Reviews for Wiegenlied
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Ouch. I hurt with the feels.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very hot story with a unique perspective! I'd love to see this continued... What happens in 3 days?
Elevator Cakes chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Wow... just WOW...
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*eyes are almost as big as my fucking face*
That was... intense?
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Wonderful tale
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Excellent
my2galspal chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Love the ending. Really cool way to bring the story full circle. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
orangeapeal chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
What an awesome stoy. I could totally see, almost feel, E pinning her to the tree. And the you drew out essentially a single note, to engagingly fill so many stanzas... just wow. I am impressed!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WOW! That was awesome and just incredibly written. I would love to read more if you ever get the urge - or if someone much more important than me asks for it!
lesuse chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Bittersweet. . .
ArekWhitlock chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I loved this short story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
well that was great just not long enough
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
that was great Edward is making Bella a vampire isn't he that's great will lets hope it's what they both want
Elle Leigh chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
This is fucking amazing. I just don't even have the words.
InkedBaby chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
You are an incredible writer. This is absolutely beautifully written. I love your writing style and just everything about this. It's true perfection. This was so original, I've never come across a story even remotely like this at all. I was instantly captivated and completely engrossed the whole time reading. I loved your characters and I loved every encounter between them. Her change was the most real and beutiful one I've ever read, everything from the second he ran into her from the moment she opened her eyes. I honestly can't even express to you how amazing I think this story is. Fantastic job, thanks for writing!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »