Reviews for Wiegenlied
Zveka chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Kay rec'd your story on RobAttack blog

WOW! just WOW! love it! it was dark but what a short story! Love that it's about just them!

Excellent story
readicted chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Wow, this was excellent; poetic and erotic.
TheRugbymom chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Oh! What a way to weather the change! If it's been done this way before, I've never read it. Nicely done.

I love your growly Possessiveward. I think you did a great job of keeping the original cannon character's personalities. You just caught them on a different day, when different decisions were made. You skipped all the angst and got right to the good part!

Thank you for sharing your story.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Ah! When I read the story hook, I assumed Bella's "cactus" was a battery operated pleasure toy! I was expecting something really silly and fun for this contest entry. You took the public lovin' concept in the most unique direction! Well done! What a great job!
Anything But Odinary chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Wonderfully written.
Fliberty chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This really hot and intense.

Thanks for sharing it, I enjoyed it x
Sarah chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
So hoooooot! Love it so much!
lemonangeljuice chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
This story definitely is a HOT version of Bella being changed. Probably shouldn't have read this while on a crowded train, but... ;)
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Holy hell, this is hot!
kadronya chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I love your little story so intensive!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Too bad there is not more
CocoKoco chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
holy lord you are perfect! this was perfect!m i'm speechless, normally i can think of more to say, but perfect is the only word going through my head right now! PERFECTTTT
bella0609 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Love the twist on the story with the memory thing. Loved the story totally and the way you tell it - amazing!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
What a one shot! Totally the way a vampire should be with his singer. So glad he was able to stop, though :) Love it!
huntergatherer chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
So incredible and intense-it's the ultimate vampire fantasy! It's what I was always projecting onto Twilight in my mind.
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »