Reviews for Wiegenlied
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Not even gonna lie, I would LOVE to see this continued a little bit!
albesca callimir chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Your imagery is gorgeous, so descriptive I can feel it. Moreover, I love how you managed to get both sides of Edward's personality across. Also, the dualistic nature you used to compare them was mwah AMAZING! Your writing style is captivating, and I'm just beyond words. Long story short, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it, and I want more.

eagerly awaiting whatever comes next,
xoxo-calli ;)
sueparkinson7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
WOW. Amazing story very intense. A very real piece about how twilight could have gone (story would have been a lot shorter - haha). Weird that the Cullens all just stood around watching very pervy of them. Thank you loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
THAT! was awesome. I had to keep myself from leaning into my monitor. I was mezmarized.
Sari9 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So good. Really want a little more! Good luck and I'll definitely be rereading this.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was exquisite! Even though I wanted to tell the Cullens to take a hike and quit watching! ;)
Reinbeau chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh, My!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Well writtem. Thanks for sharing!
Y-knott chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
My, my, my...muy caliente!

I think the Cullen's must be dirty voyeurs because at some point they had to realize Edward wasn't going to stop and they were just hanging around watching the show. Can't say I blame them!

Thank you for sharing.
RecklessAngel007 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yay! You did what all of us wanted SM do with them in the first book! You go girl!

Good luck, hon

Ash
JavaMasta chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow, that was intense. I love the symbolism of the cactus, as well as the title ("Lullaby").
pudget12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
HOLY SHIT! that was beyond fantastic.
shar0525 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wiegenland. Brahms lullaby. Didn't know that. Awesome story
"I realize I might only be a few moments from my death but I'm positive I've never really lived until this second." - One of best sentences I have read in a long time.
dragonsong94 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This story is amazing! I really don't want it to stop at a oneshot.
LoVe4ever666 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh, Wow. This was really good. I would love to see some more in the future. Maybe another chapter on the aftermath effects. But still this was great. Wonderful job.

Shelley