Reviews for Wiegenlied
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
that was great Edward is making Bella a vampire isn't he that's great will lets hope it's what they both want
Elle Leigh chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
This is fucking amazing. I just don't even have the words.
InkedBaby chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
You are an incredible writer. This is absolutely beautifully written. I love your writing style and just everything about this. It's true perfection. This was so original, I've never come across a story even remotely like this at all. I was instantly captivated and completely engrossed the whole time reading. I loved your characters and I loved every encounter between them. Her change was the most real and beutiful one I've ever read, everything from the second he ran into her from the moment she opened her eyes. I honestly can't even express to you how amazing I think this story is. Fantastic job, thanks for writing!
ThawingHope chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This. Story. Is. Amazing! I had read it about a month ago but it was so amazing that I had to read it again and I've spent most of the day trying to find it. I almost gave up until I remembered. Cacti. When I searched that on fanfiction and it popped up I almost jumped up and down I was so happy. I just wanted to let you know how awesome you and your writing is so... WRITE ON AWESOME AUTHOR!
penmom chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So good
FeyLadyGrey chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
That was...kind of beautiful and a little bit painful. I'm glad we came back to the flower pot in the end. But I now sort of want to read a story where Bella finds the perfect plant that helps her feel more at home in Forks, and maybe never meets Edward Cullen.
piesmom chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was awesome! Loved it!
twilightstuff chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Such an awesome story. Absolutely love this. It is how I have always pictured it. Better then the books way of them coming together.
Bossy chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Dark, sexy, and unf.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
No more Glee?
3kdz4me chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Seriously . . . why would they stop fucking if they didn't have to? FINALLY a version of post-change Bella that makes sense!
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Like everything you write, this is heartbreakingly beautiful. Hot as hell, but beautiful!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Wow ...
gabby1017 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Such a drastic change from the original story... a darker, lustier side of Twilight... It was good... different... grasping.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was intense to say the least...
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »