Reviews for To the Slaughter
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow. Awesome story. I really liked it and how you had each Turtle's thoughts within it and how they would cope with Splinter's death. It's not easy to lose a loved one, and this is a lesson they have to learn by themselves with no guidance. I really liked this and that at the end they came together to deal with it. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
What the heck, only two reviews for this? This is a really beautiful story, and I think you absolutely nailed each of the brothers' reactions to the death of their Sensei. Mikey's leadership, Raph's retreat from violence, Don's focus on medicine (as if he can make them all live forever), and Leo battling the demons. I'm really glad that this piece has a hopeful ending, too. It's beautifully sad, and it feels very real. Well done.
Flynne chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Just found this - I usually don't like stories where a main character dies, but I really liked this. Beautifully written, and you did a great job transitioning between the four voices of the turtles. A very sad, but very believable reaction from the guys after losing Splinter. And thank you so much for ending it with hope. Love Mikey's comment about only Leo being "that cheesy and dark at the same time". Well done! Thanks for sharing this!
dondena chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It's not easy to move on when someone who you loved and were very close to has passed away. But we must all move on with our lives still. All we can keep in our minds that they are watching over you, and memories of who they were will always be in your heart.