Reviews for Wiegenlied
Great job
harleys chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Great job!
Evaporation chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Ohhhh this is what all of us wanted from Edward. Insatiable and is my each other ,defining who they are together by way of unadulterated sex. Oh yes. Beautifully told.
Zhee chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Amazing. Umm... wow.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Saw this on Fic Rec Friday on Fictease and I loved it. Great story :)
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Loved how Edward totally committed himself body and soul from the very first taste. No pussy footing around waiting to mate and change Bella later, and with the family present to boot!

Many thanks to abadkitty and FicTease for the rec!
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
this was a very cute story of Edward & Bella and the way her blood sang to him..I can see it all happening well done
LeahSylvia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It was supposed to be "more Wisp" not "my Wisp". Interesting error.

Other reviewers are asking for this to be continued. I don't think you could continue at this intensity, but I'd love to see what this could evolve into, if you wanted to try.
LeahSylvia chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Oh my God. This is poetry. I can't believe you haven't gotten 5000 reviews for this. I've read all the Wisp you've written so far so I am going through the rest of your pieces to distract myself while I wait for my Wisp. I knew you were a good writer, but Jimminy! This is so engrossing, powerful, beautiful
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Holy crap. That was just... fucking fantastic. Magical.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Ouch. I hurt with the feels.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very hot story with a unique perspective! I'd love to see this continued... What happens in 3 days?
elevator jeff chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Wow... just WOW...
elevator jeff chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*eyes are almost as big as my fucking face*
That was... intense?