Reviews for Wiegenlied
LeahSylvia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It was supposed to be "more Wisp" not "my Wisp". Interesting error.

Other reviewers are asking for this to be continued. I don't think you could continue at this intensity, but I'd love to see what this could evolve into, if you wanted to try.
LeahSylvia chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Oh my God. This is poetry. I can't believe you haven't gotten 5000 reviews for this. I've read all the Wisp you've written so far so I am going through the rest of your pieces to distract myself while I wait for my Wisp. I knew you were a good writer, but Jimminy! This is so engrossing, powerful, beautiful
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Holy crap. That was just... fucking fantastic. Magical.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Ouch. I hurt with the feels.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very hot story with a unique perspective! I'd love to see this continued... What happens in 3 days?
Elevator Cakes chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Wow... just WOW...
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*eyes are almost as big as my fucking face*
That was... intense?
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Wonderful tale
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Excellent
my2galspal chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Love the ending. Really cool way to bring the story full circle. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
orangeapeal chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
What an awesome stoy. I could totally see, almost feel, E pinning her to the tree. And the you drew out essentially a single note, to engagingly fill so many stanzas... just wow. I am impressed!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WOW! That was awesome and just incredibly written. I would love to read more if you ever get the urge - or if someone much more important than me asks for it!
lesuse chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Bittersweet. . .
ArekWhitlock chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I loved this short story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
well that was great just not long enough
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »