I think she's an interesting character. Best wishes and good luck.
AngelRin89 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I do think Janis is an interesting character and I love your take on her. This was a fun game so it's nice to see a story on it. One thing that caught my eye, is Kouga going to get a more prominent role in your story?