Reviews for Wiegenlied
Zhee chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Amazing. Umm... wow.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Saw this on Fic Rec Friday on Fictease and I loved it. Great story :)
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Loved how Edward totally committed himself body and soul from the very first taste. No pussy footing around waiting to mate and change Bella later, and with the family present to boot!

Many thanks to abadkitty and FicTease for the rec!
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
this was a very cute story of Edward & Bella and the way her blood sang to him..I can see it all happening well done
LeahSylvia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It was supposed to be "more Wisp" not "my Wisp". Interesting error.

Other reviewers are asking for this to be continued. I don't think you could continue at this intensity, but I'd love to see what this could evolve into, if you wanted to try.
LeahSylvia chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Oh my God. This is poetry. I can't believe you haven't gotten 5000 reviews for this. I've read all the Wisp you've written so far so I am going through the rest of your pieces to distract myself while I wait for my Wisp. I knew you were a good writer, but Jimminy! This is so engrossing, powerful, beautiful
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Holy crap. That was just... fucking fantastic. Magical.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Ouch. I hurt with the feels.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very hot story with a unique perspective! I'd love to see this continued... What happens in 3 days?
Elevator Cakes chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Wow... just WOW...
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*eyes are almost as big as my fucking face*
That was... intense?
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Wonderful tale
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Excellent
my2galspal chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Love the ending. Really cool way to bring the story full circle. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
orangeapeal chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
What an awesome stoy. I could totally see, almost feel, E pinning her to the tree. And the you drew out essentially a single note, to engagingly fill so many stanzas... just wow. I am impressed!
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »