Reviews for Carnal
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
I'LL FEED YOU AS MUCH AS YOU MUCH AND WHATEVER YOU WANT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Eone chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
I really like this fanfic. Please continue!

xx
Eone
lazylust chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Oooooooh this is getting good.
and dear lord, we have not only itachi but SHISUI?
whew mama. all dat vampy goodness.
Sincerely hope this will be updated soon
dark-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Ohhhh please update? ? The story is really good :)
AwaitTheRise chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Dare I say that Itachi is a sexy beast? Loved the referencing to Twilight, Shisui, and Itachi's manipulative nature. :) Also, will this be continued?
AnjuHime chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Ah How I love vampires 3
This looks pretty cool! :D I love it!
Sorentense chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I am quite enjoying this. Itachi really makes a perfect vampire. And hurrah for Shisui! You can never have too much cousinly love. :) Keep up the good work!
Doujin-Maker chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I fell in love with this fanfiction and it breaks my heart you're not updating it...
Rikka-tan chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Usually I'm so not into vampire thing, but yours is very interesting. Or your Itachi does. I adore your Sakura's characterization too ;)
dancingwithinsanity chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Please update your stories soon! It's been a while and they're too good to be left unfinished. I really like your portrayal of Itachi as a vampire and your writing style is amazing!
Poche00Deea chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Very well written , I am dying to know how this goes on...oh ..damm...you haven't updated in a year ...
ImmaPiratte chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Nya, so good! Keep up the writing!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Great story:)
And Im really looking forward to your MadaSakuIta story!
Ellishia chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
It's seriously funny how most vampire fics I read always has this references about sparkling vampires. Anyways, I can't wait for more ItaSaku interaction. Though I'm honestly curious as to what Itachi really is. He's not a full vampire is what I get.
kiral chapter 3 . 8/1/2013