Reviews for Wiegenlied
ThawingHope chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This. Story. Is. Amazing! I had read it about a month ago but it was so amazing that I had to read it again and I've spent most of the day trying to find it. I almost gave up until I remembered. Cacti. When I searched that on fanfiction and it popped up I almost jumped up and down I was so happy. I just wanted to let you know how awesome you and your writing is so... WRITE ON AWESOME AUTHOR!
penmom chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So good
FeyLadyGrey chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
That was...kind of beautiful and a little bit painful. I'm glad we came back to the flower pot in the end. But I now sort of want to read a story where Bella finds the perfect plant that helps her feel more at home in Forks, and maybe never meets Edward Cullen.
piesmom chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was awesome! Loved it!
twilightstuff chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Such an awesome story. Absolutely love this. It is how I have always pictured it. Better then the books way of them coming together.
Bossy chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Dark, sexy, and unf.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
No more Glee?
3kdz4me chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Seriously . . . why would they stop fucking if they didn't have to? FINALLY a version of post-change Bella that makes sense!
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Like everything you write, this is heartbreakingly beautiful. Hot as hell, but beautiful!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Wow ...
gabby1017 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Such a drastic change from the original story... a darker, lustier side of Twilight... It was good... different... grasping.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was intense to say the least...
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I loved it she somehow found her way to their beginning and doesn't even know it damn a very different transformation time for sure so good update soon if you are
sueparkinson7 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
great story. Love this Edward and Bella . Will she remember? Will you continue with more? Would love to hear more about these two .
Cina's chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I take it that's where he attacked her. Will she remember? Will you continue? Love these. 2
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »