Reviews for Between The Raindrops
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Well done! Julieta
Angiepie chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Woohoo, loved it! While I love smuttiness, I also like when it's more hinted at and it can be left to the imagination. So that's nice. Also, really smutty scenes can detract from the romance, so I'm glad you did it this way. Once again, loved the entire series. Thank you for posting. :)
FMSMandi chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
That was an awesome story. Absolutely loved it.
kris.naman1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Why don't u do the smutty version? I really liked this alot!
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Lovely. Great job.
DKougar chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
LOVED IT! But would have preferred the SS version! I think Mike & Fi are really all in, all out in their "private" moments. Just as fearless & imaginative as they are in battle!

This series has been quite enjoyable & your usual facinating take on small moments. But I'm really IN TO "What We Fight For" & will be glad to see it updated. Thanks
Veefall chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Gotta go to work, gonna be late, but smutty is ok too! Loved it!
FionaFan chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Cute story. You could go super smutty in the M section if you want. You won't get objection from me.
MsTink1987 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
STANDING OVATION...ROUND OF APPLUASE! While i've always thought of this song for during season 5 (The "Reconnecting"), you managed to create a whole new vision to go with this...THAT'S EXCEPTIONAL WRITING! thank you isnt enough to say...i enjoyed this so much and i'll definetly give you some more songs at some point! GREAT JOB, HUN! :)
LN8866 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Loved it! Its true...someone takes the kids, you take full advantage of the time alone. Sam & Jesse were HYSTERICAL! Batman and Robin!
Angiepie chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I just landed on a pile of pillows and clouds with all that fluff. Loved it so much! And using Nate's name was a great touch. :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! If only... Gezz. This was great.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwww. So darn sweet.
MsTink1987 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
AWE X1000! You got me crying, girl...I have to get ready for work...but this is a good crying! loved incorporating the stuff with the loft and how they had to replace everything! i'm telling you, there needs to be a b.n. video for this song on youtube...every other couple on TV has one...WHY NOT MICHAEL & FIONA!

ugh...see...now im rambling! LOL! cant wait to see what you have planned for the final song...i know what it is but still...I CANT WAIT! :)
Veefall chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Nice, I love the ending with Fi pregnant.