Reviews for Goodbye, Hello
Lex chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow! Best written lemon I have seen on here! Wow!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I absalutely loved this Fic! You're a great author! i hope you have more great stories to read! ;)
Murasahki-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lovely evocation of what they should have at the end.
xXKimiko SakakiXx chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
hm...where have i read this before? and just not too long ago too...oh YEA!

sry if i offended you but...isnt this lemon from one of the chapters of "The Lucky Ones"? or some other story but i cant remember now. not to accuse you or anything but i swear i've read this lemon before...

Kimiko D
Feleena chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
OH MY GOSH...

I really don't read sex since, only once in the horse whisper, but I was really amazed that you can write so good, even if it's this kind of writting. When I was reading this I was listing to (summer skin) by Death cab for cuttie and I think that the song matches the story so well since, it's saying goodbye and hello. Goodbye to the person he loves and hello to a new season.
pantyslime chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Kawaii! I loved it
BlueAlexander93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
First off, congrats on such a great story. Secondly, this is very similar about what I will have to go through when my girlfriend Amy has to leave on August 29th. And there's a good chance that I won't see her again, ever.
Haku's Lover18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! Please do another like this one. My best friend printed this out and is getting anoyed at me for asking her if I can borrow it. Please do another!
ghgfjghykdygjydtkj chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
beatiful
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
i can tell you put more thought into your work than most
IpQ chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
oh my god! i love this! its so romantic! and kind of sad in a way! oh my god i love this, im crying! it was just so pure and romantic, and detailed. Not horny like all the other storys, but true love. Bravo for making a true love story, bravo.
EMBUR101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
*sniff sniff* That was beautiful!
retinna chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
my goodness, that was awesome. it felt like it was pure and glorious. I love your similies and metaphors. it was utterly beautiful.
kagome chibi chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
it was all too good! i didnt know that me and inuyasha could ever be that close thanks!-
bloodytourment chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
OMG your writting is beautiful! amazing! i LOVE it! it was so well written! *stands up clapping* bravo! bravo! and i LOVED the last sentence haha gotta love the sweet humor to it!