Reviews for Wiegenlied
crazykitteh chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was amazing. So awesome. Best thing i've read in months.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Whoa. Where the hell was Rosalie?! There's no way she'd let him do all that!
blackrose1901 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hot dayum... That was one of the best one shots ive read...and the lemon *fans self*...and the way you described the whole action...dueufhdhfhdhwgcdufhuchshdfuu v. Excuse me whil i take a loooooooooooong shower
Dooba chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god! Maybe it's weird to tell you this but my ideas for what I perceive as good stories are often very close to yours (as other readers have noticed too, lol). But then, you go and take an idea I've been messing with in my head and write it. And you write it a thousand times better than I ever could.

This was amazing. You can feel her desorientation, but you can clearly feel his struggle as well. If beg you to continue this but I know this was written as a one shot, and we readers are left to imagine what is coming after this. I've read more stories where Bella is changed before she and Edward have exchanged so much as one word, but this one will be top of my list. Amazingly written.

As for the public lovin'... I'm not an exhibitionist so I can't really say much on that. But ha, what a scene it must have been, Edward ravaging the girl, and the family looking on, helpless, because they know that when they interfere, things will end badly. Like with a car accident though, they can't look away, either.

And of course my weird mind tries to think about how Bella will feel about this when she comes out at the other end... and when she will be stronger than Edward. Hee :D

Oh and of course, per usual, your writing is hawt. Not sure if you needed reassurance on that, but there you go. Mwah!
kezcullen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this should be the canon.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
:) loved this
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
An interesting developement.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Holy crap! That was fabulous! Absolutely loved it!
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hm,glacier,moraine,icicles...i liked the imagery in this fascinates me!
some loving that was-hot and cold,tender and ferocious...nice build-up to the beginning of the change!
meepison chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Scorchingly hot...cuts right to the soul of their bond...amazing!
shehazi chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Could have save a lot of DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA, if the original had 'gone down' like this ;-)
Thanks for sharing
darkinque chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow, I don't even know what to say, just wow. So hot, consuming.
SLKerouac chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
To know what Edward is after wandering in the forest. Bella is attacked by Edward but she figures out what is going on. She is drawn to Edward. She wants him in any way she can get him. He has her; blood, body and her desire for him. He is taking her blood and after so much his decision is that he wants her always. "Mine" His decision was made and now Bella is changing. Edward wanted Bella and now he has her. Always. Interesting!
cjrich chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMG you are amazing! This was wonderful, but I don't want it to end... OMG! Thank you - Cheri
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow! That was so hot, Cris. Oi vey!
I want to read more of your lemons!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »