Reviews for The Ultimate Soul Reaper
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
WOW THERE IS EVEN KAKASHI THERE
I wonder when will Naruto remember...he will be unstoppable _
Please continue and update soon
maymay85985 chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
now, i really want to see how the academy will fair with the mischievous duo boys.
sect chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
noooo it ended, i need more
Lloyd chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Traitor
raika chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Is naruto gonna join aizen ?
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
OP the last update was in feburary
D: give us more :D

or i will go sphyocotic and go on a murderous rampage 'till i get my next chapter.(Joking but seriously ME WANT MORE :D )
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Hisana Hinata.

Am i right?Or who is she? OC?(note to self. start one story and finish it not read multiples.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Interestin' im soo watching this. more update :D
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
This song: watch?vk6acWbk3c7g#start0:00;end4:11;autoreplaytru e;showoptionsfalse

With this story chapter. amazing as fuckkk
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
look forward to more academy fun. hope some of narutos training and abilities is mentioned
berserker chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Interesting I do hope to see more from this do to its large amount of potential. It seems to be quite good some errors and mistakes are to be expected but still very good keep it up and don't screw up .
WalkingStranger99 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Was the guy in the back kakashi or the gamma sennin
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Yeah. and the ones to come are taking some time.
silverstreak93242 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
well, here's hoping that this review finds you well...I must say, I rather enjoyed reading this story, and I look forward to what is to come! I won't bother you with UPDATE SOON or some such B.S. like that, instead I will simply say please update when your muse let's the chapters out of her hands into yours, and obviously when R.L. gives you the time and opportunity! That said, with regards to criticism of the story...BITCH BITCH BITCH, COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! there, that enough "flames" for you? LOL, actually the only real problems I had with the story was missing words, or duplicated words, but then again, seems to do that to stories now and then! Anyways, again I look forward to the continuation of this story, and hope that R.L. is treating you as well as can be expected! oh, and did you have to go and make Madara one of the sealed great hollow lords? oh well...I guess time will tell if my guess is correct!
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
look forward to soul society